March 28, 2024, 04:37:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153293 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: June 20, 2007, 07:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Tourism figures for the months after Holloway's disappearance do not show a drop in the number of American's visiting the island. Mirna Jansen of Aruba's tourist board noted that US citizens did not appear to be following through on their claims to be less inclined to come to the island..[/i]

There go the lies and denial again. By the time Mirna made that statement they had experienced a huge downturn in passengers getting off the boat for months and their occupancy rate had dropped considerably.

Lies come so easy in Aruba.

Girls come and Go and Big People Lie!

Even about a little girl who is dead. Something to aspire to when you are Aruban.

Sad huh?
  BYW  you got mail..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: June 20, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
SAN!  I want you to ban BT for talking about my lips!   Razz

BT leave Easy's red lips alone Laughing

see? it's just like minding the kids on the playground, isn't it?  Laughing  Laughing

thanks angie, I'll check email soon, just finished my last call and need to scrounge up some dinner. Maybe I should pop some popcorn for the psychic show tonight?

I'll be interested in everyone's thoughts, I do hope Easy is going to do a personal review for us - with lips  Razz

Laughing we want the full effect  Laughing

I just hope I am not disappointed in this show tonight.  I’ve been told that it is very dramatic and doesn’t pull any punches.  So, it will be interesting how CTV dances around this one without getting a Taco call. lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: June 20, 2007, 07:47:54 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Laughing
Laughing

I need to steal some good smileys!

www.bestsmileys.com

This is bad.. but at least Easys lips dont look like this!   Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: June 20, 2007, 07:48:19 PM »

Who is paying the Van der Sloot's massive legal bills? Find that out and you'll know who doesn't want the case solved.

The Government of Aruba is paying their bills under a little known statue called "We're all in this together and guilty as hell in the first degree including the local dog catcher"
Statue A-601-T-98029 of the Voorleistlistis Statue.

Not so coincidental that the Van der Sloots would hire the top Mafia lawyer in the U.S. is it Rob? Can't imagine how they just happened to stumble on Tacopina.

Every Attorney I know laffs at him. They all know his client lied his ass off to his face and he believed it. And while he's pumpin his ego up on FOX during the day-time, real Attorneys are in Court.

You don't need a chem peel to face a judge, just the people sitting on the sofa in their bathrobes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: June 20, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Laughing
Laughing

I need to steal some good smileys!

www.bestsmileys.com

This is bad.. but at least Easys lips dont look like this!   Shocked

I don't think a sock monkey can do that  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: June 20, 2007, 07:49:51 PM »

see? it's just like minding the kids on the playground, isn't it?  Laughing  Laughing

thanks angie, I'll check email soon, just finished my last call and need to scrounge up some dinner. Maybe I should pop some popcorn for the psychic show tonight?

I'll be interested in everyone's thoughts, I do hope Easy is going to do a personal review for us - with lips  Razz

I just hope I am not disappointed in this show tonight.  I’ve been told that it is very dramatic and doesn’t pull any punches.  So, it will be interesting how CTV dances around this one without getting a Taco call. lol

He seems to be pretty quiet lately.  Rolling Eyes
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: June 20, 2007, 07:51:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - 9PM ET

The Dana Pretzer Show – June 20th, 2007 – 9 PM Eastern

Featuring Special Guests:

Art Wood discussing the Holloway Investigation

Ronald MacKinnon who is trying to prevent his daughter from being abducted to Japan

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Art and I plan not to pull any punches tonight, infact it may upset some people but we both have our thoughts and we plan to share them.
Hope you can tune in.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: June 20, 2007, 07:52:01 PM »

for you Easy

later monkeys  Laughing

I would LOVE to see those lips on that white kitty! How perfect would that be?!  Laughing

Be careful what you wish for, LOLOL  Laughing  Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: June 20, 2007, 07:53:05 PM »

I'm many pages behind....gather San is in command...oh, boy...

Not sure when I'll catch up...but I will, eventually.  Been one of those days.  Wanna watch that Carla Baron show later..& Dana's show....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: June 20, 2007, 07:53:33 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

He seems to be pretty quiet lately.  Rolling Eyes

I emailed him and asked some simple questions in a very respectful way.  He never wrote back!   Cool
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 20, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »

Who is paying the Van der Sloot's massive legal bills? Find that out and you'll know who doesn't want the case solved.

The Government of Aruba is paying their bills under a little known statue called "We're all in this together and guilty as hell in the first degree including the local dog catcher"
Statue A-601-T-98029 of the Voorleistlistis Statue.

Not so coincidental that the Van der Sloots would hire the top Mafia lawyer in the U.S. is it Rob? Can't imagine how they just happened to stumble on Tacopina.

Every Attorney I know laffs at him. They all know his client lied his ass off to his face and he believed it. And while he's pumpin his ego up on FOX during the day-time, real Attorneys are in Court.

You don't need a chem peel to face a judge, just the people sitting on the sofa in their bathrobes.

– In a decision that caused a federal judge to respond "I’ve never seen this before," a Brooklyn jury found Westley "The Kid" Paloscio guilty of two counts gambling, but deadlocked on a murder charge against him. Paloscio, described as a "Staten Island bookmaker" with links to New Jersey’s DeCavalcante Family, was accused of luring Joseph "Joey O" Masella to a parking lot where mob associate Anthony Grecco shot him to death. In 1999 Paloscio was one of 39 people arrested in a massive indictment of the DeCavalcante Family. So far he is the only one to stand trial. During jury deliberations the jury foreman allegedly told the other jurors that Paloscio’s attorney, Joseph Tacopina, was "wearing $2,000 suits and I wouldn’t be surprised if the mob is paying for his defense."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: June 20, 2007, 07:54:21 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
DANA PRETZER TONIGHT - 9PM ET

The Dana Pretzer Show – June 20th, 2007 – 9 PM Eastern

Featuring Special Guests:

Art Wood discussing the Holloway Investigation

Ronald MacKinnon who is trying to prevent his daughter from being abducted to Japan

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

Art and I plan not to pull any punches tonight, infact it may upset some people but we both have our thoughts and we plan to share them.
Hope you can tune in.

EXCELLENT!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: June 20, 2007, 07:56:08 PM »

I hope someone gives a swift kick in the cajones to Aruba tonight Dana!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: June 20, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "wreck"
******* wrote:
It will be proven that the FBI was contacted by other rape/drugging victims and nothing was ever done.

I have spouted my theories of the FBI lack of involvement/commentary -- what's yours?

Wreck..I cant help but think of that lady and her husband who were drugged and she was raped from the same hotel where Natalee stayed. They ran into one of the perps and called the ALE. They put him in the back of the police car uncuffed and drove away. Nothing was ever done!!One of the girls who was drugged and raped by joran allegedly went to the FBI as well. I can imagine why these women/girls do not want to go public as it is a humiliating experience.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in Aruba and what they do know I think they will not release until this is closed or there is a resolution. I am sure they shared some info with the NFI/KLPD. There is alot of politics involved and it is much bigger than just one missing american. Somebody with enormous resources/influence/money is fighting releasing the truth about Natalee.

Aruba has ties with certain ties with elements of organized crime and the FBI is not ready to disclose there intelligence. Our Govt wants to be on friendly terms with Aruba because of how close they are to Venezuela and our friendship with the Netherlands. If it was just PVDS,A few pimps and a couple of corrupt cops this would have been over along time ago.IMO

I'm behind but saw your reply to me! (We are on the same page!!)  Wink  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: June 20, 2007, 07:59:51 PM »

for you Easy

later monkeys  Laughing

I would LOVE to see those lips on that white kitty! How perfect would that be?!  Laughing

OMG! She'll kills us both, Klaas!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: June 20, 2007, 08:03:08 PM »

for you Easy

later monkeys  Laughing

LOL  Laughing  LOL
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: June 20, 2007, 08:06:49 PM »

for you Easy

later monkeys  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: June 20, 2007, 08:07:00 PM »

We need to get past 50 and have a fresh slate for all the media events tonight!!!!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #958 on: June 20, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »

We need to get past 50 and have a fresh slate for all the media events tonight!!!!!!

Yes we do,  keep typin'g guys.  45 mins. to go before the shows begin!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #959 on: June 20, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »

I hope I don't have any problems with listening to Dana tonight!

Just in case, are there any transcribers around?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.