April 26, 2024, 11:55:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153814 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: June 20, 2007, 03:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Port Valerie - I moved that post of yours to a thread in the Monkey Lounge, OK?  Just didn't seem appropriate for this thread.

Thank you. It even embarrassed me but I know the Monkeys like to hear things first.  Embarassed
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: June 20, 2007, 03:39:18 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I am still writing BOYCOTT ARUBA on US money. Even have a stamp to use now.  

Aruba f'd up by not giving Natalee to Beth and Dave. Their attempt to keep their other dirty secrets a secret has led to scrutiny that exposed that island for the cesspool that it is.

ARUBA SUX

I wanted to add that I, too, am still writing BOYCOTT Aruba--Bring Natalee Home...on US currency...

Bring Natalee home...
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: June 20, 2007, 03:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
I am still writing BOYCOTT ARUBA on US money. Even have a stamp to use now.  

Aruba f'd up by not giving Natalee to Beth and Dave. Their attempt to keep their other dirty secrets a secret has led to scrutiny that exposed that island for the cesspool that it is.

ARUBA SUX

I wanted to add that I, too, am still writing BOYCOTT Aruba--Bring Natalee Home...on US currency...

Iam still placing boycott stickers on all my work mail.. I pay bills to all Movie studios, Pepsi corporation not to mention all my local business and city taxes that get paid by the business I run

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: June 20, 2007, 03:51:01 PM »

I, too, am boycotting the Boycott boycott ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: June 20, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I, too, am boycotting the Boycott boycott ...

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #765 on: June 20, 2007, 04:17:59 PM »

Ok,  I am off this week from Surgery on Monday and don't return back to work until next Tues.  I live about 2 hrs. away from the missing mom in Ohio.  Though I can't talk all week, I feel compelled to go help with the search.  It would also be such an perfect opportunity and honor to finally meet Tim!  When is he going?  Any other Buckeyse out there interested?  Marlee?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: June 20, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »

Quote from: Dihannah1
Ok,  I am off this week from Surgery on Monday and don't return back to work until next Tues.  I live about 2 hrs. away from the missing mom in Ohio.  Though I can't talk all week, I feel compelled to go help with the search.  It would also be such an perfect opportunity and honor to finally meet Tim!  When is he going?  Any other Buckeyse out there interested?  Marlee?[/quote

Hi sweety.. you need to take care of yourself too!  What a kind gesture!
 I think I did read earlier that a few members of TES arrived today in Canton.. I dont know if Tim is there or not?
  My heart goes out to the family.. and since I miss tv alot.. I did go to Robs site earlier today and checked out the videos Carpe posted from Greta on there about the story.. and the house tour. I feel bad for the little baby boy... being as young as he is.. and the statements hes made.. he seems quite the smart little fellow.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #767 on: June 20, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok,  I am off this week from Surgery on Monday and don't return back to work until next Tues.  I live about 2 hrs. away from the missing mom in Ohio.  Though I can't talk all week, I feel compelled to go help with the search.  It would also be such an perfect opportunity and honor to finally meet Tim!  When is he going?  Any other Buckeyse out there interested?  Marlee?[/quote

I think I did read earlier that a few members of TES arrived today in Canton.. I dont know if Tim is there or not?
  My heart goes out to the family.. and since I miss tv alot.. I did go to Robs site earlier today and checked out the videos Carpe posted from Greta on there about the story.. and the house tour. I feel bad for the little baby boy... being as young as he is.. and the statements hes made.. he seems quite the smart little fellow.

It's heartbreaking, especially to think of him wondering around the house for possibly over a day with nobody home.  Crying or Very sad   It would definately be a challenge trying to help with search and not being able to communicate, it is soooo frustrating, even at home.   I may see if one of my friends who is not working currently can go.  She can be my voice if she can go.   It's just so close and I want to be able to do something if I can.  We'll see....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 20, 2007, 04:38:12 PM »

What has been said today at BFN about Robin's letter?  Anything?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: June 20, 2007, 04:39:04 PM »

Quote from: Dihannah1
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

It's heartbreaking, especially to think of him wondering around the house for possibly over a day with nobody home.  Crying or Very sad   It would definately be a challenge trying to help with search and not being able to communicate, it is soooo frustrating, even at home.   I may see if one of my friends who is not working currently can go.  She can be my voice if she can go.   It's just so close and I want to be able to do something if I can.  We'll see....

Thats awesome.  
 Yes its sad. and watching those videos.. at least the baby has sense enough to get himself bread to eat.. and left crumbs on his little bed.
  Sad story and glad the little boy wasnt hurt.. and nothing awful happend to him when he was alone. its heartbreaking. I feel for you.. you did great you last surgery. and  you will recooperate fine from this one too!!  Smile
 I get frustrated with my voice daily..lol   Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: June 20, 2007, 04:40:46 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Hi Easy  Smile
 Have not heard anything?  I can't read at BFN.. not a member.. so I have no idea? I would imagine if there was more said.. someone would have posted here. IMO
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 20, 2007, 04:42:10 PM »

the father wore a disguise as he took the pregnant mother out of the house

BET IT ALL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 20, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »

Ok,  I am off this week from Surgery on Monday and don't return back to work until next Tues.  I live about 2 hrs. away from the missing mom in Ohio.  Though I can't talk all week, I feel compelled to go help with the search.  It would also be such an perfect opportunity and honor to finally meet Tim!  When is he going?  Any other Buckeyse out there interested?  Marlee?

I would go DiHannah it's only a couple of hours for me too.  I couldn't leave until Friday afternoon tho because I have an appointment that can not be canceled.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: June 20, 2007, 04:49:02 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Hi Easy  Smile
 Have not heard anything?  I can't read at BFN.. not a member.. so I have no idea? I would imagine if there was more said.. someone would have posted here. IMO

Hi Angie!  I'm not a member either and don't care to signup.  Just wondered if any of them had an opinion about that one topic.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: June 20, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »

does BFN stand for BLOGS for NATALEE ?

which in turn means they should be SUPPORTING NATALEE Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 20, 2007, 05:00:54 PM »

Watching live streaming video at Fox  about the Canton OH lady.....said Tim and ES is going to start tomorrow..have sonar and going to use airplanes.  20 ES members there to help and looking for volunteers
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: June 20, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »

The post is not in the main NH discussion section...not that many responses. A few agree with it, those that don't are being respectful of Robin and Dave. MIP6 taking some hits.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: June 20, 2007, 05:03:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

The post is not in the main NH discussion section...not that many responses. A few agree with it, those that don't are being respectful of Robin and Dave. MIP6 taking some hits.

Did Debbie take a stance one way or the other?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: June 20, 2007, 05:03:06 PM »

They are arguing with MIP6 and Reality about the boycott or non-boycott.  Those who wish to boycott still will, those that never wanted a boycott won't.

Debbie at BFN posted this:

Read Robin's post carefully... she states that if you are boycotting Aruba for them it is not necessary anymore, she also states that it is a individual choice.  

No one has to defend their decisions or denounce them.... it is a personal choice.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 20, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Well, I'm still upset!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.