April 26, 2024, 03:38:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153811 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:36 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
EASY IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR

Thanks Blonde!  That is representative of the people that are giving Robin guidance and being so helpful in the search for Natalee.  Extemely hard to believe!   Rolling Eyes
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #321 on: June 19, 2007, 09:36:42 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
All i know is...

The KLPD first said that their investigation was going to take no more than a few weeks. Then months. Then an extension.

Then searches at 3 points of interest. The Sloot house, the Kalpoe house and the Raquet Club.

This is not being done because there is *no evidence*.  Arrow  IMO

I agree, they wouldn't be putting so much time and effort in for nothing.  However, the silence is too deafening.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 19, 2007, 09:37:12 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
OMG anyone watchin South Park? is like what I dealt with all day on the UK sight... it's too funny!!!!

Pip rules!  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: June 19, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »

? About The 123 out of 124 advertisement..
Can that be attributed to a business in Aruba?

If so could that be the basis of a sign at any future events where ATA is present..  Just Wondering??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: June 19, 2007, 09:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys,  I just can't get it in my head how Robin can post over in those forums, rather than at BFN or SM, the one's who support the family.  I just don't grasp it in my mind.  To me that is going against all the family stands for.  If she at least posted at the pro Natalee sites, and maybe say a thing or two over there, it's one thing.  But it's as if she SUPPORTS there agenda.  Does Dave even know?

having had a lot of experience with stepmoms, I would say that this and Tibro's post ae pretty acurate.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 19, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »

All i know is...

The KLPD first said that their investigation was going to take no more than a few weeks. Then months. Then an extension.

Then searches at 3 points of interest. The Sloot house, the Kalpoe house and the Raquet Club.

I agree
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:07 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am not going to dare breathe what I truly think.... but I will continue to tell EVERYONE I know NOT to go to Aruba.... there are NO innocent people in Aruba in my opinion - NOT one person stood up and questioned what happened... Aruba called Natalee a whore and worse... so as far as I am concerned there are no innocent people... and that stupid ass poster which actually says F*** You just about sums up how they feel about the whole matter.

Rant Over...

Bravo!! great post!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: June 19, 2007, 09:39:43 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  I just can't get it in my head how Robin can post over in those forums, rather than at BFN or SM, the one's who support the family.  I just don't grasp it in my mind.  To me that is going against all the family stands for.  If she at least posted at the pro Natalee sites, and maybe say a thing or two over there, it's one thing.  But it's as if she SUPPORTS there agenda.  Does Dave even know?

This particular post was at BFN. Robin has posted at RU and FOB though and I cannot understand why.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: June 19, 2007, 09:40:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Thanks Blonde!  That is representative of the people that are giving Robin guidance and being so helpful in the search for Natalee.  Extemely hard to believe!   Rolling Eyes

Uh yeah, that is an "innocent" Aruban who just wants to help....(note heavy sarcasm)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: June 19, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »

All i know is...

Interesting that the Kal-puke dump is not in the Godwin Triangle of Death.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 19, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »

MRS RED ROCKS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2007, 09:41:55 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
OMG anyone watchin South Park? is like what I dealt with all day on the UK sight... it's too funny!!!!

Pip rules!  Laughing

he does .. doesn't he igsigs!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2007, 09:42:27 PM »

having had a lot of experience with stepmoms, I would say that this and Tibro's post ae pretty acurate.

But still, If my hubby were going through this and having daughters, I may be leary of the ex, but lord, his daughter is missing.  To me, that is just flat out disrespectful and hateful!  Seems like a bitch to me.  How could he put up with that?  The mother of his children...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2007, 09:42:46 PM »

Yes,  and Robin is still trying to be in a one up on Beth.  very obvious since day one. Dave doesn't have a clue about this. IMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2007, 09:43:23 PM »

Not sure if anybody saw my previous post about the show with Carla tomorrow.  Is this the one on CTV?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2007, 09:43:51 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Uh yeah, that is an "innocent" Aruban who just wants to help....(note heavy sarcasm)

MIP6 is American. Infact I don't even know how he lives in aruba. Maybe he pays off the government. Maybe he flys home to the US once every 3 months.......don't know.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2007, 09:44:04 PM »

Not sure if anybody saw my previous post about the show with Carla tomorrow.  Is this the one on CTV?

Yes it is.  I think at 10pm.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

Does anybody have an email for Robin?  I would love to just flat out ask her.  What is Dave's email again?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2007, 09:44:42 PM »

All i know is...

I agree, they wouldn't be putting so much time and effort in for nothing.  However, the silence is too deafening.

I understand why many see the silence as worrisome, but the last 2 times ALE tried to close the case they combined it with a big PR effort. This time different is better. IMO
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: June 19, 2007, 09:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes it is.  I think at 10pm.

thanks Klaas!  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.