April 26, 2024, 03:34:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153810 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #880 on: June 20, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Anna"
SAM,[/b

Long ago when I still read at RU, I saw posts that were supposedly from Robin posted there.

Also someone gave them lots of photos of Natalee as a little girl and Robin was in many of those.  One was used to make a very unflattering photoshopped comparison of Natalee, whose grades were good enough to get her scholarship, as a fetal alcohol syndrome baby.

But there were several posts long ago which RU claimed were from Robin.

I am sure others saw those as well as me.

Agree, and one of the posts were from a year ago.  I don't know if that was the old, or new RU, but I do know my timing is about right.  I have not spoken to the Holloways in a while now, so I don't know why she is friendly with "them".  Maybe there is a reason for all of it, I have no idea.  Maybe she feels safer writing that letter since Dave is about to go to Aruba with Tim.  But whatever it is, there has to be a reason we all don't know about, and if it's a good one, I am hoping they will share it with us soon.  We all have been here from the beginning, and I think it's only fair.  I myself am beside myself whith this letter written to BFN, as I am sure you all are.  Just remember Robin is Robin, and Beth is Beth, you can't even try to compare the 2.  Dave is one hell of a guy, and Natalee is HIS daughter, I am just hoping he is not giving up, and I hope he is not doing this just to apease (sp) anyone.

I was not aware Dave was going too.  This makes a little more sense to me then.  Do what you have to do, to stay safe!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: June 20, 2007, 06:55:06 PM »

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 20, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
But why do Robin and Dave care, is my question...

I have no idea Dihannah but Richard has a very good post exploring some of the options on the front page.

Thanks, I'll go check it out.  I just responded to an email from him about Beth's comments on this.  Doesn't sound like he was aware of Rob's post.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #883 on: June 20, 2007, 06:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Tim is doing a press conference thing....he said if 150 people showed up tomorrow it would not be enough

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2s3hss

Article about TES and also a link to presser that Tim Miller gave.

HI everyone

OS out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 20, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"

San,  I didn't know you were new mod!  Laughing   Glad Klaas has some help!  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: June 20, 2007, 06:57:15 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Howdy DayHiker..
 I dont get it.. why now.. and why new orleans?   Embarassed

Hi Angie! Because it is just before the New Orleans travel show. Coincidental? Not.

TY Dayhiker.  Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: June 20, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Tim is doing a press conference thing....he said if 150 people showed up tomorrow it would not be enough

HI everyone

OS out

Oh now I feel even more of a need to go.  Tomorrow is going to be rough though....  I gotta figure out a way to get there somehow tomorrow...  Shocked

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: June 20, 2007, 06:59:10 PM »

Laughing  Hey.. you did that quite well!
 Hows come nobody told us you were a new mod? I know.. you didnt want hugged I bet.. LOL LOL    smooch    Twisted Evil
  I think you will do an awesome job San!!  Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 20, 2007, 06:59:42 PM »

Howdy DayHiker..
 I dont get it.. why now.. and why new orleans?   Embarassed

Hi Angie! Because it is just before the New Orleans travel show. Coincidental? Not.

TY Dayhiker.  Smile

We all admit, this started over Natalee, that is what brought us all together and helps keep us together among other things now.

But we HAVE to remember, we ALL have family and friends we care about and have the right to share our knowledge of the dangers of Aruba to protect them, as Beth continues to do so. Not to, would be very irresponsible of us.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 20, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »

Dihannah-

I actually believe that IF anyone wanted to harm Dave or their children that the possibility of that is far greater in the US than ever on the ground in Aruba. I think by now Dave knows which areas are unsafe and I'd trust Tim with my life anyday. I am also glad that Beth isn't wasting her valuable time worrying about this and I suggest we don't either. As msmarples has suggested I think we put as much support behind the group going to New Orleans as we can now.

Let's turn the negative energy Robin exuded into a positive force.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 20, 2007, 07:00:43 PM »

Hows come nobody told us you were a new mod? I know.. you didnt want hugged I bet.. LOL LOL    smooch    Twisted Evil

I agree!  I can't think of anybody better to help out Klaas!  Great job and congrats to SAN!

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 20, 2007, 07:01:51 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"

HI everyone

OS out

Oh now I feel even more of a need to go.  Tomorrow is going to be rough though....  I gotta figure out a way to get there somehow tomorrow...  Shocked

Fox now saying boyfriend has been read his miranda rights
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: June 20, 2007, 07:01:54 PM »

I agree!  I can't think of anybody better to help out Klaas!  Great job and congrats to SAN!

Thank you everyone.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 20, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Dihannah-

I actually believe that IF anyone wanted to harm Dave or their children that the possibility of that is far greater in the US than ever on the ground in Aruba. I think by now Dave knows which areas are unsafe and I'd trust Tim with my life anyday. I am also glad that Beth isn't wasting her valuable time worrying about this and I suggest we don't either. As msmarples has suggested I think we put as much support behind the group going to New Orleans as we can now.

Nones,  Great point.  Probably should be put to rest.  Everybody is following through with it anyways, as they should.  

I trust Tim, it's the rest of Aruba I don't trust.....

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 20, 2007, 07:02:23 PM »

Natalee’s story transcends any allegiance one might have toward specific persons.  She was a promising young individual that had her future stolen away by some foolish, self-serving snakes.  Then the crimes committed against her were methodically placed in file 13, which is a greater injustice.  It is Natalee that needs a voice in all of this.  

However, Beth is probably the biggest reason that this case held my attention so closely during those first many months.  This woman was amazing in the way she quickly pulled together resources and was on the scene within hours.  She then held her ground!  I admire the woman and think a day will justifiably come, when Aruba has to stand up and make a public apology to her!  Just my thoughts.....

Anyone going to watch Court TV tonight?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 20, 2007, 07:03:13 PM »

Quote from: Easywriter
Natalee’s story transcends any allegiance one might have toward specific persons.  She was a promising young individual that had her future stolen away by some foolish, self-serving snakes.  Then the crimes committed against her were methodically placed in file 13, which is a greater injustice.  It is Natalee that needs a voice in all of this.  

However, Beth is probably the biggest reason that this case held my attention so closely during those first many months.  This woman was amazing in the way she quickly pulled together resources and was on the scene within hours.  She then held her ground!  I admire the woman and think a day will justifiably come, when Aruba has to stand up and make a public apology to her!  Just my thoughts.....

Anyone going to watch Court TV tonight?[/quote]

Oh Yes,  should be a busy night tonight in here!  Looking forward to it.  Even with my skepticism Smile

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: June 20, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Dihannah-

I agree Nonesuche.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: June 20, 2007, 07:07:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Anyone going to watch Court TV tonight?

My thoughts too, Easy. Without Beth this story would be dead. Will be watching tonight for sure. Your site got me pumped. Regardless of whether psychics are for real or not, I want to see this lady's thoughts on the case.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: June 20, 2007, 07:11:10 PM »

I am just reading the comments on the front page, dayhiker I must be missing the one you referenced from Richard but still searching for it.

Easy- I saw a post that really put it all in perspective, someone said they would trust a psychic more than Dompig and Jacobs and the ALE. Sounds right to me  Laughing yes I plan to watch.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: June 20, 2007, 07:13:33 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
******* wrote:
It will be proven that the FBI was contacted by other rape/drugging victims and nothing was ever done.

I have spouted my theories of the FBI lack of involvement/commentary -- what's yours?

Wreck..I cant help but think of that lady and her husband who were drugged and she was raped from the same hotel where Natalee stayed. They ran into one of the perps and called the ALE. They put him in the back of the police car uncuffed and drove away. Nothing was ever done!!One of the girls who was drugged and raped by joran allegedly went to the FBI as well. I can imagine why these women/girls do not want to go public as it is a humiliating experience.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba and what they do know I think they will not release until this is closed or there is a resolution. I am sure they shared some info with the NFI/KLPD. There is alot of politics involved and it is much bigger than just one missing american. Somebody with enormous resources/influence/money is fighting releasing the truth about Natalee.

Aruba has ties with certain ties with elements of organized crime and the FBI is not ready to disclose there intelligence. Our Govt wants to be on friendly terms with Aruba because of how close they are to Venezuela and our friendship with the Netherlands. If it was just PVDS,A few pimps and a couple of corrupt cops this would have been over along time ago.IMO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.