April 24, 2024, 06:13:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153791 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2007, 09:45:52 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Blonde"
EASY IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR

Thanks Blonde!  That is representative of the people that are giving Robin guidance and being so helpful in the search for Natalee.  Extemely hard to believe!   Rolling Eyes

Yes, it certainly is!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2007, 09:46:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Does anybody have an email for Robin?  I would love to just flat out ask her.  What is Dave's email again?

DiHannah... Debbie is Robin's best friend, you can pretty much count on it that Robin posted that, IMO....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2007, 09:46:58 PM »

Quote from: Rob
Quote from: "klaasend"
Not sure if anybody saw my previous post about the show with Carla tomorrow.  Is this the one on CTV?

Yes it is.  I think at 10pm.

I always do that... damm.. I sometimes forget which tag to grab...LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2007, 09:47:10 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys,  I just can't get it in my head how Robin can post over in those forums, rather than at BFN or SM, the one's who support the family.  I just don't grasp it in my mind.  To me that is going against all the family stands for.  If she at least posted at the pro Natalee sites, and maybe say a thing or two over there, it's one thing.  But it's as if she SUPPORTS there agenda.  Does Dave even know?

having had a lot of experience with stepmoms, I would say that this and Tibro's post ae pretty acurate.

Yes,  and Robin is still trying to be in a one up on Beth.  very obvious since day one. Dave doesn't have a clue about this. IMO

Well he needs to know she is undermining him! This isn't about Robin, it's about HIS daughter.  What if it ever becomes her's?  Geesh, how heartless.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2007, 09:48:12 PM »

Not sure if anybody saw my previous post about the show with Carla tomorrow.  Is this the one on CTV?

I think so Dihannah 1. Haunting evidence. 9pm Wednesday CST.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2007, 09:49:04 PM »

Quote from: Rob
Quote from: "Rob"

I always do that... damm.. I sometimes forget which tag to grab...LOL

Thanks Rob.  May be interesting, but doubt it will really do anything for the case.   Scary though, that she has been threatened and part of her crew detained.  I'm really curious about that!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2007, 09:49:10 PM »

Klaas, can you just delete that mess at the post of the page please. TIA

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2007, 09:50:47 PM »

Does anybody have an email for Robin?  I would love to just flat out ask her.  What is Dave's email again?

DiHannah... Debbie is Robin's best friend, you can pretty much count on it that Robin posted that, IMO....

Debbies' response to me via PM at BFN when asked about the authenticity of the post from Robin: (I am sure she won't mind me sharing)

Yes, the post was from Robin and Dave.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2007, 09:51:15 PM »

I can believe they have been detained and harmed..... after all they are on the island of "innocence".....  Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

after all why should the island want to actually help now???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2007, 09:51:36 PM »

I'll watch the show for entertainment value, but have little belief in the Paranormal at all.  Will be interesting what she comes up with that connects to what we know though, if at all.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2007, 09:52:27 PM »

Carpe's promos - On Carla's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuFxahnDsI
this one has more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1iHlxaezNk
this one has the guys with the crazy eyes and Carla says she could be in danger.

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2007, 09:52:49 PM »

I can believe they have been detained and harmed..... after all they are on the island of "innocence".....  Rolling Eyes   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

after all why should the island want to actually help now???

When was this taped?  Have they been released?  Certainly, CTV would say something if somebody was harmed.  That would hit the MSM, I'm sure.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2007, 09:53:18 PM »

if the local convenience store was raping and killing people im pretty sure
i would BOYCOTT them.... right after i kicked the living Crap out of em

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2007, 09:53:24 PM »

Klaas, did it say it was also on at 10PM pst?  I thought I was that on the promos.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Names names, eh ?
What time is the program on / I don't get the program and have to work 2 extra hours tomorrow, maybe I'll do it early.

She may name names, but Easy, is it about the Natalee case, or another case that she "names names?"

Tomorrow night's show is about Natalee Holloway and is an hour long.  They will make an announcement about a case from last season, but this show is about Natalee.  She lays out exactly what she thinks happened and who was involved.  She also thinks she knows what became of Natalee and will make that "crystal clear" tomorrow night.

At one time she was concerned that the names might be edited out of the program, but I guess that was resolved.

Very cool, thanks EASY

You know I really do not know what to think of this. I really don't. On one hand I am glad they are giving the story exposure. On the other I say ... where the hell have you been for 2 years!

Name people? Gee ... not like that has not been done. She claims in promo she will be afraid for her life after she makes comments. Hey toots ... join the crowd ... maybe you would like to take a look at the death threat email file we got.

The point being is that does anyone really think that she will come up with something that has already not been discussed here? Really?

Like I said, glad for the case exposure ... just seems a bit exploitive in promos.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2007, 09:56:07 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Carpe's promos - On Carla's show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmuFxahnDsI
this one has more info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1iHlxaezNk
this one has the guys with the crazy eyes and Carla says she could be in danger.

So she claims to know who did it?  I'm a little skeptical about this.  But again, will watch to see.  If she found something during the taping, was it reported to the Dutch?  When was this taped?

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »

I think some of us are overestimating Robin... and underestimating Dave. He is much stronger and more no-nonsense than he is given credit for. He is a successful insurance salesman and that tells me that he has persuasive people skills and doesn't give in to opposition easily. He also knows when he is being snowed by people. I don't think that he is at all fooled by Aruba.

I can see where he and Beth would have clashed in major-league fashion.

Robin, I STILL contend, is of the turn-the-other-cheek variety. In marriage, I suspect that Dave DOES show her some deference, mainly because he doesn't want to lose a second wife. But by no means do I see Robin as the stronger of the 2.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2007, 09:57:58 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Names names, eh ?
What time is the program on / I don't get the program and have to work 2 extra hours tomorrow, maybe I'll do it early.

She may name names, but Easy, is it about the Natalee case, or another case that she "names names?"

Tomorrow night's show is about Natalee Holloway and is an hour long.  They will make an announcement about a case from last season, but this show is about Natalee.  She lays out exactly what she thinks happened and who was involved.  She also thinks she knows what became of Natalee and will make that "crystal clear" tomorrow night.

At one time she was concerned that the names might be edited out of the program, but I guess that was resolved.

Very cool, thanks EASY

You know I really do not know what to think of this. I really don't. On one hand I am glad they are giving the story exposure. On the other I say ... where the hell have you been for 2 years!

Name people? Gee ... not like that has not been done. She claims in promo she will be afraid for her life after she makes comments. Hey toots ... join the crowd ... maybe you would like to take a look at the death threat email file we got.

The point being is that does anyone really think that she will come up with something that has already not been discussed here? Really?

Like I said, glad for the case exposure ... just seems a bit exploitive in promos.

My sentiments exactly,  you just said it better than I.  Key word "exploitive".

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2007, 09:58:16 PM »

Klaas, did it say it was also on at 10PM pst?  I thought I was that on the promos.[/quote]

oh boy...meant thought I SAW that on the promos.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2007, 09:59:28 PM »

Klaas, did it say it was also on at 10PM pst?  I thought I was that on the promos.

oh boy...meant thought I SAW that on the promos.[/quote]

I haven't a clue.  I haven't looked at my local listings yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.