March 29, 2024, 12:16:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fmr PSU Coach Jerry Sandusky Convicted on 45 Counts of Sexual Abuse of 10 Boys  (Read 1002464 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: June 15, 2012, 09:18:35 PM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/159262985.html
Penn State not on trial with Sandusky, but officials draw flak

By Jeremy Roebuckand Susan Snyder   
INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS
June 15, 2012

::snipping2::
Penn State President Rodney Erickson has made transparency and commitment to child abuse research planks of his administration since taking over in Spanier's wake.

But up until recently, "Penn State - to be frank - was not very quick to get us information," said Anthony Sassano, an investigator for the attorney general's office in charge of the Sandusky case.

His comments - describing evidence authorities found in the coach's old Penn State office, a room to which they were only recently given access - came Thursday, while on the witness stand in the former coach's trial.

They were about as scathing as it got for the university as the trial progressed.
Even Mike McQueary - a former Penn State assistant football coach who says he saw Sandusky in 2001 sodomizing a 10-year-old boy in a locker room shower - made little mention of the various university officials to whom he reported the incident.

"I did not get overwhelmingly into detail," the 37-year-old said Tuesday, recalling his conversation with head football coach Joe Paterno. "But I made it extremely clear, making sure he knew it was sexual, it was wrong, it was perverse."

Common Pleas Court Judge John M. Cleland scuttled McQueary's testimony along before discussion could delve too deeply into what Paterno did or didn't do with that information.

As outlined in a grand jury report issued last year, McQueary reported the incident to Paterno the morning after he allegedly saw it.

Paterno in turn notified then-Athletic Director Tim Curley and Schultz, the university vice president in charge of the campus police - though both later told grand jurors that they were unaware that McQueary had lodged specific allegations of sexual abuse.

Both men now stand charged with perjury and failing to report a crime. Both have denied the charges.

While Paterno, who died of lung cancer in January, and Spanier, who described his understanding of McQueary's account as mere "horseplay," were not criminally charged, both lost their jobs days after Sandusky's arrest for failing to do more to investigate.

When McQueary's father, John, took the stand in Sandusky's trial Wednesday and began to describe subsequent conversations he had with Schultz weeks after his son made his initial report, prosecutors quickly cut him off.

"Mr. Schultz said he had heard noise about (Sandusky and) these sorts of things before," the elder McQueary managed to get out before he was silenced.

But according to a motion filed in Schultz's case Monday, the former vice president may have known much more.

Prosecutors noted that among documents the university only recently handed over to an investigating grand jury was a file containing notes on "incidents involving Sandusky."
Meanwhile, it became increasingly clear this week that Spanier's role in discussions of the McQueary incident has emerged as a subject of interest for grand jurors.
Sources said this week that the university is preparing for charges to be filed against its former president in light of the 2001 e-mail conversations between him, Curley and Schultz.

The documents were discovered by a group hired by Penn State's trustees to investigate the university's handling of the Sandusky scandal. That panel is expected to release its findings as soon as next month, said a source familiar with its progress.

One e-mail included the suggestion it would be "humane" to avoid reporting Sandusky to authorities.

It was not clear from document whether Spanier thought the incident was merely "horseplay" as he later described it to the grand jury or if he understood McQueary's accusation involved allegations of rape, according to a source familiar with it.

Prosecutors said in court filings that the e-mail chain also provided further statements that contradict Curley and Schultz's earlier grand jury testimony about what they knew. They would not specify, citing the ongoing investigation.
More...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: June 15, 2012, 09:20:33 PM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/colleges/penn_state/20120615_Will_the_ghost_of_JoePa_haunt_Sandusky_courtroom_.html
Rich Hofmann: Will the ghost of JoePa haunt Sandusky courtroom?
June 15, 2012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: June 15, 2012, 09:24:22 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/15/cnns-susan-candiottis-talks-with-jerry-sandusky/
CNN's Susan Candiotti's talk with Jerry Sandusky
June 15, 2012
Click to Play Video
Watch the video to see Jerry Sandusky respond to CNNs Susan Candiotti as she tries to get a comment from him as he leaves court.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: June 15, 2012, 09:59:48 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/06/15/psychological-testimony-allowed-in-sandusky-sex-abuse-trial/
Psychological testimony allowed in Sandusky sex abuse trial
Published June 15, 2012
Reuters
(Note: explicit sexual content)

Lawyers for accused child sex abuser Jerry Sandusky are allowed to enter expert testimony that the former Penn State football coach suffers from histrionic personality disorder, a Pennsylvania judge ruled on Friday.

The ruling by Judge John Cleland in Centre County Court opens the door for the prosecution, in turn, to have Sandusky undergo a psychological examination, raising the prospect that he could be evaluated as a pedophile.

The ex-coach faces 52 counts of abusing 10 boys, known in court documents as Victims 1 to 10. The prosecution wrapped up four days of testimony in the high-profile case on Thursday and defense attorney Joe Amendola expects to start calling witnesses on Monday.

The defense filed a motion on Monday asking that a psychologist be allowed to explain that letters Sandusky wrote to an alleged victim were consistent with histrionic personality disorder and he was not trying to lure them into sex.

People with the disorder are highly emotional attention-seekers who show inappropriate sexually seductive behavior. The prosecution has contended that the letters are part of "grooming behavior" toward victims by a sexual predator.

In his ruling, Cleland granted the defense motion and said Sandusky "shall make himself available to the Commonwealth for the purpose of preparing rebuttal psychological/psychiatric testimony."

The prosecution has entered as evidence letters Sandusky wrote to Victim 4. In one, Sandusky said: "I know that I have made my share of mistakes. There has been love in my heart. My wish is that you care and have love in your heart."

A State College psychologist, Alycia Chambers, said in a 1998 police report obtained by NBC News in March that Sandusky's behavior was that of a pedophile.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1444 on: June 15, 2012, 10:49:11 PM »

So how long a delay will there be so that the state can have an expert interview JS for his supposed 'personality disorder"? This POS should have just said he was guilty and been done with it.  He's bringing shame to everyone connected to him by going through this trial.  I don't know how his attys sleep at night.

And am I the only one that keeps thinking, 'wow, this sounds a lot like the Michael Jackson case!'?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: June 16, 2012, 09:43:43 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/centredailycom

14 h Centre Daily Times ‏@centredailycom
Judge said today #Sandusky trial will resume 9 a.m. Monday. The last person to testify was alleged victim No. 9:   http://bit.ly/LhIYbT

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: June 16, 2012, 05:25:23 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1206/15/ijvm.01.html
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Doctor Wanted for Murder Kills Himself
Aired June 15, 2012 - 19:00   ET
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
Plus emotions run higher and higher in the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse trial as alleged victims relive their hellish experiences on the stand. As the defense gets ready to start, will the former Penn State football coach take the stand? And new accusations that Sandusky`s wife may have ignored screams for help from the basement of her home. What does Dottie Sandusky know?
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: More graphic and disturbing testimony is being uttered in court from some of the alleged victims in the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse case.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: In the "New York Times" interview, there was also -- remember, it was videotaped. It wasn`t just a print interview, and there was a point about where Jerry Sandusky said, "I`m attracted to children, young boys."

And then you hear his attorney in the background saying, "Not sexually."

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Alleged victim No. 6 said Sandusky referred to himself as the tickle monster, and he said he was 11 when Sandusky wrestled and tickled him in the showers. And he said that made him uncomfortable, but he says he doesn`t remember what happened next.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: But the district attorney at the time very well- known in these parts, he did not decide to file any charges.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Victim No. 9 who in the grand jury tells just a horrific story of being raped by Jerry Sandusky in Sandusky`s basement. And victim nine cries out for help, knowing that Dottie Sandusky is upstairs, but no one comes to help out.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: A highly emotional, jarring week of testimony in the Jerry Sandusky trial. The vivid details had some many in the courtroom in tears. Some of the allegations so graphic we can`t even describe them to you.

Mark Brennan from FightOnState.com was inside the courtroom.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

MARK BRENNAN, FIGHTONSTATE.COM: I don`t want to get into the most graphic of it, but serious sexual -- I mean, sodomy, basically is what it was.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And this was in the home allegedly of Sandusky?

BRENNAN: Yes. Screaming in the basement and nobody helping him.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now the burning question for all of us is what did Jerry`s wife, Dottie Sandusky, know?

There was compelling testimony yesterday from alleged victim No. 9, who said he screamed, screamed for help when he was in the basement during one assault, alleged, by Sandusky, hoping that Dottie, the wife, would help him somehow.

"In Session`s" Jean Casarez was in the courtroom.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JEAN CASAREZ, TRUTV`S "IN SESSION": This young man also alleged -- -- there`s no other way to say it, anal sex, and that`s the most serious charge here against Jerry Sandusky.

But the defense has Dottie Sandusky on their witness list. So they may call her to say, "Nobody ever screamed in my house at all."

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Was the soundproofing in the Sandusky home really that good? How could Dottie not know what was going on in that basement for all of those years?

I mean, my gosh, one young boy -- this young boy who testified said he spent 50 to 100 nights in that basement. How can a wife see a boy go down to the basement of their home and hear him go down there and spend time with this kid 50 to 100 times without figuring out something ain`t right? Something is just not right.

I want to go to David Clohessy, director, Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests; you are a sexual abuse survivor. What about this focus on Mrs. Sandusky that this boy is saying he`s screaming, screaming in the basement? She`s upstairs, she doesn`t hear anything. She may end up testifying about that. But what are your thoughts?

DAVID CLOHESSY, DIRECTOR, SURVIVORS NETWORK OF THOSE ABUSED BY PRIESTS: Well, I think you`re absolutely right. There`s no way any adult, especially a parent, can look at a grown man spending the night with a boy 50 to 100 times and not conclude that something is terribly, terribly wrong. She must have -- even if she heard no screams ever, she must have known or suspected that Sandusky was molesting children.

And not only her, but of course other Penn State officials clearly, clearly knew and suspected. And that`s just -- that`s the real horror here. There always have been and there always will be sick child molesters.

But for heaven sakes, can`t we please, as responsible adults, just pick up the phone and call 911 when we see something that`s creepy involving adults and kids?

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, there are many infamous cases where you`d say that somebody who`s is an intimate partner or somebody accused remains clueless to alleged criminality. Yes, we all ask how could a wife not know that her husband is doing something crazy?

Dennis Rader, you remember the BTK serial killer who viciously murdered ten people in the Midwest over a 17-year period. Look at him. He was married for 34 years to a woman who says she did not have a clue.

I want to go out to Mark Brennan, editor for fightonstate.com. You`ve been there in the courtroom. What has the reaction been about Dottie?

MARK BRENNAN, EDITOR, FIGHTONSTATE.COM: I think everybody is wondering a lot of the same questions that you`re talking about. You know, just as living here in state college, Dottie Sandusky was and remains a well-known figure. And I think when some of these allegations are coming out, a lot of people are wondering exactly what you`re saying. How could you have simply this many trips down to the basement with a grown man and a young child alone -- let alone all the other intense allegations that have been filed -- without somebody in the family not realizing.

Now, obviously we`ve only heard one side of that story so far. I`m anxious to see if they would be willing to put Dottie Sandusky on the stand and subject her to the kind of intense cross-examination that she surely will face if it happens.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Beth Karas, correspondent, "In Session", what is the defense case going to be like? Are we going to hear from Dottie? Are we going to hear from Jerry Sandusky?

BETH KARAS, CORRESPONDENT, "IN SESSION": Well, she`s on the witness list. And I wouldn`t be surprised if we do hear from her because I think she can offer to the jury that they mentored hundreds of kids over the years. This case involves eight of them taking the stand. But the vast majority of them don`t have any complaints and had a very fruitful loving relationship with them. She could offer that type of testimony.

Also, Jerry Sandusky might very well take the stand. I mean his attorney has alluded to it like his client wants to take the stand. And I wouldn`t be surprised.

Sandusky likes to talk. And maybe he feels he needs to get up there and just deny this. Because if he doesn`t get up there and deny it, there aren`t any denials before the jury except for what his attorney had said.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, but what he has said on camera has just raised so many eyebrows. It`s just unbelievable. And I`d love to see that cross- examination.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: June 16, 2012, 05:34:38 PM »

45m Centre Daily Times Centre Daily Times ‏@centredailycom
Trustees in training Incoming members of Penn State's board learn the ropes:   http://bit.ly/NGhPzn

58m Centre Daily Times Centre Daily Times ‏@centredailycom
Sheriff's deputies prepare for 'unprecedented' with 2 high-profile cases to be heard in Centre County court this week: http://bit.ly/NGgtEV

2h Centre Daily Times Centre Daily Times ‏@centredailycom

RT @AP Sandusky trial shows missed opportunities to stop alleged abuse; trustee now suspects cover-up:
http://apne.ws/Nxvvhz
View summary

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: June 16, 2012, 06:52:42 PM »

So what.  He can have a personality disorder and still be a serial pedophile.  JMHO  Jerry Sandusky needs to be locked up and kept away from children.  Again, JMHO

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/16/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-trial/index.html
Source: Psychologist to examine Sandusky on Sunday
From Susan Candiotti and Ross Levitt, CNN
June 16, 2012

Bellefonte, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, on trial on child rape charges, is expected to be examined Sunday by a prosecution psychologist, according to a source with knowledge of the case.

The examination is the result of a court order Friday allowing the defense to introduce testimony on whether Sandusky suffers from a disorder.

The development will not delay the trial, which is scheduled to resume Monday. Prosecutors are expected to rest their case.

In a motion, Sandusky's lawyers said they intend to offer expert testimony from a psychologist who "will explain that the words, tones, requests and statements made in the letters are consistent with a person who suffers from a Histrionic Personality Disorder."

They said the disorder will help explain letters written by Sandusky to his alleged victims that contradict the prosecution's contention that the letters were part of Sandusky's "grooming techniques" commonly employed by sexual predators.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: June 16, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/northeast/view/20120616jerry_sanduskys_histrionic_defense_raises_eyebrows/srvc=home&position=recent
Jerry Sanduskys histrionic defense raises eyebrows

By Colby Itkowitz / The Morning Call (Allentown, Pa.) (MCT)
June 16, 2012

(2 pgs)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: June 16, 2012, 06:58:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan

1h Vinnie Politan Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#Sandusky will be examined by a Commonwealth psych... Because defense will allege "histrionic personality disorder"

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 16, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/sandusky-s-wife-may-take-stand-trial
Sandusky's Wife May Take Stand in Trial
By: Hillary Crosley
June 16, 2012

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: June 17, 2012, 10:00:41 AM »

10h Centre Daily Times Centre Daily Times ‏@centredailycom
Sunday's front After testimonies in #Sandusky trial a question lingers: Could so many miss so much?; People can let abuse signs slide.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 17, 2012, 10:02:01 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/vinniepolitan
16h Vinnie Politan Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan
#Sandusky will be examined by a Commonwealth psych... Because defense will allege "histrionic personality disorder"

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: June 17, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »

https://twitter.com/#!/scnewsdesk

15 Jun StateCollege.com StateCollege.com ‏@SCNewsDesk
#Sandusky Trial: Judge Grants Defense's Request for Expert Witness:   http://bit.ly/McnGsu

http://www.statecollege.com/news/local-news/sandusky-trial-judge-grants-defenses-request-for-expert-testimony-on-histrionic-personality-1068142/
Sandusky Trial: Judge Grants Defense's Request for Expert Testimony on `Histrionic Personality'

June 15, 2012

udge John Cleland granted Sandusky lawyer Joe Amendola's request to allow expert testimony in an attempt to provide evidence of the former assistant coach's histrionic personality disorder.

In a one-page document filed Friday, Cleland granted the defense's request and required that Sandusky make himself available to the Commonwealth so the prosecution can prepare an appropriate rebuttal during cross-examination.

On Monday, Amendola filed documents that said the intention of providing expert witness testimony is to prove that Sandusky's relationship with children was never sexual in nature. He made specific mention of the "love letters" investigators from the Attorney General's Office found. The letters were addressed to Alleged Victim 4.
More...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/97221342/Sandusky-Order-Regarding-Defendants-Motion-in-Limine
Sandusky Order Regarding Defendants Motion in Limine

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 17, 2012, 10:09:18 AM »

http://www.idahopress.com/sports/national/breakdown-of-alleged-victims-in-jerry-sandusky-case/article_ac8178d1-749c-582e-8503-ec7ce9e6a4a1.html
Breakdown of alleged victims in Jerry Sandusky case
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:00 am | Updated: 9:26 pm, Fri Jun 15, 2012.

Pennsylvania prosecutors say 10 young men were sexually abused by former Penn State assistant coach Jerry Sandusky, charges he has repeatedly denied.

Here's a breakdown of alleged Victims 1-10, as they are referred to in charging documents, and the alleged abuse.

___

Victim 1: Sandusky allegedly fondled him and performed oral sex on him multiple times, in his home and State College hotels. The boy was 11-15 years old at the time. Sandusky was barred from his central Pennsylvania high school in 2009 after the boy's mother alerted school officials, triggering the investigation that produced charges. Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse (two counts), indecent assault, unlawful contact with minor, corruption of minors, endangering a child's welfare.
More...
Sources: Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office, trial testimony, grand jury reports.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 17, 2012, 10:15:24 AM »

http://www.philly.com/philly/columnists/karen_heller/20120617_Karen_Heller__There_was_nothing__humane__in_keeping_quiet.html
Karen Heller: There was nothing 'humane' in keeping quiet
Posted: Sun, Jun. 17, 2012, 3:01 AM

How many young boys ago was 2001?

That's when Penn State president Graham Spanier and top administrators determined it wouldn't be "humane" to report Jerry Sandusky to authorities.

Yes, spare the coach, shatter the child.

The decision was made after a university football assistant, a highly credible witness, said he saw the football coach showering with a boy, no older than 12, late at night in a university locker room and reported the incident to his superiors.

This was the Penn State Humane Society, as a website dubbed university officials' actions, or tragic lack thereof.

Investigators uncovered e-mails, which were reported Monday, by Spanier and now-suspended athletic director Timothy Curley and former vice president Gary Schultz suggesting that the "humane" treatment of Sandusky was to not inform law enforcement. For his charity, Spanier faces possible indictment by the state attorney general.
Spanier, Penn State's president for 16 years, resigned in November in the wake of the scandal. He contends that officials told him the incident was "horsing around."

Is rape really that easy to confuse with horsing around? Penn State administrators engaged in possibly the worst case ever of whisper down the lane.

Still, in what world is it acceptable for a 57-year-old man to be "horsing around" in a shower with a 12-year-old?

Certainly, Spanier should know about boundaries. He's a family therapist who has written extensively on human sexuality and adolescent development. He's a founding editor of the Journal of Family Issues. And he's still a member of the Penn State faculty.

Curley and Schultz are already charged with perjury and failure to report a crime. Schultz even kept a secret file on Sandusky's alleged abuses, according to court documents. In a motion filed last week, prosecutors charge that the former vice president "told so many lies during his Grand Jury testimony" that the commonwealth can't counter them all.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: June 17, 2012, 01:10:34 PM »

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_prosecuti_1.html
Jerry Sandusky trial: Prosecution must remain vigilant
By CHARLES THOMPSON, The Patriot-News
June 17, 2012

Jerry Sanduskys accusers have, in the view of many onlookers, established a solid foundation for most of the 52 sex abuse charges against the former Penn State football assistant coach. But with the defense case starting Monday, the state prosecutors dont get to take the day off.

The Patriot-News asked two prosecutors with expertise in child sex abuse cases what their counterparts in the Sandusky case will likely need to focus on as the case moves into its second phase.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: June 17, 2012, 03:59:39 PM »

http://www.centredaily.com/2012/06/17/3231853/motions-filed-in-curleyschultz.html
Motions filed in Curley/Schultz case
June 17, 2012

The two former Penn State administrators who are facing perjury charges related to the Jerry Sandusky case filed motions for discovery Friday.

Attorneys for Tim Curley, who is on leave as director of athletics at the university, and retired senior vice president Gary Schultz filed the motions in Dauphin County Court, where their case is being heard. Details about the filing were not available.
Curley and Schultz are also facing failure to report child abuse charges. Their attorneys are arguing that all of the charges should be dropped. A trial date has not been scheduled for Curley and Schultz, and the next court date in their case is expected in July.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 17, 2012, 07:11:55 PM »

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_might_have_to_t.html
Jerry Sandusky trial: Sandusky might have to testify, experts say
By MATTHEW KEMENY, The Patriot-News
Published: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 4:00 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.