April 20, 2024, 02:11:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition  (Read 1917 times)
Alien
Scared Monkey

« on: November 07, 2011, 02:53:04 PM »

Guys I don't know if I'm posting it in the right topic if not Mod please move it to the suitable section. I received this by email today from a friend of mine it's a petition to sign I'll let you guys read about it and decide http://www.callformercy.com/ No pressure whatever you feel like doing I just thought I'd share it with you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »

Alien, I am hesitant about signing online petitions.  However, I agree with what is being doing via this petition.  Do you think a signed petition could be sent to the Oklahoma address?

Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 03:28:00 AM »

Alien, I am hesitant about signing online petitions.  However, I agree with what is being doing via this petition.  Do you think a signed petition could be sent to the Oklahoma address?

I have no idea Sister. I'm exactly the same with online petitions, never signed one before not too keen on giving my personal details to anybody especially online, however, I thought if my signature could save the woman  I'd do it this one time.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.