April 26, 2024, 12:27:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153817 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2007, 08:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
CARPE VISION - TRIBUTE TO AMERICAN SOLDIERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsp_OixG_5I

CARPE KIX ASS!!!!

He did a great job... Watched it, almost over. God Bless those soldiers and the oned who lost thier lives,,.. and have suffered any illness due to war.  Sad  

Good job Carpe.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2007, 08:12:46 PM »

Evening Monkeys

I won't stop spreading the news that Aruba is an unsafe place to visit.
IMO if Robin is sucking up with the likes of MIP6 & Reality she may as weel be best friends with Renho & the Slootytoots.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2007, 08:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
The tourism numbers are  compared to 2006 which for the most part showed a decline over previous years. A very unofficial marker is try to book a flight to  aruba for say this saturday from jfk, or next saturday all flights are full, and jetblue flies 2xdaily. Believe me I am not happy about this. It is just what I see. As far as the occupancy rates, I do not understand them. Some hotels timeshares are under construction so not fit for occupancy, I don't know how these figure in the equation. Then there are places that always seem to have rooms available because they are so poor they are not worth it no matter the cost ie Mill Resort.

http://www.jetblueairways.com/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi

http://tinyurl.com/2bgmk3

Flight Occupancy is no indicator! How many total flights/seats are they flying today than in 2005? After 9/11 -- airlines flights were "full" but they had 30% fewer flights -- of course the remaining flights were full.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
The dark side is taking Robin's letter apart line by line.  Kind of a no win situation.

I don't really want to go and read there. Are they saying it's a good thing? I thought they would be very happy.

Those people never see good in anything! lol

They think it is that Dave and Robin want a free trip to Aruba.

LOL!! A couple of the posters are saying that beth is spending her money from the Safe Travel Foundation on her own cosmetic surgery.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2007, 08:16:14 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Something must be up for Robin to write that letter and Dave to agree with it.

Robin has hinted at that before.  I think EASY said it best in the previous thread.  Wink

prolly had to say that in order to get permission for TES to go there and search  Rolling Eyes

Now that something I can latch onto.  Kiss their ass to gain an ounce of hope that they can finally find their precious daughter.  Even if she's been crammed into a fishtrap and dumped into the ocean by the murdering raping VanDerSloot family.

Now I'm going to get bashed for this, but the tourism numbers are on the rise. Robin and Dave have likely seen this. The boycott is not having alot of effect at this point. IMO.This is what I have read. Everyone needs to make their own personal choice that's the bottom line. If it were my child that disappeared I would continue to ask for a boycott. BUT,if that request was no longer having any effect, the next move might be to suspend the boycott, possibly at the request of officials, to gain whatever co-operation I could. This would also bring Natalee's name into the media again.

BB
I agree with you .. If the statement true... they may be doing what they feel is best  

But until Dave & Beth come out in the Media and state something like

We asked for a boycott on travel to Aruba.  
The public responded and Aruba's  economy took a dive.
The people of Aruba never demanded accountability of their leaders but the Dutch took notice.

We still have not received Justice for Natalee but feel that we are now on the correct path.  

The boycott was a means to try to motivate the average Aruban to demand accountability of those that govern them & that part failed.

We are confident that accountabilty at all levels is at hand.

As Such, There is No Longer a need to try to motivate the people of Aruba.

We still stress that people should continue to be aware no matter where the choose to travel to.

Then I might change my views
JMHO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2007, 08:16:37 PM »

The dark side is taking Robin's letter apart line by line.  Kind of a no win situation.

I don't really want to go and read there. Are they saying it's a good thing? I thought they would be very happy.

None of them have normal feelings about anything and would eat their own children if they were hungry.  So, they can’t understand someone having compassion for others.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »

The tourism numbers are  compared to 2006 which for the most part showed a decline over previous years. A very unofficial marker is try to book a flight to  aruba for say this saturday from jfk, or next saturday all flights are full, and jetblue flies 2xdaily. Believe me I am not happy about this. It is just what I see. As far as the occupancy rates, I do not understand them. Some hotels timeshares are under construction so not fit for occupancy, I don't know how these figure in the equation. Then there are places that always seem to have rooms available because they are so poor they are not worth it no matter the cost ie Mill Resort.

http://www.jetblueairways.com/cgi-bin/skylights.cgi

http://tinyurl.com/2bgmk3

Remember in Jorans book or is it in Deepacs staement they say they sometimes rent rooms to hold a party in and I believe he may have mentioned Mill Resort.

Just a swinging with the tribe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2007, 08:18:16 PM »

None of them have normal feelings about anything and would eat their own children if they were hungry.  So, they can’t understand someone having compassion for others.

Laughing  Laughing  Bunch of guppies!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2007, 08:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Evening Monkeys

I won't stop spreading the news that Aruba is an unsafe place to visit.
IMO if Robin is sucking up with the likes of MIP6 & Reality she may as weel be best friends with Renho & the Slootytoots.

That's what really bothers me about all of this.  If those two are dictating what happens, then I want no part of it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2007, 08:18:25 PM »

Yep

When I consider MIP6's despicable past posts submitted to various Natalee forums that discredit Natalee, Beth, Dave and the MB Kids as well as upholding Julia Renfro and the Aruban tourist industry  .... I alway considered him the dark side.  The words of his post submitted to BFN commended Dave and Beth Holloway on their decision to reconsider their support of the boycott.

Janet

Quote from: "MIP6"
  ((edited to show who actually wrote the post below))

<snipped>

Re: The Boycott
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:23:29 PM »
Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.
This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.
As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.
Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2007, 08:21:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Yep

When I consider MIP6's despicable past posts submitted to various Natalee forums that discredit Natalee, Beth, Dave and the MB Kids as well as upholding Julia Renfro and the Aruban tourist industry  .... I alway considered him the dark side.  The words of his post submitted to BFN commended Dave and Beth Holloway on their decision to reconsider their support of the boycott.

Janet

Realty/MIP6 have been pressuring Debbie,Dave and Robin where they stand on the boycott for weeks. Looks like they got the answer they wanted.

<snipped>

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.
This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.
As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.
Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »

Realty/MIP6 have been pressuring Debbie,Dave and Robin where they stand on the boycott for weeks. Looks like they got the answer they wanted.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2007, 08:22:48 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Yep

Janet

<snipped>

Dave & Robin,

He has had two years to get off that barstool and help if he wanted to.  Instead he chose to blast Beth and Natalee at every opportunity.  He only slightly changed his tune after he started spending the day on the telephone with Robin.  WTH is he going to do now that might help?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2007, 08:25:21 PM »

Well, that is a sentence that leaves a person wondering, n'est pas ?
As far as what Beth spends her money on... I do not care. She gets a speakers fee and probably expenses to cover her costs. Should she go penniless ? Should she wear sackcloth and ashes and tear her hair out until the end of her days ? Maybe she should only have a glass of water and a crust of bread each day. And sleep on a bed of nails. Would that make the cooty posters happy ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »

FYI - Looks like MIP6 has deleted that post now  Wink
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2007, 08:28:04 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
BB No bashing here.

I just don't see what any of it has done to help get Natalee home. They just don't care one way or the other. They didn't seem to care they were being boycotted and they surely didn't seem to care that a little girl was missing on their island.

Bottom line in my opinion ~ They don't care and have to live with the decisions they have made. Can't undo the past bad decisions.

jmo anyway

They cared about the boycott. They didn't care about the missing tourist past the extent it would influence tourism and this is the sad part.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2007, 08:28:48 PM »

Well, that is a sentence that leaves a person wondering, n'est pas ? quote]

Well, that line is what has me hoping that maybe the Dutch HAVE solved like I mentioned before!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2007, 08:32:15 PM »

You know, whether you call something a boycott or not doesn't matter. If more people are made aware of unsafe conditions, and choose not to travel somewhere because of that, it still has the same effect.

It also doesn't matter how much someone publicizes that a place is safe, if all the evidence shows that it isn't.

Travelers simply need to have access to solid information and vote with their travel dollars.

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2007, 08:32:18 PM »

Is the M1P guy trying to be Archbishop Desmond Tutu ?
Job is taken.
Come together ?  
Not on your life buddy. Not after what I have read over at Cootie Central.
I do not support hatred or lies. Why doesn't one of the family write an open letter to FOB or RU ? And tell them to wash their mouths out with soap. I can't say worse in print.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: June 19, 2007, 08:32:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing

Aren't there laws about doing things like that to innocent little animals? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Mammal assault= Mammophil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.