March 29, 2024, 03:35:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153358 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2007, 04:51:49 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"
Cool

CHEATER!!!!!!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked  How does he do that almost every time?   Shocked

magic  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »

i dont shop at local stores that are JERKS

same thing

money talks

BULL CRAP walks  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 04:59:35 PM »

for 80 plus years nobody tells me what to do

i aint changing now  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 04:59:55 PM »

IMO, Dave is just plain TIRED. If Robin wants to stop the boycott -- he is not going to make waves. Beth's marriage broke-up from all the tension and strife of all of this and maybe Dave simply wants to prevent the same thing in his marriage and is just "going along." The boycott IS working -- that is why the Dutch are finally involved. This may be a desperate ploy to finally get the sympathy of Arubans -- but I think it is absolutely pointless to cow-tow to them now. Twisted Evil

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »

Nobody tells me what to do either. Smile
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 05:01:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Nobody tells me what to do either. Smile

thats the WAY !!! Wink

- A Horse's Tale
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »

I'm still not sure if that is in robots years or what!!!!!  Rolling Eyes

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2007, 05:04:18 PM »

Did you read the post from BFN ?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2007, 05:04:55 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
IMO, Dave is just plain TIRED. If Robin wants to stop the boycott -- he is not going to make waves. Beth's marriage broke-up from all the tension and strife of all of this and maybe Dave simply wants to prevent the same thing in his marriage and is just "going along." The boycott IS working -- that is why the Dutch are finally involved. This may be a desperate ploy to finally get the sympathy of Arubans -- but I think it is absolutely pointless to cow-tow to them now. Twisted Evil

As far as the internet goes, I think Robin has always called the shots and Dave just follows along.  Dave needs to make a more public statement about his feelings, so that we can better understand what this is all about.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2007, 05:08:39 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

As far as the internet goes, I think Robin has always called the shots and Dave just follows along.  Dave needs to make a more public statement about his feelings, so that we can better understand what this is all about.

I am just curious about the timing of this letter. Why now?? Maybee wreck and easy are on the money with the above statements??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2007, 05:08:43 PM »

yes it is Twisted Evil

you need to multiply human years times Pi and then divide by the squre root of the magic number then find the correct percentage of heat you can get from 12,000 BTU's of a propane stove running at 40 PERCENT capacity

- A Horse's Tale
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2007, 05:11:24 PM »

MIP6 was quick to respond to the post by Robin(if this was truely a post by Robin). If this was, I think she would have announced it in the media, and I'll believe it when she does.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: The Boycott
« Reply #5 on: Today at 03:23:29 PM »
Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.
This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.
As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.
Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »

yes it is Twisted Evil

you need to multiply human years times Pi and then divide by the squre root of the magic number then find the correct percentage of heat you can get from 12,000 BTU's of a propane stove running at 40 PERCENT capacity

37?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2007, 05:15:58 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
MIP6 was quick to respond to the post by Robin(if this was truely a post by Robin). If this was, I think she would have announced it in the media, and I'll believe it when she does.

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.
The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.
This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.
As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.
Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

Robin Holloway does not have the right to announce it in the media because that is Beth's job.  How would it look if she goes on TV by herself and announces she doesn't support the Boycott.  If Dave feels this is the right decision then he should be the one going on all the shows and announcing it because he is Natalee's father.  JMO.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2007, 05:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Dave & Robin,

Robin Holloway does not have the right to announce it in the media because that is Beth's job.  How would it look if she goes on TV by herself and announces she doesn't support the Boycott.  If Dave feels this is the right decision then he should be the one going on all the shows and announcing it because he is Natalee's father.  JMO.

I don't think she would announce it anywhere, nor could she, without Dave.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2007, 05:19:02 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I am just curious about the timing of this letter. Why now?? Maybee wreck and easy are on the money with the above statements??

Several days ago Purcell was on FOB making noise about the boycott and his talks with Robin.  He then made some vague threat about sticking around.  That's not a coincidence.

It really bothers me that someone like that could have any influence with any member of Natalee's family.  I don't understand it and I definitely will not let it guide my desire for answers.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »

I agree, Mark Purcell has a questionable agenda of his own IMO, which I think is motivated by the dollar almost exclusively.  I once had a conversation with Robin (email) and the person she went to for clarification on the matter was Mark Purcell. Not much of a source.......

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »

yes it is Twisted Evil

37?

pretty close  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »

I agree, Mark Purcell has a questionable agenda of his own IMO, which I think is motivated by the dollar almost exclusively.  I once had a conversation with Robin (email) and the person she went to for clarification on the matter was Mark Purcell. Not much of a source.......

Something isn't right about that whole deal and it is a big turn-off!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2007, 05:29:37 PM »

Something isn't right about that whole deal and it is a big turn-off!

Who is mark purcell?  Question

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.