April 17, 2024, 09:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153683 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2007, 06:22:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T - POLICE IN CANTON, OHIO, INVESTIGATING ABANDONED NEWBORN GIRL IN CASE OF MISSING PREGNANT MOM

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews

San and Klaas- OMG is right. I hope this isn't what it could appear to be.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Debbie posts here, also.  Perhaps she will verify if this letter is actually from Robin and Dave.  Better yet, perhaps Red will call Dave and get it straight from horses' mouth, so to speak.  

I'm reserving judgment until I hear it from someone I trust (Red or Klaas) or from Dave himself.

AZLady - I'm almost 100% certain that post is indeed from Robin Holloway.  I know she posts there.  I also know she is friendly with people I consider the enemy and I don't know why.  These are people that have said behind her back some really nasty things about Natalee and Beth.

Not always behind her back......
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2007, 06:22:53 PM »

I respect Debbie as a moderator.  However, I recall a fairly recent  post at BFN that Debbie regretted allowing to stand as long as it did.  She can't be expected to have x-ray vision and know the people behind every post.

BFN has IP logging. Debbie can tell where a post comes from.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2007, 06:23:29 PM »

Debbie posts here, also.  Perhaps she will verify if this letter is actually from Robin and Dave.  Better yet, perhaps Red will call Dave and get it straight from horses' mouth, so to speak.  

I'm reserving judgment until I hear it from someone I trust (Red or Klaas) or from Dave himself.

AZLady - I'm almost 100% certain that post is indeed from Robin Holloway.  I know she posts there.  I also know she is friendly with people I consider the enemy and I don't know why.  These are people that have said behind her back some really nasty things about Natalee and Beth.

That's a shame, Klaas.  I wonder if she is naive or trying to play two ends against the middle.  Very dangerous, either way.  I hope she does not under-estimate the magnitude of the internet or the strength of the people who inhabit the blogs and discussion groups.

I honetly don't think she is as calculating as you are hinting at.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2007, 06:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
It has always been a safety issue with me as well.  Aruba advertised itself as practically crime free with hardly any violent crimes.  That's just not true and a tourist does not have a chance if he should get caught up in their legal system.  If high schools have stopped allowing the place to be promoted as a destination for graduating seniors, and parents have wised up to the fact that anything under the sun could happen to their kids on such a trip, then some good has been done.

of course I agree.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2007, 06:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
O/T - POLICE IN CANTON, OHIO, INVESTIGATING ABANDONED NEWBORN GIRL IN CASE OF MISSING PREGNANT MOM

Rob skerrry new avatar!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2007, 06:24:56 PM »

Rob, why would Robin and Dave want Richard, Vicky, Michelle and others like us, actually, to stop telling people the truth we know about Aruba?  Our own crime on Aruba thread is proof-positive that the island is not safe.  So, riddle me this:  why would Robin and Dave want us to stop our educational mission of telling everyone that Aruba is not safe?

Perhaps someone has been threatened..... Question one or more peeps?? Shocked

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2007, 06:25:03 PM »

It has always been a safety issue with me as well.  Aruba advertised itself as practically crime free with hardly any violent crimes.  That's just not true and a tourist does not have a chance if he should get caught up in their legal system.  If high schools have stopped allowing the place to be promoted as a destination for graduating seniors, and parents have wised up to the fact that anything under the sun could happen to their kids on such a trip, then some good has been done.

I agree Easy.

Ditto.  It's always been about safety for tourists and the individual's decision of where to spend their travel bucks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2007, 06:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

That's a shame, Klaas.  I wonder if she is naive or trying to play two ends against the middle.  Very dangerous, either way.  I hope she does not under-estimate the magnitude of the internet or the strength of the people who inhabit the blogs and discussion groups.

Then, naive?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »

TY San.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2007, 06:27:50 PM »

Then, naive?

I would call it trusting.......open.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2007, 06:28:37 PM »

Rob skerrry new avatar!

Want me to put your hair on it? or better yet, how 'bout your hair on Easy's Avatar? LOL  whattya say BB?

+++

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »

?? What is your opinion?

Yikes, new AVI?  Skeery.. those glow i the dark green eyes...lol
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

Idea Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer...?
Quote by: Sun-tzu Chinese general & military strategist (~400 BC).

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »

Rob skerrry new avatar!

Want me to put your hair on it? or better yet, how 'bout your hair on Easy's Avatar? LOL  whattya say BB?

Now that would be funny!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2007, 06:30:57 PM »

I agree Easy.

Ditto.  It's always been about safety for tourists and the individual's decision of where to spend their travel bucks.

I honestly think many people had the notion that a trip to Aruba would probably be safer than a trip to Panama City Beach for spring break.  If parents had known half of the stuff we have learned over the past tow years, I just don’t think they would have been supportive of an organized trip such as the one Natalee joined.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2007, 06:31:01 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Rob, why would Robin and Dave want Richard, Vicky, Michelle and others like us, actually, to stop telling people the truth we know about Aruba?  Our own crime on Aruba thread is proof-positive that the island is not safe.  So, riddle me this:  why would Robin and Dave want us to stop our educational mission of telling everyone that Aruba is not safe?

Well Carnut, if that is the case.. that proves the point that island ain't safe. Who haven't they threatened? Grandma? the paper boy? they're a bunch of ass clowns on that island.

Boycott goes ON!

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2007, 06:32:14 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Wouldn't be the first time someone was threatened..When you scratch underneath the surface of Aruba things become clearer. Let us not forget who owns that Holiday Inn in Aruba and the type of Individuals who are in that Govt and where there influences come from.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »

I have to say that openness and trusting are not the best way to deal with people like those in Aruba.  We've seen this many times in the past two years.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »

I have to say that openness and trusting are not the best way to deal with people like those in Aruba.  We've seen this many times in the past two years.

Exactly AZLady.  It got us squat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.