April 19, 2024, 05:05:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153728 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: June 20, 2007, 12:14:20 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "sb"
No BB, I was referring to specifically the idea of Beth commenting on Robin's statement, not on what you said. I have been troubled by her silence at times too. But I do think that she is traveling and getting a book ready and that is a CHUNK to do.

Thank-you sb for your response. I would never expect Beth to comment on Robin +Daves statement . She is to much of a lady to do something as crude as that.

You are right that would be crude, and would do NOTHING to help find their daughter.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: June 20, 2007, 12:15:15 AM »

I think I'm going to call it a night. I know it's been a little snippy in here over Robin's statement... and frankly I think we shouldn't read so much into it... but I am encouraged that many others understand that yes, we DO need to close ranks as much as possible for the sake of the family. I am a little troubled at the "message" that this statement sends out, but again, I think if we let it blow over and not keep dignifying it with so much uproar, its effect will be minimal. Robin and Dave were late comers to the boycott table as it was and were never 100% in on the idea, and I heard them say that personally in slightly different words.

See y'all tomorrow night!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #562 on: June 20, 2007, 12:15:53 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - sources close to SM have told us that Beth was interviewed durring the filming of Carla's CTV show.  It should be part of tomorrow nights show.  The show was taped a couple months back.

Wow, thanks Klaas for that info.  Should make it even more interesting!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: June 20, 2007, 12:16:28 AM »

Nite SB
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: June 20, 2007, 12:16:38 AM »

Nite sb .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: June 20, 2007, 12:17:18 AM »

I think I'm going to call it a night. I know it's been a little snippy in here over Robin's statement... and frankly I think we shouldn't read so much into it... but I am encouraged that many others understand that yes, we DO need to close ranks as much as possible for the sake of the family. I am a little troubled at the "message" that this statement sends out, but again, I think if we let it blow over and not keep dignifying it with so much uproar, its effect will be minimal. Robin and Dave were late comers to the boycott table as it was and were never 100% in on the idea, and I heard them say that personally in slightly different words.

See y'all tomorrow night!

Agreed,  g'night SB!  Sweet dreams!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: June 20, 2007, 12:17:44 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
No BB, I was referring to specifically the idea of Beth commenting on Robin's statement, not on what you said. I have been troubled by her silence at times too. But I do think that she is traveling and getting a book ready and that is a CHUNK to do.

Thank-you sb for your response. I would never expect Beth to comment on Robin +Daves statement . She is to much of a lady to do something as crude as that.

You are right that would be crude, and would do NOTHING to help find their daughter.

That's my point! I agree that Beth will not comment on it. I'm just EXTREMELY disappointed that Robin and Dave would make that statement public in the manner they did.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: June 20, 2007, 12:18:04 AM »

I hope I don't forget to watch tomorrow night!  Things are very busy around here right now.

Should be 9 p.m. Central Standard Time on Court TV Channel, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: June 20, 2007, 12:19:05 AM »

Hi Dana.  How are u doing tonight?  Been a little frustrating tonight over the letter.  Hope something positive comes out tomorrow night's show.  Any good interviewees coming up soon?  Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: June 20, 2007, 12:19:30 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I hope I don't forget to watch tomorrow night!  Things are very busy around here right now.

You will have to check your local programming, I have no idea.  I still need to make sure what time it comes on in my area.  I believe it's 10pm ET.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: June 20, 2007, 12:20:06 AM »

Correct Anna!  10pm EST.  Should be intersting!  Lot's to talk about tomorrow night.. Should be a pretty full house.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 20, 2007, 12:20:28 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

Hi Dana.  How are u doing tonight?  Been a little frustrating tonight over the letter.  Hope something positive comes out tomorrow night's show.  Any good interviewees coming up soon?  Wink

Show Wednesday night at 9pm et, still working on the guest list.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 20, 2007, 12:21:51 AM »

Dana looking forwared to it.  I'm sure it will be good no matter who you get to come on!  Thanks for all you do!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: June 20, 2007, 12:22:22 AM »

Hey Dude,

We are rarely on at the same time ... how goes it, eh?  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: June 20, 2007, 12:23:16 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"

That's my point! I agree that Beth will not comment on it. I'm just EXTREMELY disappointed that Robin and Dave would make that statement public in the manner they did.

I think I understand how you feel, Wreck.

I am not some attack dog that someone can sic on Aruba and then call off at will.  

Having done a tremendous amount of research and devoted endless hours to this especially in the beginning, I have come to my own conclusions and thought about what is the correct response to them.  And though many, maybe most, of my posts are now missing, you were there and know what I am talking about.

I can only speak for myself but I try to do what I think is the right thing in a situation like this, not act as any personal favor to the family no matter how much sympathy I may have for them.

Until Aruba has a major, major attitude adjustment, it is my considered opinion that they do not deserve nor should they be trusted with tourism.
They are just not up to dealing with it all based on their actions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: June 20, 2007, 12:23:23 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

You will have to check your local programming, I have no idea.  I still need to make sure what time it comes on in my area.  I believe it's 10pm ET.

10PM Eastern

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: June 20, 2007, 12:23:36 AM »

Good Nite SB and Hello Dana!

Here is is again... but that appears to be EST

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: June 20, 2007, 12:24:12 AM »

Uh oh.  The show everybody is talking about tonight with Carla on the case is tomorrow at 10 EST....  May need to keep it short?  So much going on tomorrow!   Laughing   We will surely be hopping!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 20, 2007, 12:25:12 AM »

Quote from: "Red"

Hey Dude,

We are rarely on at the same time ... how goes it, eh?

Im fine,glad to see lots of discussion but scratching my blading mellon at the topic.
Its stressfull on everyone who wants to help but it takes away from the goal that evryone wants. ANSWERS and Natalee to be brought home.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: June 20, 2007, 12:25:23 AM »

Well, can't keep my eyes open anymore tonight. Looking forward to the eventful night tomorrow!

G'night, sweet dreams Monkeys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.