April 19, 2024, 07:38:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153730 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: June 20, 2007, 01:29:42 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
?

Hi BT...San Francisco but heading to the Heartland!!! Big Beef abd BBQ awaits!!

Sounds good! I'm going to be in San Francisco next month, and I'm all excited cause I've never been there before.  Very Happy[/quote]

I really messed up that quote, but you get my drift.  Embarassed  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: June 20, 2007, 01:29:44 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
uh oh Easy, Paris' prosecutor is getting some payback, who do you suppose made sure all of this hit the press?

that being said I do think he should have paid for his wife wrecking the city vehicle before now  Laughing

http://tinyurl.com/25zhwx

I started to post about this yesterday, but the Boycott boycott intervened ...

There are so many things wrong about this story about Delgadillo's wife.

He makes the great point that his wife never was ticketed for DUI. Well, of course, DUI is very dangerous. However, his wife seems to have had two collisions (albiet minor - and one involving a pole), plus a ticket for an illegal turn or something similar - all within 2-3 years. She sounds like a very bad driver to me; should have had a very long suspension of a license.

Why does a City Attorney need a SUV for job use?

Whatever makes people who have cars provided even IMAGINE that relatives should have the use of them? I doubt that few private "company car" insurance policies allow that.

Whatever would make him think that the taxpayers should pay for the damages to the SUV that his wife caused?

I am NOT defending Paris Hilton, but she probably has served FAR more jail time than anyone convicted on non-violent, non-illegal drug charges. I think this guy was building a campaign for something. Hope it has backfired; he sounds like just another power trip.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: June 20, 2007, 01:30:29 PM »

?

Sounds good! I'm going to be in San Francisco next month, and I'm all excited cause I've never been there before.  Very Happy[/quote]
Waay cool!! I'm sure I will be here too...e-mail me and I'll send you a list of cool things to see/do as well as good restaurants off the beaten path.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 20, 2007, 01:31:04 PM »

?

Sounds good! I'm going to be in San Francisco next month, and I'm all excited cause I've never been there before.  Very Happy

Waay cool!! I'm sure I will be here too...e-mail me and I'll send you a list of cool things to see/do as well as good restaurants off the beaten path.[/quote]

Will do. Thanks!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 20, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »

There is some confusion about this TV movie business, because my reliable CTV source (Carla Baron) tells me my local news station had it wrong about a CTV movie and was in reality talking about a re-enactment on Haunting Evidence tonight.  Still checking on that one….
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 20, 2007, 01:37:35 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
There is some confusion about this TV movie business, because my reliable CTV source (Carla Baron) tells me my local news station had it wrong about a CTV movie and was in reality talking about a re-enactment on Haunting Evidence tonight.  Still checking on that one….

Hmm...that actually makes more sense than a movie.

I Stand With The Girl
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 20, 2007, 01:41:23 PM »

San's name is highlighted at the bottom of the first page...is that significant?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: June 20, 2007, 01:41:25 PM »

This story kind of makes me go duh!

SAN ANGELO, Texas —  A man who doused himself with gasoline then caught on fire after police fired a Taser stun gun at him died from his injuries Tuesday, a hospital spokeswoman said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,284572,00.html
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 20, 2007, 01:43:24 PM »

SAN ANGELO, Texas —  A man who doused himself with gasoline then caught on fire after police fired a Taser stun gun at him died from his injuries Tuesday, a hospital spokeswoman said.

I can't even read it...... Sad

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: June 20, 2007, 01:45:08 PM »

It wasnt that confusing when they interviewed the girl, She said she was Playing natalee in the shooting of the show and they showed pics of her and Carla in Aruba

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: June 20, 2007, 01:47:08 PM »

...sounds like another case of "suicide by cop".....

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: June 20, 2007, 01:48:13 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
San's name is highlighted at the bottom of the first page...is that significant?

I noticed that too MeMere, is that because San packs heat?  Laughing

msmarples I do agree with your assessment of the chief prosecutor, I also don't want to be anywhere near his wife while she is driving !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: June 20, 2007, 01:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

It wasnt that confusing when they interviewed the girl, She said she was Playing natalee in the shooting of the show and they showed pics of her and Carla in Aruba

I didn't see that one.  I saw one on my local channel early this morning and the news caster described it as a made-for-tv-movie.  Didn't recognize the girl, but she did have similarities to Natalee.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: June 20, 2007, 01:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

...sounds like another case of "suicide by cop".....

Cops say they don't know what ignited that guy covered with gas.  I guess that 50,000 volts from a tazer sparking and arcing didn't have anything to do with the guy going up in blazes.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: June 20, 2007, 01:55:46 PM »

THE FACTOR WITH BILL O'REILLY - 12/01/2006 - VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT
Bill's guest was Geraldo Rivera.

BILL: I DON'T THINK ARUBA EVER WANTED TO SOLVE THIS CRIME...ever. I think the authorities were in the tank from the very beginning, and NOW we have evidence that Joran Van Der Sloot, who I BELIEVE DID THIS...his lawyer apparently spoke out of "school."(<?)

GERALDO: We have no states between us (<?) on this issue. NOW comes Peter De Vries, who is often called the Mike Wallace of Holland. He does this 80 minute documentary that involves alot of filming of interviews with hidden cameras.

AND HE GOT ANTONIO CARLO, Joran's original Aruban attorney to ADMIT THAT HE HAD A CLANDESTINE SECRET MEETING WITH THE PROSECUTOR, KARIN JANSSEN...Janssen, who is the original prosecutor in the case.

Peter alleges that that meeting was Joran's counsel...clearing his conscience and saying to the prosecutor, that I believe my client wasn't somehow responsible for this...for her disappearance.

Everyone denies that bottom line...that it was a "conscience clearing meeting", although it is fairly well established by now, THAT THERE WAS A RELATIVELY UNPRECEDENTED MEETING BETWEEN THE DEFENSE ATTORNEY AND THE PROSECUTOR for some reason...Peter suggesting that...

BILL: Nobody knows...

GERALDO: Nobody knows. I TALKED TO BETH LAST NIGHT, and Beth feels THAT THIS IS EVIDENCE OF EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT YOU AND I SUGGEST THAT THE ARUBAN AUTHORITIES WERE LESS THAN ENTHUSIASTIC...at best...

BILL: RIGHT...THEY COLLUDED.

(CROSSTALK)

BILL: Here is the "smoking gun," and this is WHY I WILL NEVER GO TO ARUBA...unless I am on assignment and have to go there. This is WHY.

There is a house on the grounds of the Van Der Sloot estate in Aruba...a house, where authorities NOW BELIEVE NATALEE HOLLOWAY DIED...in that little house, where Joran took his girlfriends to have sex.

ORIGINALLY, THEY HAD A SEARCH WARRANT to go through the house and look at everything. When the police arrived...ON THE SPOT, they changed the search warrant...THAT'S TRUE...IT IS ON THE RECORD. THEY WERE SAYING, WE DON'T WANT THIS SOLVED, because of the man's father... because of Van Der Sloot's father. THAT IS THE SMOKING GUN, GERALDO. I will give you the last word on it.

GERALDO: Well, if indeed that is true, and I don't know it to be true; but it adds to a PATTERN of at least "MALIGNANT INACTION" in a case, where they NEVER EVEN CONDUCTED A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION, UNTIL BETH TWITTY WENT DOWN THERE AND "RAISED HELL"...

BILL: ...and DEMANDED...

GERALDO: ...AND MADE THEM...

BILL: ...CONDUCT AN INVESTIGATION...RIGHT...

That is the key to this whole thing...that search warrant WAS CHANGED ON THE SPOT, and that SHOWED TO ME THEY DON'T WANT TO SOLVE THIS.

GERALDO: Well, I certainly would like to have some forensic evidence.

BILL: ALRIGHT...you and I ought go down there on assignment.

GERALDO: Ah, yeah...

(CROSSTALK)
BILL: We will kick some serious butt...alright.

GERALDO: Lets do it!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: June 20, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »

I submit with no comment --

Naked Couple Die From S.C. Rooftop Fall

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Police on Wednesday were investigating how a naked couple fell 50 feet from the roof of a downtown office building to their deaths.

The bodies were found on the road by a passing cabdriver around 5 a.m. Wednesday.

Clothing was discovered on the roof, leading authorities to suspect the man and woman, in their early 20s, may have been having sex. Their identities were not released.

"It's too early to rule out anything," Columbia police Sgt. Florence McCants said, but McCants said a preliminary investigation didn't show any sign of foul play.

(Associated Press)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: June 20, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I didn't see that one.  I saw one on my local channel early this morning and the news caster described it as a made-for-tv-movie.  Didn't recognize the girl, but she did have similarities to Natalee.

Smack those local news ppl  LOL   they interviewed her on Fox she does look alot like Natalee even has a scare on her back and the same mole on her arm ( how strange is that)

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: June 20, 2007, 02:00:16 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I submit with no comment --

Naked Couple Die From S.C. Rooftop Fall

COLUMBIA, S.C. — Police on Wednesday were investigating how a naked couple fell 50 feet from the roof of a downtown office building to their deaths.

The bodies were found on the road by a passing cabdriver around 5 a.m. Wednesday.

Clothing was discovered on the roof, leading authorities to suspect the man and woman, in their early 20s, may have been having sex. Their identities were not released.

"It's too early to rule out anything," Columbia police Sgt. Florence McCants said, but McCants said a preliminary investigation didn't show any sign of foul play.

(Associated Press)

Oh my!  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: June 20, 2007, 02:00:29 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Very Happy  I noticed too.. only one I ever see that way is Klaasends.
Maybe SAN is an undercover mod. lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: June 20, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »

Great post Kermit

Msmarples..  Shocked   Yikes!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.