April 18, 2024, 08:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153698 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2007, 06:10:10 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Rob, why would Robin and Dave want Richard, Vicky, Michelle and others like us, actually, to stop telling people the truth we know about Aruba?  Our own crime on Aruba thread is proof-positive that the island is not safe.  So, riddle me this:  why would Robin and Dave want us to stop our educational mission of telling everyone that Aruba is not safe?

I think a good question is why has Beth stopped telling the truth about Aruba?

Well, my HOPE is that Beth and Dave actually KNOW something that we don't! (namely, that the Dutch HAVE solved this and are merely crossing the "t's" and dotting the "i's".)

robots and I kinda think this may be true -- but it is very difficult to actually trust!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »

We can only speculate, but I have seen no reason to stop warning people about the dangers in Aruba.  The recent gang violence is one more piece of evidence to add to the pile.

BRING NATALEE HOME
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »

I sent a PM to Debbie. Maybe she will come and verify the post from Robin.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "klaasend"
AND ANOTHER THING....

IF THE BOYCOTT ISN'T HAVING ANY AFFECT ON ARUBA, LIKE MF AND OTHERS SAY, WHY ARE THEY WORRIED ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER?

GOOGLE HITS. THE GAP IS NARROWING:

ARUBA TOURISM- 1380,000 hits

ARUBA MURDER- 1,180,00 hits

ARUBA DRUGS- 1,260,000 hits

Clever post Dayhiker.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:33 PM »

I am pretty sure that post is from Robin!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »

Rob, why would Robin and Dave want Richard, Vicky, Michelle and others like us, actually, to stop telling people the truth we know about Aruba?  Our own crime on Aruba thread is proof-positive that the island is not safe.  So, riddle me this:  why would Robin and Dave want us to stop our educational mission of telling everyone that Aruba is not safe?

Brokering a deal with the Dutch?  Perhaps.  Beth, Dave, Robin stop publicly stating what they know about Aruban corruption while the Dutch investigate the case.  I would believe that.  They may have put everything on hold while the case is being investigated.  Once the investigation is over, they still have the same information they had before it started and can then reveal it.

AZLady you make a good point.  What if part of the deal is that they never release the information they have.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:39 PM »

We can only speculate, but I have seen no reason to stop warning people about the dangers in Aruba.  The recent gang violence is one more piece of evidence to add to the pile.

fer real Pharrel...

how would you have liked to have been caught in that?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Sam"
Thanks BleachedBlack. Was that posted on BFN? or one of the crap chats.

San, or anyone,

Tomorrow is the Carla Baron show. I will not be able to get it. Is someone going to try to transcribe it? I have been thinking about this alot, I think Easy said she is going to have a surprise reveal at the beginning of the show. I am wondering f she is going to try to tell us Natalee is alive?

Don't count on that one!  Her surprise has to do with a previous investigation, not Natalee.

Thanks Easy.

Also Thanks San.

Rob  I was trying to remember the names of the other who had contact with Aruba. Thanks for posting the names, Max, Buddy or Gary. Hmmm maybe even Amy.

Just a swinging with the tribe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2007, 06:12:51 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I am pretty sure that post is from Robin!!

I agree.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »

Debbie posts here, also.  Perhaps she will verify if this letter is actually from Robin and Dave.  Better yet, perhaps Red will call Dave and get it straight from horses' mouth, so to speak.  

I'm reserving judgment until I hear it from someone I trust (Red or Klaas) or from Dave himself.

AZLady - I'm almost 100% certain that post is indeed from Robin Holloway.  I know she posts there.  I also know she is friendly with people I consider the enemy and I don't know why.  These are people that have said behind her back some really nasty things about Natalee and Beth.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2007, 06:15:24 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Well, my HOPE is that Beth and Dave actually KNOW something that we don't! (namely, that the Dutch HAVE solved this and are merely crossing the "t's" and dotting the "i's".)

robots and I kinda think this may be true -- but it is very difficult to actually trust!!

Does anyone know...?

If the Dutch have solved this and are dotting the i's and crossing the t's, and if they have evidence that Joran contributed to the disappearance of Natalee can they arrest him in Holland?  If so, would they send him back to Aruba for a trial or could they try him in Holland?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2007, 06:16:54 PM »

O/T - POLICE IN CANTON, OHIO, INVESTIGATING ABANDONED NEWBORN GIRL IN CASE OF MISSING PREGNANT MOM

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2007, 06:17:35 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T - POLICE IN CANTON, OHIO, INVESTIGATING ABANDONED NEWBORN GIRL IN CASE OF MISSING PREGNANT MOM

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2007, 06:17:59 PM »

Do you think perhaps it is a matter of semantics?  The dangers in Aruba for American tourists are very visible now, and with gangs rioting in the streets and stealing police cars, that is not a safe of pleasant place for tourists to venture.  I no longer think Aruba can call itself safe judging by our Crime thread--which has had many, many hits, by the way.  Does it really change anything if Robin, Dave or even Beth say they do not support a boycott of Aruba?  Aruba is not safe for tourists--that is obvious to anyone who looks at the facts.  Does Aruba really think that Robin, Dave or Beth can wave a magic wand that says "boycott begone" and the tourists will come pouring back?  How naive and ignorant is that?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2007, 06:18:05 PM »

O/T and OMG

Baby Found Near Where Woman Disappeared

Jun 19, 6:10 PM (ET)

By JOE MILICIA

CANTON, Ohio (AP) - A newborn girl was found in a basket on a doorstep 45 miles from where a pregnant woman vanished, authorities said Tuesday.

A DNA sample was taken from the infant Tuesday and was given to authorities investigating the disappearance.

Thomas Maurer, sheriff in neighboring Wayne County, said the baby was less than 24 hours old, and that officials are using "every caution we can" to eliminate the possibility that the baby is related to the missing woman, Jessie Davis.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20070619/D8PS595O0.html
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »

It has always been a safety issue with me as well.  Aruba advertised itself as practically crime free with hardly any violent crimes.  That's just not true and a tourist does not have a chance if he should get caught up in their legal system.  If high schools have stopped allowing the place to be promoted as a destination for graduating seniors, and parents have wised up to the fact that anything under the sun could happen to their kids on such a trip, then some good has been done.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2007, 06:20:16 PM »

Thanks BleachedBlack. Was that posted on BFN? or one of the crap chats.

San, or anyone,

Tomorrow is the Carla Baron show. I will not be able to get it. Is someone going to try to transcribe it? I have been thinking about this alot, I think Easy said she is going to have a surprise reveal at the beginning of the show. I am wondering f she is going to try to tell us Natalee is alive?

Don't count on that one!  Her surprise has to do with a previous investigation, not Natalee.

Thanks Easy.

Also Thanks San.

Rob  I was trying to remember the names of the other who had contact with Aruba. Thanks for posting the names, Max, Buddy or Gary. Hmmm maybe even Amy.

Sam, actually a big misconception is that Amy disappeared while on Aruba... that doesn't seem to be correct and it happened near Curacao as the ship was docking possibly. That is from Amy's site. Same Dutch system tho-

AMY is an American citizen who 'vanished' while aboard a foreign vessel in international waters. She was leisurely traveling with her mother, father and younger brother aboard the cruise ship Rhapsody of the Seas (a Norwegian Flag Ship) which is owned and operated by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines of Miami, Florida. The cruise ship was near docking procedures into port in the island of Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, the Caribbean. It is known that Amy left her Cabin in the wee hours of the morning of March 24, 1998, with her cigarettes and lighter...predictably she was not wearing shoes because where she thought she was going, she would not be gone long and would not need her shoes. This is where the mystery begins! Who was Amy going to meet at this time of the morning? Why would she take her cigarettes and lighter? There are many questions here that need answering, but unfortunately neither Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines nor any Government authorities are providing any answers and, at this time, it appears that neither of these entities are making any inquiries at all regarding Amy's disappearance.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2007, 06:21:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"

AZLady you make a good point.  What if part of the deal is that they never release the information they have.

I will continue to ask my family and friends not to go to Aruba until this is solved.

Just a swinging with the tribe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2007, 06:21:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Debbie posts here, also.  Perhaps she will verify if this letter is actually from Robin and Dave.  Better yet, perhaps Red will call Dave and get it straight from horses' mouth, so to speak.  

I'm reserving judgment until I hear it from someone I trust (Red or Klaas) or from Dave himself.

AZLady - I'm almost 100% certain that post is indeed from Robin Holloway.  I know she posts there.  I also know she is friendly with people I consider the enemy and I don't know why.  These are people that have said behind her back some really nasty things about Natalee and Beth.

That's a shame, Klaas.  I wonder if she is naive or trying to play two ends against the middle.  Very dangerous, either way.  I hope she does not under-estimate the magnitude of the internet or the strength of the people who inhabit the blogs and discussion groups.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2007, 06:21:53 PM »

It has always been a safety issue with me as well.  Aruba advertised itself as practically crime free with hardly any violent crimes.  That's just not true and a tourist does not have a chance if he should get caught up in their legal system.  If high schools have stopped allowing the place to be promoted as a destination for graduating seniors, and parents have wised up to the fact that anything under the sun could happen to their kids on such a trip, then some good has been done.

I agree Easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.