April 27, 2024, 02:51:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144463 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: June 20, 2007, 11:13:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Okay people...he just described Satish Kalpo, did he not?

Or Guido.

Actually it did look like Guido also.  I just didn't think they were saying that person was necessarily the "local" (Joran) that killed her.  I think they were saying this person saw what happened.  As if it was Guido or Satish and they were there and know what happened.

I agree Klaas.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #321 on: June 20, 2007, 11:13:35 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Dana's show was much better than haunting evidence.

Agreed!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: June 20, 2007, 11:14:04 PM »

WTF? Started watching the recording after it had been airing for awhile. Recording stopped at one hour. What happened at the very end?!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2007, 11:14:52 PM »

I will say this.  I got as much if not more out of this show as I did the Dutch reinactment.

Yepperz....

I never got caught up....but will say goodnight for now...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: June 20, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
WTF? Started watching the recording after it had been airing for awhile. Recording stopped at one hour. What happened at the very end?!

Same thing that happened on the Soprano's Laughing
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2007, 11:15:15 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Glad others had the same reaction...Klaas, Dihannnah, Elaine, etc.

If they had done this 2 years ago, maybe it would have been something, but G dammit...Jossy & Beth gave their blessings...I just don't know.....
I know, but why didn't they show us Beth at the end to give her opinion of how it turned out? Could it be she disagreed with them?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2007, 11:16:14 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
That kind of SUCKED!   Rolling Eyes

I agree.

Yeah.

I didn't understand why they were pretending that it was not known fully with whom Natalee left C&C's.  Maybe if they had taken things from what is commonly known forward instead of just going over what has been established already?

Well, maybe some saw it that were not familiar with the details already well known and it was new to them.  Maybe more will become interested and follow the case.

Still, also wish they had told about the crew being detained and that aspect.  The collusion and cover up still needs more documentation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: June 20, 2007, 11:17:18 PM »

Ending:  The same as we know it today! didn't miss anything hun!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: June 20, 2007, 11:18:42 PM »

If they had done this 2 years ago, maybe it would have been something, but G dammit...Jossy & Beth gave their blessings...I just don't know.....
I know, but why didn't they show us Beth at the end to give her opinion of how it turned out? Could it be she disagreed with them?

Dunno, Elaine...I think I'm too cranky to think about it...been a bad week following Father's Day for me.  Guess you can say I'm not communicatin' very well.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: June 20, 2007, 11:18:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
That kind of SUCKED!   Rolling Eyes

I agree.

Yeah.

I didn't understand why they were pretending that it was not known fully with whom Natalee left C&C's.  Maybe if they had taken things from what is commonly known forward instead of just going over what has been established already?

Well, maybe some saw it that were not familiar with the details already well known and it was new to them.  Maybe more will become interested and follow the case.

Still, also wish they had told about the crew being detained and that aspect.  The collusion and cover up still needs more documentation.

That's right.  Wonder why they detained the crew?  They didn't bring up anything everybody didn't know.... hhhmmmm

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 20, 2007, 11:19:20 PM »

I will say this.  I got as much if not more out of this show as I did the Dutch reinactment.

At least they didnt try to portray Joran as looking like a Aruban instead of Dutch  Confused You would think in the Renactment that they could have found someone that looked more like Joran since they were looking for fresh leads and tips.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: June 20, 2007, 11:19:31 PM »

A friend on One-Not-So-Happy Island just emailed me and asked how I thought the show was received.  I’ve been a little slow to answer.  I guess I could just send him a url.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: June 20, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »

I'll post the video for those that have not seen it and those that are not daily visitors to SM...

but does anyone want me to make the screen captures? There were some interesting maps that were all digital and they looked nice.

But if no one sees any interest, maybe I'll just by pass making a huge collection of pics.....what does everyone think?

You never know when we might need to reference that stuff down the road and it's nice to sometimes have it on hand, because from what I saw, I don't think anything got one inch closer to solved...

It's still Joran, Paulus, Deepak and Satish... and of course all the peripheral players.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: June 20, 2007, 11:20:03 PM »

well, the "powerful man" on the island (never named) sure as hell looked like Paulus! LOL

They also brought up (briefly) about "money changing hands" that night -- wished they would have elaborated.

Finally..... they said they were handing over their information to "law enforcement."  ............................if they meant ALE -- ..........nevermind! Evil or Very Mad

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: June 20, 2007, 11:20:43 PM »

A friend on One-Not-So-Happy Island just emailed me and asked how I thought the show was received.  I’ve been a little slow to answer.  I guess I could just send him a url.

You could just tell him that we are jaded, because we already knew everything they talked about....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: June 20, 2007, 11:21:41 PM »

LOL.  What are there thoughts of them?  Certainly he saw they didn't bring anything new...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: June 20, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »

Same thing that happened on the Soprano's Laughing

Thought you hated that show, Commander San....guess I'm going out, now.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: June 20, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »

Easy,  maybe wait until tomorrow until everyone has seen and reviewed the show.  I hope all the reactions aren't from the posts here tonight.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: June 20, 2007, 11:22:08 PM »

Just tell him we were disappointed that Carla didn't really come up with something that hasn't already been talked about for the last 2 years.

Edited to add:  At least Carla didn't say the answers lie in MB  Wink
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2007, 11:22:34 PM »

Dunno, Elaine...I think I'm too cranky to think about it...been a bad week following Father's Day for me.  Guess you can say I'm not communicatin' very well.
Yes you are, maybe I am not. I'll bet Father's Day was rough for you this year. It is never easy losing a parent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.