April 26, 2024, 03:13:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153809 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: June 20, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hotshot,

I didn't know Dave was going to Aruba with TES for the big search.  It stands to reason there should be family present in the event that some remains are found but had not heard before that Dave was actually going.

Does Aruba have any way of knowing of all the successes TES has had in this country recently?

Maybe Jossy could do an article on them so that the people of Aruba would know the truth instead of the slander against TES.

I think that would be a wonderful thing.

Anna, when they interviewed Tim, thats what Tim said, thats what I am going by, but I really don't know it for a fact.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: June 20, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Hotshot that is a very important point you touched on IMO. If Dave is going to Aruba with Tim it is risky for both. Dave had the support of Aruba/ Arubians when he had not yet come out  backing the boycott. Call-off the boycott, Dave will be safer? It may just be as simple as that.

JMO of course. Rolling Eyes

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: June 20, 2007, 12:56:51 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hotshot,

I didn't know Dave was going to Aruba with TES for the big search.  It stands to reason there should be family present in the event that some remains are found but had not heard before that Dave was actually going.

Does Aruba have any way of knowing of all the successes TES has had in this country recently?

Maybe Jossy could do an article on them so that the people of Aruba would know the truth instead of the slander against TES.

Anna, when they interviewed Tim, thats what Tim said, thats what I am going by, but I really don't know it for a fact.

I just asked Red and he wasn't so sure Dave was going still.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: June 20, 2007, 12:58:35 AM »

Well, Well, well......Looks like MIP6, and friends took me off their site.  hmmmmmm, what is that all about?  I guess they don't like my way of thinking.  Alright I am going to bed.  Too much to think about tonight.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: June 20, 2007, 12:59:27 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hotshot,

I just asked Red and he wasn't so sure Dave was going still.

Thanks for the info Klaas

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: June 20, 2007, 01:00:01 AM »

RE:Beth and her book

Thank god she kept those notes...No telling what she wrote down about what she was being told those early days. We know Dennis Jacobs's first words to dave...

Initially she was my inspiration to find a blog,to get involved and to help her in any way I could. I miss seeing her!! I will most definetly pre-order that book.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: June 20, 2007, 01:02:25 AM »

Well, I still think Jossy doing an article on TES's tremendous successes and contributions to investigations would be good information for the Arubans to have.

They have been badly slandered by some of the hate sites as well.  

With the size of those boats, they could anchor in international waters for their own safety, too.  Let's all pray for them to have really good weather as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: June 20, 2007, 01:09:05 AM »

O/T Just came back from a 3 hr. extension course on Cafepress. We are, at scaredmonkeys fortunate to have Klaas do the work for the Monkeys at Cafepress!!  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas, some of the students wanted to know of anyone who did Cafepress set up work for a fee?? Interested??

Back to catchup reading.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: June 20, 2007, 01:11:10 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
O/T Just came back from a 3 hr. extension course on Cafepress. We are, at scaredmonkeys fortunate to have Klaas do the work for the Monkeys at Cafepress!!  Laughing  Laughing

Klaas, some of the students wanted to know of anyone who did Cafepress set up work for a fee?? Interested??

Back to catchup reading.

Maybe  Wink  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: June 20, 2007, 01:11:31 AM »

OK, what Red posted earlier about hearing those nasty remarks even in the airport in 2005 when he went to help search--that's the reason I support a boycott.

It's that kind of animosity toward Americans in general and this particular victim that is just not right.  That's not a place that deserves our support and encouragement.  None of that kind of thing was necessary or productive in the least.  It's just plain WRONG to behave like that and yes, I do still make moral judgments for I have not lost the ability to discern right from wrong as some seem to have managed to do these days.

Remember that Vanity Fair article if you really need a reason.  Remember Dompig's last big TV interview when he hinted that Natalee was addicted to drugs and all the rest of it.  Those are the reasons for the boycott, not requests from any individual.

And I am only speaking for myself.  Others might in fact do so at the request of family but I would have to think the majority arrived at where they are by their own reasoning and conclusions about how to deal with a situation like this.

Don't think I could enjoy being in Aruba ever again under any circumstances, too many horrific associations now and have read too much hate coming from such a tiny place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: June 20, 2007, 01:14:06 AM »

O/T

We did have several brief periods of rain today but mostly drizzle.  Still, it was better than nothing and the air if free from all that dust for now!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: June 20, 2007, 01:22:02 AM »

Taking that Moonboat to Dreamland. . . .Goodnight, All!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: June 20, 2007, 01:23:01 AM »

NIte Anna
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: June 20, 2007, 01:35:17 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "robots"
for 80 plus years nobody tells me what to do

i aint changing now  Cool

I'm still not sure if that is in robots years or what!!!!!  Rolling Eyes

yes it is Twisted Evil

you need to multiply human years times Pi and then divide by the squre root of the magic number then find the correct percentage of heat you can get from 12,000 BTU's of a propane stove running at 40 PERCENT capacity

Priceless... then I am a teenager now Rolling Eyes

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: June 20, 2007, 01:35:59 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
BT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing a possum?

Hi Metro- sorry you didn't write me back buddy, cotton the cat had his party hat on for your arrival  Laughing  Laughing

Yeah...I know I suck...the new deal I have has been like drinking from a firehose at full volume!! I'll be back up that way soon enough!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: June 20, 2007, 01:49:21 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #616 on: June 20, 2007, 02:32:57 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This is from Mark Purcell's (MIP6) son's Myspace site.  His son is a bartender at Moombas:

Maybe that was what I was thinking about.  I had it in my mind there was a picture taken in the bar with that sign hanging in the background.

Pretty damn disgusting, IMO!

perhaps someone should contact myspace concerning the sexual predator program...maybe this would qualify?

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: June 20, 2007, 02:51:10 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Tap.. Tap ...Tap
I have not had the honor of meeting any of Natalees Family.

I can not imagine the heart ache and hell they have gone through

I have not always understood some of the things they have said or done.

I do not have the information they have

But I will be damned if I'm going to critize them for any actions they deem necessary,  even though  I may not agree.

If I WAS to do it I would Join RU  or become active at FOB Twisted Evil

Can we please stop second guessing family actions.?

I'm not here for that    if not I think I have as many Guns as SAN.

Thank You
OldFart

I agree with you Oldfart!  I was just about to say, I don't think we should be questioning Robin's motives, Dave's standing in the family, or the relationship between Beth and Robin.  I am sure Robin loved Natalee as much as Dave does.  Her children have lost their big sister. For all we know, they could have been threatened.  (Didn't Urine put the names of their girls in his book?)  I think we can all support the boycott without questioning the motives behind this letter.  They made a decision and posted it.  It probably has more to do with the kindness, love and faith that is so strong in their family, that they may have decided this is what their Father would want them to do.  My 2 cents.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: June 20, 2007, 02:56:59 AM »

Some how I have gotten real good about posting after everyone has went to bed! LOL.  Good Nite all you sleepy Monkeys!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: June 20, 2007, 03:36:22 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
Thanks Sleuth.  Hard to put it in perspective from that shot.

This is not my photo, but this helps with the perspective.  Again, the large squarish building is blocking the view of CnC..

yep, it's DePalm... and you can see the big ugly mall that has taken 5 years to build.

ROB - It is NOT DePalm.  Have you been to DePalm (or Renaissance).  If so, I'd like to know when they built a cruise ship port in the vacinity.  Also, look to the right in the photo and you can see the pink Royal Plaza.

Now repeat after me: It is not DePalm, It is not DePalm, It is not DePalm  Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.