April 27, 2024, 01:29:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144450 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 20, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »

when they were talking about the EYES

all i could think of was satish

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #341 on: June 20, 2007, 11:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I'll post the video for those that have not seen it and those that are not daily visitors to SM...

but does anyone want me to make the screen captures? There were some interesting maps that were all digital and they looked nice.

But if no one sees any interest, maybe I'll just by pass making a huge collection of pics.....what does everyone think?

You never know when we might need to reference that stuff down the road and it's nice to sometimes have it on hand, because from what I saw, I don't think anything got one inch closer to solved...

It's still Joran, Paulus, Deepak and Satish... and of course all the peripheral players.

I think screen captures of anything we do not already have is a good idea, but my opinion is not to put too much effort in it.  JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: June 20, 2007, 11:24:04 PM »

From1006@FP

Just finished watching Haunting Evidence.
Wow it was fantastic. None of the things brought up were ever mentioned before.
Oh this isn’t June, 2005? Its June, 2007.
Oh well the show will be into re-runs in 4 weeks and that’s the truth.
91: Maggie; I’m inclined to agree with you. I think they were using “something dreaming”. This will cause the person to come in and out of consciousness and eventually death from hypoxia if the one administering it is not careful.
A drug will not cause that reaction.
Of course you noticed no names were mentioned, not to protect the innocent but to avoid the wrath of Joe Tocopina and a law suit.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: June 20, 2007, 11:24:41 PM »

I'm sorry, but just heard on ABC news that a Continental flight from Amsterdam to Newark had a pretty bad problem last week....sewage from the bathrooms overflowed to the aisles....

Yep, I'm going to bed, now... Razz

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: June 20, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »

The one thing I did find interesting is that she saw the money transaction.  I know it's out there all over but I found it interesting she chose to mention it.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 20, 2007, 11:24:57 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
well, the "powerful man" on the island (never named) sure as hell looked like Paulus! LOL

They also brought up (briefly) about "money changing hands" that night -- wished they would have elaborated.

Finally..... they said they were handing over their information to "law enforcement."  ............................if they meant ALE -- ..........nevermind! Evil or Very Mad

That is what strikes me as a strange comment by Carla, saying she will fear for her life after the airing.  She NEVER mentioned anybody's name at all!

Yes, anything handed to ALE.....  ROFLOL!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2007, 11:25:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"
The one thing I did find interesting is that she saw the money transaction.  I know it's out there all over but I found it interesting she chose to mention it.

yes, that's true San
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2007, 11:28:33 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I will say this.  I got as much if not more out of this show as I did the Dutch reenactment.

At least they didn't try to portray Joran as looking like a Aruban instead of Dutch  Confused You would think in the Renactment that they could have found someone that looked more like Joran since they were looking for fresh leads and tips.

No, instead they portrayed him as an eyebrow and a stick person!

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 20, 2007, 11:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
A friend on One-Not-So-Happy Island just emailed me and asked how I thought the show was received.  I’ve been a little slow to answer.  I guess I could just send him a url.

LOL.  What are there thoughts of them?  Certainly he saw they didn't bring anything new...

He hoped it would bring something new to the table.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 20, 2007, 11:31:35 PM »

Did anyone catch when Patrick said something like---they took their shoes off over there---it was at the same time he mentioned the white rock.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »

Easywriter - any idea how many people in Aruba that were able to see it.  I think it was only viewable on Satellite there and not many have it.  Maybe they can catch it off Carpe's YouTube.

That's the audience it needs to reach, IMO.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 20, 2007, 11:32:50 PM »

A friend on One-Not-So-Happy Island just emailed me and asked how I thought the show was received.  I’ve been a little slow to answer.  I guess I could just send him a url.

LOL.  What are there thoughts of them?  Certainly he saw they didn't bring anything new...

He hoped it would bring something new to the table.

So I take it he didn't know what the show would air?  God love him!  He tried! He's such a sweety!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 20, 2007, 11:33:00 PM »

well, the "powerful man" on the island (never named) sure as hell looked like Paulus! LOL

They also brought up (briefly) about "money changing hands" that night -- wished they would have elaborated.

Finally..... they said they were handing over their information to "law enforcement."  ............................if they meant ALE -- ..........nevermind! Evil or Very Mad

That is what strikes me as a strange comment by Carla, saying she will fear for her life after the airing.  She NEVER mentioned anybody's name at all!

She got everyone to watch it..Didnt she?? Razz Hopefully some new viewers  saw this and want to learn more about Natalee.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: June 20, 2007, 11:33:27 PM »

Maybe people watched the show who know nothing at all about the case and now they do.  Not much, but a little.

So maybe now they will follow it and join the boycott or maybe even somebody who knows something will realize the whole world knows what happened so they might at well talk?

I can't see that it really hurt anything much but maybe we are all psychic and didn't know it, LOL!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: June 20, 2007, 11:33:48 PM »

Easy,  I think Mrs. Red's response is the best about how jaded we are.   Tell him we Love him though!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:19 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Maybe people watched the show who know nothing at all about the case and now they do.  Not much, but a little.

So maybe now they will follow it and join the boycott or maybe even somebody who knows something will realize the whole world knows what happened so they might at well talk?

I can't see that it really hurt anything much but maybe we are all psychic and didn't know it, LOL!

Bingo!  Exactly Anna!

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:30 PM »

Below is a pic of the 3 pigs. The description of the peaked hair and the piggish nose and beady little eyes sounds a lot like the sporter to me.

Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:31 PM »

Easy- say that the one part we really liked was seeing that Jossy guy from Aruba Smile

Interesting that we all see the sketch as looking like Satish.  Unfortunately, I heard the sketch was a picture of the killer.
Maybe Joe T had influence over this show afterall?  

I too was disappointed we heard nothing new and no names were mentioned.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 20, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »

Carla just emailed me.  Normally, I would not share such a thing, but I am a little mad right now.

One of my friends back East just called, and I asked what the producers put in the show of my read, and what they didn't.

Apparently, they cut out what I read about disposal of her body. I had said I felt it was burned at a very very high heat (i.e., no body, no crime.)  I am sorry - but they do not show us ANYTHING before the episodes air. I have yet to see it here in CA.

I must go back to my friends who are here - I am being rude to my company.

Please do not insult me, Michael. I have been nothing, but kind to you.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: June 20, 2007, 11:36:17 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

She got everyone to watch it..Didnt she?? Razz Hopefully some new viewers  saw this and want to learn more about Natalee.

She did accomplish that!  WE all watched it all right.   Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.