March 29, 2024, 08:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153361 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: June 19, 2007, 11:40:05 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Guys, we have all been around long enough to know that without the voluntary boycott this would all be Max DeVries all over again.
It's a fact. Yvonne doesn't like to make waves and that's what you get when you don't.

Yvonne lost her husband and her son in the span of only 18 months. That was too much for the poor woman to handle. I feel her pain.

Aruba wants us all to go away and that ain't happenin'

If we give in, it's over, and Natalee gets nothing I assure you of that.

Gary Makings family got the same treatment... and they do not want to go on the record... wonder why?????

When Beth says enough is enough... that's when I let it all go... until then, Aruba needs to come clean about Natalee, Max, Gary, Buddy and so many others... their old tricks don't work anymore.
So true.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: June 19, 2007, 11:42:13 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Red,
You stated it well! Just what the hell is behind Robin's post? I just don't get it!

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: June 19, 2007, 11:44:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Red,
You stated it well! Just what the hell is behind Robin's post? I just don't get it!

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

rumor has it Anita has a bigger package than Mark.. I think Deetch did an in depth expose` on it IIRC  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 19, 2007, 11:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Elaine, I don't know if it's possible to hold against people the things they post on other sites. Or to monitor them in any real way.

If the bama Monkeys ever saw the things I have said about Nick Saban on other Internet sites I would be tarred and feathered LOL.

Seriously, it is all part of BFN's atmosphere that they are more open-minded about posters, UNTIL they get hateful. I think they would let glenda post on there if she smiled and played nice...
That would be hard for Glenda to do Laughing
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: June 19, 2007, 11:45:11 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

okay, I still don't get it. Did Robin write it  -- or not. Is she naive or just inconsiderate of Beth's feelings?

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: June 19, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »

Elaine, I don't know if it's possible to hold against people the things they post on other sites. Or to monitor them in any real way.

If the bama Monkeys ever saw the things I have said about Nick Saban on other Internet sites I would be tarred and feathered LOL.

Seriously, it is all part of BFN's atmosphere that they are more open-minded about posters, UNTIL they get hateful. I think they would let glenda post on there if she smiled and played nice...

No Saban fan here either ... wait til he bolts Bama for soemthing he deems better.

I am not sure if "open minded" is the right word. Allowing a fox in the hen house is never a good thing.

Being destroyed and conned from within is never a good thing.

No one enjoys debate more than me. I welcome differing view points. However, we learned thru experience that allowing a certain element to cause chaos and dissension merely to have an opposing view is not the answer.

When we are a victims rights site, we hardly need hearing some clown that a girl asked to be raped as an opposing view just to stir things up. Normally the rule of thumb is don't feed the trolls, let alone give them a platform
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: June 19, 2007, 11:46:43 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

okay, I still don't get it. Did Robin write it  -- or not. Is she naive or just inconsiderate of Beth's feelings?

This PM was from Debbie to me.

"
Yes, the post was from Robin and Dave."

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 19, 2007, 11:47:45 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Elaine"
I can understand about allowing people with opposing views and all, But, to allow the same people that go to other sites talking bad about Natalee, I do not get that.   BFN=Blogs FOR Natalee, and even though they might not say she is a whore and asked for this on the BFN site, they say it elsewhere and are still allowed at BFN.

I personally have not seen such comments made about Natalee on another site by a poster who is then allowed to post openly at BFN. It may have happened, it just seems if that were the case , then some of their anti-Natalee rhetoric would come through at BFN. There are many with differing views this is true. Civility is maintained.
Maybe I misunderstood then. I thought that it was said that MIP whatever and reality have said nasty things about Natalee.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: June 19, 2007, 11:48:29 PM »

night monkeys! Take care and prayers for all...Let's keep the faith!

Bring Natalee home...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 19, 2007, 11:49:12 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

"

Okay, let's go to #2 -- Is she naive or inconsiderate of Beth's feelings?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: June 19, 2007, 11:49:58 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

Yes, Robin wrote it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: June 19, 2007, 11:50:13 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

I don't know if Beth's feelings even enter the picture.  What I do know is that Robin will go out of her way to defend and support those three individuals.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: June 19, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »

I can understand about allowing people with opposing views and all, But, to allow the same people that go to other sites talking bad about Natalee, I do not get that.   BFN=Blogs FOR Natalee, and even though they might not say she is a whore and asked for this on the BFN site, they say it elsewhere and are still allowed at BFN.

I personally have not seen such comments made about Natalee on another site by a poster who is then allowed to post openly at BFN. It may have happened, it just seems if that were the case , then some of their anti-Natalee rhetoric would come through at BFN. There are many with differing views this is true. Civility is maintained.
Maybe I misunderstood then. I thought that it was said that MIP whatever and reality have said nasty things about Natalee.

I have never seen such posts if this is true.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: June 19, 2007, 11:53:12 PM »

Red,

I'm with you, Wreck, I just don't get it either.

But I was never supporting a boycott of Aruba because Robin asked me to do so.  By the time my governor endorsed the voluntary consumer boycott because of safety issues, I had decided I would never go there again because I did not want to be among people who behave and think as those sickos on RU and FOB seem to do.

And from the newspapers, we all knew that there was far more crime than we were being led to believe.  That's why I started the Murder and Crime thread, to prove what we were seeing daily in their own periodicals.

It had little to do with one person or even Robin and Dave both asking that we do so but rather more of doing the right thing than a personal favor to someone, even grieving parents.

The boycott is the natural result of the treatment this family received and the rest of us as American citizens when one of our own went missing and they refused to give an accounting for her disappearance on their island.

I continue to be horrified at the treatment not only this family has received but the attitude toward Americans in general that is prevalent there as well.  The bashing of the victim did nothing to enhance their stature.

Certainly, thinking people do not want to reward all this by giving their hard earned vacation dollars to a place like Aruba.  That is what the boycott is about and I am surprised that one person would think they had the power to stop the moral judgment of others so easily.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: June 19, 2007, 11:53:28 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
[
When we are a victims rights site, we hardly need hearing some clown that a girl asked to be raped as an opposing view just to stir things up. Normally the rule of thumb is don't feed the trolls, let alone give them a platform

HERE HERE!!!! that's British I understand!

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #535 on: June 19, 2007, 11:53:45 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

"

Thanks BB!
My next question would be, what is Beth's feelings on this?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: June 19, 2007, 11:54:04 PM »

Red,

MIP6, Reality and Gagirl

I don't know if Beth's feelings even enter the picture.  What I do know is that Robin will go out of her way to defend and support those three individuals.

That is very true, I'm not sure why.
At this date and time, without any voice from Beth in months, I am not sure what her feelings regarding recent developemnts or lack there of, are.
Maybe there has been something that has caused this reaction, and we just don't know what it is?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: June 19, 2007, 11:54:21 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Robin strikes me as being the type who tries to avoid confrontation at all costs. She may be seeing us as a more confrontational site. I fear that she has been swayed by the smoothness of Aruba's propagandizing machine.

Then again, this could be her subtle way of practicing "Know Thy Enemy".

I'm not sticking up for Robin here so much as I am looking for explanations as to why she has seemingly cozied up to the dark side.

Because they attack Beth?  (jealousy thy name is woman)

AZ, one of the reasons why the family participated in the November meeting in Birmingham which I was invited to, was to dispel the idea that there was a can-you-top-this game being played between Beth and Robin. I saw ZERO... as in NONE... as in NOT ONE SHRED OF... EVIDENCE that Beth and Robin are at odds, or jealous of one another, or had cross purposes or separate agendas in any way. It is all Find Natalee, Get Justice, Get Answers.

That meeting was mostly BFN people and I would characterize them as being staunchly pro-boycott, yet they are accepting of the other view. I don't see why Robin's views are such a big deal. Debbie is apparently pro-boycott and she isn't ready to sell Robin off yet.

Forgive me, but if there wasn't some "one up woman ship" why would that even need to be addressed?  just my woman's prespective only.  I hope you are right.  I do not know any of them.

AZ Sunny I am afraid you are under a misperception also tonight. Robin does not Post at RU . I have not been reading FOB for very long but I have never seen a post there from Robin either.

Sam,  I didn't say that.  DiHannah did.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: June 19, 2007, 11:55:58 PM »

I thought the new mall was 2 or 3 stories max.  and it was across from that little grocery store.  are we talking about the same mall?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: June 19, 2007, 11:57:44 PM »

I thought the new mall was 2 or 3 stories max.  and it was across from that little grocery store.  are we talking about the same mall?

can't be, because the top two floors are condos. And I saw it over the years being built. I say it is 5-6 floors.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.