March 28, 2024, 10:46:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama "we aren’t out there hungry" ('We' will be)  (Read 957 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 15, 2011, 06:54:23 AM »

I keep hearing all these reports that American children are starving, going hungry.  Thus, we need to feed them three meals a day, snacks, provide free breast pumps, and diapers.

Why aren't 'we' hungry?  Generations of Americans lived responsibly, planned for the future, worked hard.  They worked to feed their children.

Today, under Obama poverty and big government are at all time highs.

American's aren't hungry?  I think they soon will be.

If you've worked hard, saved, paid for your house, you likely don't qualify for the market basket of freebies from the welfare state.  You're family might go hungry after the lean times have passed and we enter the mean times.

If your family has survived on welfare for generations, likely you've got it pretty good and don't know or appreciate how good you've got it!!!  The Hilton class will continue to feed on the rest of America.  Rising food prices are no problem.  They just get more food stamps.

Why aren't the long term folks stuck in poverty hungry enough to take the jobs American's don't want?  Take the jobs from illegal aliens?  Why aren't these people educated and relocated to places where work is available?

If illegal aliens can make a success here, send billions home, why can't those stuck on welfare do the same?

Maybe they aren't hungry enough? 

I think Obama want's to starve working people, small business, and those that have good work ethics.  The professional welfare citizen?  He want's their vote, thus he needs to enrich the gravy train.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.