March 28, 2024, 10:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153347 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: June 19, 2007, 11:21:33 PM »

Ok calling it a night. Good night all Monkeys.

Praying for Natalee and all her family. I am also praying for all our Monkeys and their families who are in need.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: June 19, 2007, 11:22:24 PM »

OK, time to chime in on this little comment that was made on another site.

In all the conversations, meetings and personal calls I have had with Beth Twitty in the recent past ... never has she stated or implied to me that she was for ending any "so-called" boycott. It was pretty much just the opposite.

I will take Beth's word (Natalee's mom) when it comes to speaking for Natalee.

Beth and I have discussed over numerous hours the importance of the boycott and what the boycott really means. Beth has always understood that the boycott was people's individual choice not to reward Aruba for the bad behavior that they showed to Beth, Dave, their family and most importantly Natalee.

Beth always understood that it was the support of the people for their concern and caring for how they were treated and wanting justice what fueled the boycott. For all of those people who she had never met that cared so deeply for the truth and justice what fueled private individuals to keep the pressure on and make the unknowing understand what happened and what could happen to you in Aruba.

Beth Twitty has never one said she would stop. In tomorrow nights show that just may come out as long as CT TV does not put certain clips on the cutting room floor.

Beth wants answers and she damn well knows the only way to get them is to hold people's feet to the fire. Aruba has provided no answers yet, neither have the Dutch.

Aruba, provide answers and justice for Natalee and I am certain that Beth will stop the boycott someday. However, that will never change people's minds and what they have come to know over the past 2+ years. Those images and what was done are carved in stone and "google" and Topix for eternity.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 19, 2007, 11:22:25 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Praying for Natalee and all her family. I am also praying for all our Monkeys and their families who are in need.

Goodnight Sam.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: June 19, 2007, 11:22:33 PM »

Take care Sam!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: June 19, 2007, 11:23:08 PM »

Klaas, that mentality at BFN is a lot like Robin's own thinking, from what I can see... they allow a lot of opposing viewpoints and tolerate them, unless they are expressed hatefully or in a confrontational fashion. They are heavy pro-boycott but as long as you are "nice about it", you can declare yourself to be against it w/ no problem.

That is part of why I find BFN to be a little paradoxical, actually. I don't go there much.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: June 19, 2007, 11:23:37 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "sb"
Robin strikes me as being the type who tries to avoid confrontation at all costs. She may be seeing us as a more confrontational site. I fear that she has been swayed by the smoothness of Aruba's propagandizing machine.

Then again, this could be her subtle way of practicing "Know Thy Enemy".

I'm not sticking up for Robin here so much as I am looking for explanations as to why she has seemingly cozied up to the dark side.

Because they attack Beth?  (jealousy thy name is woman)

AZ, one of the reasons why the family participated in the November meeting in Birmingham which I was invited to, was to dispel the idea that there was a can-you-top-this game being played between Beth and Robin. I saw ZERO... as in NONE... as in NOT ONE SHRED OF... EVIDENCE that Beth and Robin are at odds, or jealous of one another, or had cross purposes or separate agendas in any way. It is all Find Natalee, Get Justice, Get Answers.

That meeting was mostly BFN people and I would characterize them as being staunchly pro-boycott, yet they are accepting of the other view. I don't see why Robin's views are such a big deal. Debbie is apparently pro-boycott and she isn't ready to sell Robin off yet.

Forgive me, but if there wasn't some "one up woman ship" why would that even need to be addressed?  just my woman's prespective only.  I hope you are right.  I do not know any of them.

AZ Sunny I am afraid you are under a misperception also tonight. Robin does not Post at RU . I have not been reading FOB for very long but I have never seen a post there from Robin either.

Robin DOES Post at RU!  Or at least she has in the past.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: June 19, 2007, 11:25:31 PM »

Goodnight all..
 Hugs to Nemo and CP
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2007, 11:26:41 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
OK, time to chime in on this little comment that was made on another site.

In all the conversations, meetings and personal calls I have had with Beth Twitty in the recent past ... never has she stated or implied to me that she was for ending any "so-called" boycott. It was pretty much just the opposite.

I will take Beth's word (Natalee's mom) when it comes to speaking for Natalee.

Beth and I have discussed over numerous hours the importance of the boycott and what the boycott really means. Beth has always understood that the boycott was people's individual choice not to reward Aruba for the bad behavior that they showed to Beth, Dave, their family and most importantly Natalee.

Beth always understood that it was the support of the people for their concern and caring for how they were treated and wanting justice what fueled the boycott. For all of those people who she had never met that cared so deeply for the truth and justice what fueled private individuals to keep the pressure on and make the unknowing understand what happened and what could happen to you in Aruba.

Beth Twitty has never one said she would stop. In tomorrow nights show that just may come out as long as CT TV does not put certain clips on the cutting room floor.

Beth wants answers and she damn well knows the only way to get them is to hold people's feet to the fire. Aruba has provided no answers yet, neither have the Dutch.

Aruba, provide answers and justice for Natalee and I am certain that Beth will stop the boycott someday. However, that will never change people's minds and what they have come to know over the past 2+ years. Those images and what was done are carved in stone and "google" and Topix for eternity.

Well said Red - thanks!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: June 19, 2007, 11:28:06 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Goodnight all..
 Hugs to Nemo and CP
Goodnight Angie!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: June 19, 2007, 11:30:02 PM »

Good Nite Angie

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: June 19, 2007, 11:30:12 PM »

Amen Red. What you said...

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: June 19, 2007, 11:30:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Good Nite Angie

and Sam  Smile

+++

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: June 19, 2007, 11:31:24 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

Robin DOES Post at RU!  Or at least she has in the past.

Hot shot I have not left yet but if you read my post a few pages back I said Robin used to post occasionally on the old Refugees before it became RU. I have never seen her post at RU.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: June 19, 2007, 11:32:21 PM »

I can understand about allowing people with opposing views and all, But, to allow the same people that go to other sites talking bad about Natalee, I do not get that.   BFN=Blogs FOR Natalee, and even though they might not say she is a whore and asked for this on the BFN site, they say it elsewhere and are still allowed at BFN.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 19, 2007, 11:33:43 PM »

I must say, I don't understand it either, Lanie...it has always puzzled me...

Bring Natalee home...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: June 19, 2007, 11:35:50 PM »

Guys, we have all been around long enough to know that without the voluntary boycott this would all be Max DeVries all over again.
It's a fact. Yvonne doesn't like to make waves and that's what you get when you don't.

Yvonne lost her husband and her son in the span of only 18 months. That was too much for the poor woman to handle. I feel her pain.

Aruba wants us all to go away and that ain't happenin'

If we give in, it's over, and Natalee gets nothing I assure you of that.

Gary Makings family got the same treatment... and they do not want to go on the record... wonder why?????

When Beth says enough is enough... that's when I let it all go... until then, Aruba needs to come clean about Natalee, Max, Gary, Buddy and so many others... their old tricks don't work anymore.

+++

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: June 19, 2007, 11:36:29 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I must say, I don't understand it either, Lanie...it has always puzzled me...
Hiya Mishy!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 19, 2007, 11:39:14 PM »

Elaine, I don't know if it's possible to hold against people the things they post on other sites. Or to monitor them in any real way.

If the bama Monkeys ever saw the things I have said about Nick Saban on other Internet sites I would be tarred and feathered LOL.

Seriously, it is all part of BFN's atmosphere that they are more open-minded about posters, UNTIL they get hateful. I think they would let glenda post on there if she smiled and played nice...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: June 19, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I can understand about allowing people with opposing views and all, But, to allow the same people that go to other sites talking bad about Natalee, I do not get that.   BFN=Blogs FOR Natalee, and even though they might not say she is a whore and asked for this on the BFN site, they say it elsewhere and are still allowed at BFN.

I personally have not seen such comments made about Natalee on another site by a poster who is then allowed to post openly at BFN. It may have happened, it just seems if that were the case , then some of their anti-Natalee rhetoric would come through at BFN. There are many with differing views this is true. Civility is maintained.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: June 19, 2007, 11:39:59 PM »

Red,
You stated it well! Just what the hell is behind Robin's post? I just don't get it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.