April 26, 2024, 12:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153818 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2007, 06:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

My brother had a life long addiction to smoking.  He quite five years ago.  He still wears that patch but ... the small amount of nicotine he absorbs into his system must be a lot less than his one pack a day habit.  He claims that after all this time there are days when it takes all his will power not to run out to the corner store ...

Janet

My aunt smoked 2-3 packs of cigs a day.  She just passed away in April.  My sister said if I live to her age I'm going to smoke my brains out.  My aunt was 85 years old and was driving and going to bingo until 3 months before her death.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: June 20, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
This whole Boycott discussion is absurd!! I will not stoop down to Realty/M1P6 level. He offers nothing of substance and it is 100%spin. I really would like to know what is in it for him??

Without any pressure from the family/media this case would have been closed long ago. Just another person who vanished like Max Devries and Buddy Larson. The KLPD would never be investigating the case right now if there never was pressure of a boycott and there would be little hope.

The more info that comes out the more it looks like a coverup and it all points to the same perps. It will be proven that the FBI was contacted by other rape/drugging victims and nothing was ever done.

This is all about New Orleans. They saw it gathering steam and they can't stand the thought of having protests at every convention they go to for the next ten years. Got news for them, solve the case ort get used to it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: June 20, 2007, 06:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "robots"
they found a little girl up here..today

little little little girl 3 years olf

died in the river

Mad

Sad How terrible. How long ws she missing? Or did this just happen today?
Drowning accident?

been missing for weeks

she walked out of the house when her mom was home in the bathroom
and the river is in the backyard

Smile Sorry to hear that.. God Bless the family
(I am behind.jerface is home from work.. Rolling Eyes
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: June 20, 2007, 06:18:31 PM »

[quote="Marlee  I think its the more the better so they can cover more ground.  The sister spoke too and she said even if you can just come for 15 minutes it would be greatly appreciated.  Tim said even if they don't find anything tomorrow at least they know where she is not.[/quote]

TY for the update Marlee.. I haven't had my tv on all day. Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: June 20, 2007, 06:22:10 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

A member of the Aruban Boycott just spoke to Beth.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!

She has no idea what Dave and Robin are up to and could care less. This person asked her if she would issue a public statement to that effect and she said yes.

TY for posting that!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #865 on: June 20, 2007, 06:23:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
This whole Boycott discussion is absurd!! I will not stoop down to Realty/M1P6 level. He offers nothing of substance and it is 100%spin. I really would like to know what is in it for him??

Without any pressure from the family/media this case would have been closed long ago. Just another person who vanished like Max Devries and Buddy Larson. The KLPD would never be investigating the case right now if there never was pressure of a boycott and there would be little hope.

The more info that comes out the more it looks like a coverup and it all points to the same perps. It will be proven that the FBI was contacted by other rape/drugging victims and nothing was ever done.

This is all about New Orleans. They saw it gathering steam and they can't stand the thought of having protests at every convention they go to for the next ten years. Got news for them, solve the case ort get used to it.

Exactly.  We all admit, this started over Natalee, that is what brought us all together and helps keep us together among other things now.  But we HAVE to remember, we ALL have family and friends we care about and have the right to share our knowledge of the dangers of Aruba to protect them, as Beth continues to do so.  Not to, would be very irresponsible of us.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: June 20, 2007, 06:24:21 PM »

I noticed the same thing happened  before boston and miami.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: June 20, 2007, 06:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

My brother had a life long addiction to smoking.  He quite five years ago.  He still wears that patch but ... the small amount of nicotine he absorbs into his system must be a lot less than his one pack a day habit.  He claims that after all this time there are days when it takes all his will power not to run out to the corner store ...

Janet

My aunt smoked 2-3 packs of cigs a day.  She just passed away in April.  My sister said if I live to her age I'm going to smoke my brains out.  My aunt was 85 years old and was driving and going to bingo until 3 months before her death.

Aweeeeeeee San!!  Smile  God love your Aunt!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: June 20, 2007, 06:26:27 PM »

Howdy DayHiker..
 I dont get it.. why now.. and why new orleans?   Embarassed

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: June 20, 2007, 06:27:12 PM »

Howdy DayHiker..

Ughhhhhhhh I apologize.. I posted in the middle of your post.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: June 20, 2007, 06:33:22 PM »

Howdy DayHiker..

Angie these protests are working.  They want the New Orleans one to go away.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 20, 2007, 06:38:26 PM »

******* wrote:
It will be proven that the FBI was contacted by other rape/drugging victims and nothing was ever done.

I have spouted my theories of the FBI lack of involvement/commentary -- what's yours?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: June 20, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »

Howdy DayHiker..

Angie these protests are working.  They want the New Orleans one to go away.

What a crock of crap !   Tough shit then isnt it?   Very Happy
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: June 20, 2007, 06:41:29 PM »

*******, this will hang over their head like an albatross until they get it through their thick skulls that they need to prosecute the case. To your credit, you Monkeys that did Boston and Miami gave them a taste of the future.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: June 20, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »

Like my uncle used to say hit them in their pocket $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It's working.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 20, 2007, 06:43:33 PM »

*******, this will hang over their head like an albatross until they get it through their thick skulls that they need to prosecute the case. To your credit, you Monkeys that did Boston and Miami gave them a taste of the future.

I agree Dayhiker.  They got a real eye opener.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: June 20, 2007, 06:44:05 PM »

Like my uncle used to say hit them in their pocket $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

It's working.

Twisted Evil  I like your Uncle San!   Twisted Evil
 Just got done telling someone here how their pocket could get ruined and quickly too I may add. ROFL  Bet hes changing his gutchies as I type..  Twisted Evil
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: June 20, 2007, 06:45:34 PM »

Howdy DayHiker..

Hi Angie! Because it is just before the New Orleans travel show. Coincidental? Not.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #878 on: June 20, 2007, 06:48:56 PM »

But why do Robin and Dave care, is my question...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: June 20, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
But why do Robin and Dave care, is my question...

I have no idea Dihannah but Richard has a very good post exploring some of the options on the front page.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.