April 24, 2024, 08:04:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153784 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2007, 06:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
How much do you want to bet that post of ROBIN'S about the boycott will be in BONDIA tomorrow?  Wink

My grandkids ... all five of them!  Klaas .. that is how sure I am that Robin's words will be plastered over every Aruban publication that has been on a mission for over two years to create the smokescreens that has been denying Natalee Holloway justice.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2007, 06:59:19 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Posted by Medleyrelay at FOB regarding the "Joran" poster at FOB:

To all the trolls that might not know - as I posted it at the good FOB - this is NOT Joran
She says she posted at the good FOB, there Is no Good FOB....geesh

Smile

Storming there yet Elaine? it is here..
Angie it is coming soon, getting dark with clouds now.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: June 19, 2007, 06:59:40 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Why did they call you a troll? Was this the Maddy McCann board?

Hmmm huh! Because I'm not throwing the parents under the bus. I work for MME ~ McCann Media Enterprises. And I have my head up Gerry's ass and I'm possibly Clarence Mitchell the Family spokesperson. I could go on and on...  Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: June 19, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

ROFL
 No.. but they locked that thread.. I been reading it here and there and dont kow where the new one is to read.

There's another one.

I'll send it to you, but they're all asleep now anyway...

Will you send it to me to please?

And, by the way, you look like you've lost a lot of weight suddenly - your face is kind of bony looking.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: June 19, 2007, 07:02:28 PM »

Hmmm huh! Because I'm not throwing the parents under the bus. I work for MME ~ McCann Media Enterprises. And I have my head up Gerry's ass and I'm possibly Clarence Mitchell the Family spokesperson. I could go on and on...  Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy

Rob - go ahead and post the current link to the Maddie UK forum, TIA
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2007, 07:03:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
How much do you want to bet that post of ROBIN'S about the boycott will be in BONDIA tomorrow?  Wink

My grandkids ... all five of them!  Klaas .. that is how sure I am that Robin's words will be plastered over every Aruban publication that has been on a mission for over two years to create the smokescreens that has been denying Natalee Holloway justice.

Janet

Yes, and it's a shame.  I really can't believe Robin and Dave wish to contribute to the smokescreen.  Actually, it was after he became convinced of the official coverup that Dave was persuaded to agree with the boycott.  This is ironic...

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2007, 07:05:55 PM »

To all the trolls that might not know - as I posted it at the good FOB - this is NOT Joran

Smile

Its picth black here.. thunder and a good downpour.. nothing major! Wish we could share the rain with those who need it!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2007, 07:08:41 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I saw that..Is there confirmation that all the dutch(NH) investigators have left the island?? Apparently they are discussing easy's post at FOB2.

EASY posted earlier today that they have left but are supposed to return in a couple weeks...or something like that.

Forum: Natalee Holloway   Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:41 am   Subject: Lively Case Discussion #641 6/16 - 6/19/2007
I hear that the Dutch team will be temporarily leaving Aruba. They plan to return in a couple of weeks after examining some items of interest at their labs in Holland.

OK Thanks! Personally I think Dave is caught in the middle as this has to be extremely stressfull on his marriage and the whole family.  We know recently Realty and MIP6 have been pressuring everyone where they stand on the Boycott and that post really is no surprise to me. I would like to comment further but I will keep my comments to myself for the time being.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »

Good Day monkeys

I see things have been busy in here today Shocked

May be by them & true may not be.

We have been told by how many  people that "The Boycott" is having NO EFFECT!  

Has anyone ever seen any newspaper article saying that Aruba's economy has and is being hurt by a Boycott or an Official Statement of some sort that all Arubas would see?
Or how about a poll of Arubans asking if any Boycott is hurting them?

If it is legit.. that is their views not mine.

Besides I think a Boycott would have been started whether the family wanted one of not.
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2007, 07:09:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Janet

Yes, and it's a shame.  I really can't believe Robin and Dave wish to contribute to the smokescreen.  Actually, it was after he became convinced of the official coverup that Dave was persuaded to agree with the boycott.  This is ironic...

Embarassed  Perhaps Dana can have Dave and Robin on his next show?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2007, 07:12:59 PM »

ROFLMAO!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2007, 07:14:11 PM »

You know, it might be just semantics (or not), but I think what is needed is an INFORMATION CAMPAIGN.  A boycott might be a result of that campaign, but the choice to visit or not visit Aruba is each individual's choice.  After all, Aruba started their "disinformation campaign" very early on.  Perhaps we need to call this our INFORMATION CAMPAIGN to tell everyone about the crime and corruption on Aruba.  Then people can make up their own minds about traveling to a dangerous, drug-infested island with no law enforcement or protection.  How bout that?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2007, 07:15:21 PM »

Smile

Its picth black here.. thunder and a good downpour.. nothing major! Wish we could share the rain with those who need it!
I would gladly give them some too!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »

Rob - go ahead and post the current link to the Maddie UK forum, TIA

main board -
http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3

most are in well wouldn't you know

**Warning not for the faint of heart and if you don't like RU... you need to stay the heck away from here. People say some really terrible things**

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1170&start=0
*JackyR hangs tuff and doesn't take their shenanigans lightly and gets more heat than me.*

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1164&start=0
*Personal attacks need to stop*

http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1051&start=0
*All this Madeleine vitriol*

I warn you not to click those links... some of those people are seriously mentally deranged.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2007, 07:16:59 PM »

OF wrote ;

Has anyone ever seen any newspaper article saying that Aruba's economy has and is being hurt by a Boycott or an Official Statement of some sort that all Arubas would see?

Not since 2006.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2007, 07:18:37 PM »

You know, it might be just semantics (or not), but I think what is needed is an INFORMATION CAMPAIGN.  A boycott might be a result of that campaign, but the choice to visit or not visit Aruba is each individual's choice.  After all, Aruba started their "disinformation campaign" very early on.  Perhaps we need to call this our INFORMATION CAMPAIGN to tell everyone about the crime and corruption on Aruba.  Then people can make up their own minds about traveling to a dangerous, drug-infested island with no law enforcement or protection.  How bout that?
Good idea...Information Campaign.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2007, 07:18:46 PM »

Janet

Question is all seriousness -

If Dave has written a book called Corruption in Paradise and he says himself it's bad... what can be done other than a boycott? I mean this in all candor.....

just pack it all up and forget about it? or is there another avenue to explore and turn to?

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2007, 07:19:10 PM »

Hubby is sitting here watching TV with me, and I just now said to him, "What kind of paper is the Mirror?"

His reply, "A trashy little tabloid - why?"  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2007, 07:19:42 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I just wanted to respond to a hate monger's post.  What truly is pathetic is hate mongers who spend thousands of hours on the computer making up lies and disgusting attacks against Natalee and her family. Not one of them could say what there real motivation is for being so obsessed with this case. Certainly isnt the truth!!

We are clearly here for the Love of Natalee and her Family and will not rest until there is Justice and Natalee is brought home. Pathetic signs in Miami and Boston?? Really..who is the pathetic ones that wont disclose there motivation for attacking helpless victims. WHat pathetic sign are you holding up? Case closed?Beth is a liar?

Nice 'Observation' *******.  Great post.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2007, 07:21:29 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
OF wrote ;

Not since 2006.
I think they mean "hurt feelings". You know people like Arubagirl etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.