April 27, 2024, 12:21:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144442 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 20, 2007, 10:39:05 PM »

They still haven't lost me yet. I never thought she died at the VDS residence.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: June 20, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »

John is seeing images of them in the car.  He is returning to CnC's at night.  He is drawing on a paper.  He sees the car stop and X marks the spot.  He is trying to locate the spot.

John knows he is on the right track.  He is beginning to feel like there is a stop made.  The road curves to the right.  The road leads to the FH where Carla was the day before.  He was pretty sure Natalee was there but when she was there it was very very dark.  John is walking around to get a feel.  He need to bring her some place where they can be alone.  He sees somehow they left their shoes some place.  He is a little too egar and she is resisting him.  SHe is not responding to his advances.  The situations is turning very badly for her.  She wishes she had not left her friends.  She just wants him to go.  Something after than something goes terribly wrong and now at this point in the story Natalee Holloway is in grave danger.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: June 20, 2007, 10:39:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Has she even mentioned K2 at all?

She hasn't mention anyone by name except Natalee.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: June 20, 2007, 10:40:10 PM »

Hey Dana ... can we get your guest back on who did the face pics, think she did you and nailed you dead on.

I think she may be able to contribute more than this.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 20, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Klass... is that YOUR map? Shocked

I am pretty skeptical myself.... they just lost me... I will never believe that Natalee liked him.....

I agree mrs. red.   If she says they weren't at the Van der Sloots I think this is all BS.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: June 20, 2007, 10:41:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
They haven't said anything we didn't already know or suspect.  They didn't have to play the show out this way though.

Adding to the above, whatever their psychic abilities and editors have decided in this case...it follows my beliefs almost to the T.  Psychic abilities or not, they could have gone a different direction with this show and from their investigation of the case didn't.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #266 on: June 20, 2007, 10:41:20 PM »

They haven't said anything we didn't already know or suspect.  They didn't have to play the show out this way though.

I was really hoping they would make me a believer!

Hey Red!  What about SM T.V. next!  We can make a documentary and REALLY educate the public!   Wink  Laughing

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 20, 2007, 10:41:50 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I know the police do use psychics and the have helped.  But, I'm sorry, unless they actually solve this case, I'm skeptical.  This was taped in February.  Nothing solved yet, that we know about.

exactly

How long did it take before the Sloot house was searched?  Two years ago, or two weeks ago?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: June 20, 2007, 10:42:40 PM »

well, so far all they have "revealed" is what has already been HIGHLY presented in the media.  Trying to be open minded, but.....

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: June 20, 2007, 10:44:27 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Dana ... can we get your guest back on who did the face pics, think she did you and nailed you dead on.

I think she may be able to contribute more than this.

good idea i should check into that
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 20, 2007, 10:44:48 PM »

I thought Joran and Natalee did not dance together.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 20, 2007, 10:46:55 PM »

Hey Red!  What about SM T.V. next!  We can make a documentary and REALLY educate the public!   Wink  Laughing

I guarentee they would blow away the made for TV show that is coming out about Natalee that garrison is apart of.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 20, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »

OMG,  I'm sorry, but I'm laughing now!  This is too much for me....

If the case isn't solved in 5 mins. before show ends, then they have confirmed my total skeptism of pshyics.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: June 20, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »

They are doing a final reading at the beach where they think Natalee died.

On her earlier visits to the beach Carla became too upset.  Carla feels the victim present.  She told Patrick to go look at his equipment.  She said Natalee is trying to be there for them and her family.

John is saying Natalee arrive at CnC's and he hears very loud jaring music.  He sees them dancing and he has his hands on her waist.  At some point something strange happens to her.  Something is effecting her and says she was drugged.  He is signaling his ride and we see a guy like Deepak.  He sees a change in him.  He sees their legs and feet.  She is not feeling well and she is trying to shake it off.  He is groping her and his hands are going every where.  He pushed her face down and he lunged at her and he says he see this figure on her and he said he thinks she is raped.

She kept passing out and when he is finished he is unable to get a response from her.  He is nuding her trying to figure out what to do but they can't do that because of what they did.

Carla said they left her there to die for hours.  The came back before morning.  They wrapped her up in something and carried her out.  THey hid the body.  Is this who I think it is who did this.  And some guy who is influencial.

Carla is convinced it was a local boy and a man in power help cover up the crime.

He is giving a description of a person.  This is not a blonde headed boy with blue eyes.  Skinny legs age 20-25.  They identified a suspect.

Commercial.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 20, 2007, 10:51:01 PM »

Okay people...he just described Satish Kalpo, did he not?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: June 20, 2007, 10:52:20 PM »

Thanks San
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 20, 2007, 10:52:21 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I guarentee they would blow away the made for TV show that is coming out about Natalee that garrison is apart of.

When does that come out?  Didn't know they were making one.  Or at least I hadn't heard about it, in along time.....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2007, 10:52:23 PM »

Adding to the above, whatever their psychic abilities and editors have decided in this case...it follows my beliefs almost to the T.  Psychic abilities or not, they could have gone a different direction with this show and from their investigation of the case didn't.

Klaas - what the psychics are saying agrees very closely with what I've always thought happened. It makes perfect sense to me. I've never been a big proponent of the more complicated theories. He was a dorky 17 yr old boy who drugged and raped a girl, accidentally killed her, then got his daddy to cover it up for him, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: June 20, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Okay people...he just described Satish Kalpo, did he not?

Could be
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 20, 2007, 10:53:20 PM »

I'm not sure who he described but I think it is interesting that neither of them have mentioned the 2 in the car that drove with them... it's like there were only 2 the whole time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.