April 18, 2024, 09:21:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153703 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I agree, Mark Purcell has a questionable agenda of his own IMO, which I think is motivated by the dollar almost exclusively.  I once had a conversation with Robin (email) and the person she went to for clarification on the matter was Mark Purcell. Not much of a source.......

Something isn't right about that whole deal and it is a big turn-off!

Who is mark purcell?  Question

MIP6
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2007, 05:31:38 PM »

...oh yeah...... my signature line is REALLY appropriate now!!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »

I agree, Mark Purcell has a questionable agenda of his own IMO, which I think is motivated by the dollar almost exclusively.  I once had a conversation with Robin (email) and the person she went to for clarification on the matter was Mark Purcell. Not much of a source.......

Some jackass who was originaly from California and now lives in Aruba and is best friends with Julia Renfro.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Some jackass who was originaly from California and now lives in Aruba and is best friends with Julia Renfro.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »

I just wanted to respond to a hate monger's post.  What truly is pathetic is hate mongers who spend thousands of hours on the computer making up lies and disgusting attacks against Natalee and her family. Not one of them could say what there real motivation is for being so obsessed with this case. Certainly isnt the truth!!

We are clearly here for the Love of Natalee and her Family and will not rest until there is Justice and Natalee is brought home. Pathetic signs in Miami and Boston?? Really..who is the pathetic ones that wont disclose there motivation for attacking helpless victims. WHat pathetic sign are you holding up? Case closed?Beth is a liar?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "robots"
for 80 plus years nobody tells me what to do

i aint changing now  Cool

I'm still not sure if that is in robots years or what!!!!!  Rolling Eyes

yes it is Twisted Evil

you need to multiply human years times Pi and then divide by the squre root of the magic number then find the correct percentage of heat you can get from 12,000 BTU's of a propane stove running at 40 PERCENT capacity

Yeah! What he said. Laughing  Laughing

Hi Monkeys. Trying to catch up. Looks like Robots cheated again. Laughing

Now do I have to go to BFN to read Robins letter or is it posted here somewhere.?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Jackass from California > Florida > Texas > Aruba that was the maintenance man at one of the resorts, while his wife manages another.  She is involved heavily with ATA.  They have a son that works at Moomba's, which is mentioned by Joran in his book as being a drug haven.  I think Moomba's also had a nasty sign saying something about 123 out of 124 tourist went home.  Not a nice bunch of people.

Robin has been tight with this guy for a long time and she will turn on everyone here in his defense.  Go figure......
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »

Here Sam I hope it is OK to post. Klaasend if you don't want it here feel free to delete .TIA

+++++++++++++++++

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee.  She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life.  Your support means so much to us.  It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba.  We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me.  We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective.  In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation.  That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads.  They have done what we asked them to do.  We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation.  We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here.  Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2007, 05:45:04 PM »

Monkeys, monkeys.  Haven't we learned that the internet hate-mongers will go to extreme lengths to push their agenda?  The agenda of those at RU and FOB is to defend and promote Aruba, using any possible means.  It really is not far-fetched at all to think they might even post under Robin or Dave's names -- saying what they WISH Robin and Dave might say.  

Use restraint, folks, and do not believe everything you read.  I will not believe this letter is from Robin until I hear Dave express these thoughts in the media, or someone I trust, like Red or Klaas, tells me that these are truly Dave's wishes.  Sorry, but I ain't buying this chit.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2007, 05:46:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Monkeys, monkeys.  Haven't we learned that the internet hate-mongers will go to extreme lengths to push their agenda?  The agenda of those at RU and FOB is to defend and promote Aruba, using any possible means.  It really is not far-fetched at all to think they might even post under Robin or Dave's names -- saying what they WISH Robin and Dave might say.  

Use restraint, folks, and do not believe everything you read.  I will not believe this letter is from Robin until I hear Dave express these thoughts in the media, or someone I trust, like Red or Klaas, tells me that these are truly Dave's wishes.  Sorry, but I ain't buying this chit.

same here  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »

*******, I liked your post with the signs.

I also want to respond. Not all of those sick posters are from Aruba. There are a group of sickos in this world who take great pleasure in trying to get attention anyway they can.

I was reading earlier on the Aol news about a fire in Charlston, South Carolina that killed 9 firefighters. So sad. Anyway you could post your thoughts or prayers, whatever. There were even sickos on there. Such a shame.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2007, 05:46:36 PM »

I wish I felt that way, but I do think the letter really is from them.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2007, 05:48:01 PM »

If it was posted at BFN, it got Debbie's stamp of approval.  So, I have no reason to doubt that it came from Robin.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2007, 05:48:08 PM »

From Amigoe

Violence broke out between Aruban gangs of youths

ORANJESTAD – A big fight between several gangs of youths in the vicinity of the Weststraat and Royal Plaza got completely out of hand last Saturday morning.  A police car was hijacked and was found again totally burnt down in the vicinity of Sta. Cruz.  The police from Oranjestad received assistance from their colleagues from San Nicolas.  

The problems started when the police handcuffed and conveyed a suspect.  After one the gang-members was hit by a flying bottle, about 100 started to fight with each other near Royal Plaza .  The tension mounted when the police fired a warning shot.  According to witnesses, the group yelled at the police that they have guns too and that they are not afraid.    

When two police officers wanted to cuff a person, somebody in the public called that other troublemakers have hijacked a police car.  Several members of the gangs were arrested.  The police had to use the baton to calm down the troublemakers some.  The owners of the entertainment places Carlos ‘n Charlies and Bahia were ordered to close the doors.  There was also commotion at the Emergency Room of the hospital.  The injured young persons that were taken there for treatment, wanted to have a scrap with everything and everybody.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2007, 05:48:10 PM »

I can say I wasn't sure the post was from Robin, initially. But I have changed my mind. I think she posted it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2007, 05:49:40 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I agree with BT.  If BFN allowed it to stay up then the letter is from Robin.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2007, 05:51:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Something must be up for Robin to write that letter and Dave to agree with it.

Robin has hinted at that before.  I think EASY said it best in the previous thread.  Wink

prolly had to say that in order to get permission for TES to go there and search  Rolling Eyes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2007, 05:52:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Again, I urge restraint.  I, personally, need more verification of their change in stance than an internet posting that is signed "Robin" and/or "Dave."  1.) There is no way I can verify the identity of the person who wrote the posting.  2.) There are people paid to propogandize Aruba's interests on the internet.  3.)  The two recent travel meeting protests were very visible.  4.) Another travel protest is scheduled for the near future and will also be very visible.  5.) Pro-Aruban supporters have posted immediately after Robin's letter voicing appreciation for the change in stance.  6.)  Dave, Robin or Beth have not appeared in the media to announce this change of stance.

Sorry--I've weighted the evidence, and it's very strong that this is not written by Robin.

BRING NATALEE HOME
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 05:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "*******"
Something must be up for Robin to write that letter and Dave to agree with it.

Robin has hinted at that before.  I think EASY said it best in the previous thread.  Wink

prolly had to say that in order to get permission for TES to go there and search  Rolling Eyes

I don't think that is very far-fetched.  I just don't agree with it. Ending the boycott now will not have any affect on Aruba cooperating. This is totally in the hands of the Dutch anyways.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »

Thanks BleachedBlack. Was that posted on BFN? or one of the crap chats.

San, or anyone,

Tomorrow is the Carla Baron show. I will not be able to get it. Is someone going to try to transcribe it? I have been thinking about this alot, I think Easy said she is going to have a surprise reveal at the beginning of the show. I am wondering f she is going to try to tell us Natalee is alive?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.