April 27, 2024, 03:52:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144471 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 21, 2007, 12:06:19 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
DANA!  we need to get Carla on your show!  With specific questions ahead of time!

well now you mention it, I have invited her several times, I received a response saying my publicist will contact you and they never did.

Want me to make it happen?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: June 21, 2007, 12:07:25 AM »

Klaas or Red, Carpe has in in the can (that might not have sounded to good).... but before it gets posted anywhere, are there gonna be any copy right issues? TIA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #422 on: June 21, 2007, 12:07:57 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
DANA!  we need to get Carla on your show!  With specific questions ahead of time!

well now you mention it, I have invited her several times, I received a response saying my publicist will contact you and they never did.

YES,  YOU GO Easy!  Make it happen!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:15 AM »

Wow Carpe - you rock!
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:17 AM »

Goodnight San!

Dihannah1, I know you are absolutely right, that they don't know for certain either.  I just keep hoping.... Rolling Eyes

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:32 AM »

Please do! TIA!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: June 21, 2007, 12:08:43 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I didn't get much out of it.... wondering how the VDS home was exempt. And I did catch the part about the 'white rock'...

seems some stuff was totally missing. Not sure what to make out of it. I am going to do a bunch of screen captures and see what I can get from those.

If anyone has any requests, I'm open to them. I'll make a new bucket for those captures and make id available to everyone.

I would like to see the sketch and a good map from the show.
And I would also like to say something very OT.
Prayer does work. I have a family member where there has been some estrangement for the past two years. I have been praying that God would come into all of our hearts to mend the brokeness, to heal and to work together for family peace and unity. I have been looking at myself to see what part I played, never mind what my perceived or real issues were. And just praying.
The phone rang tonight and it was her husband. We are meeting on Saturday. We are getting into the boat and rowing the boat ashore to a peaceful forward looking and loving place. This has been a long time coming. And I am so happy and  wanted to share this with you all, as you guys are my monkey family. xx 00 xx This is a new happy phase for me and my entire family.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: June 21, 2007, 12:09:27 AM »

YES,  YOU GO Easy!  Make it happen!

Easy, make sure she understand, we don't want to bash her.  We just have some questions got her.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: June 21, 2007, 12:10:44 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I didn't get much out of it.... wondering how the VDS home was exempt. And I did catch the part about the 'white rock'...

seems some stuff was totally missing. Not sure what to make out of it. I am going to do a bunch of screen captures and see what I can get from those.

If anyone has any requests, I'm open to them. I'll make a new bucket for those captures and make id available to everyone.

Prayer does work. I have a family member where there has been some estrangement for the past two years. I have been praying that God would come into all of our hearts to mend the brokeness, to heal and to work together for family peace and unity. I have been looking at myself to see what part I played, never mind what my perceived or real issues were. And just praying.
The phone rang tonight and it was her husband. We are meeting on Saturday. We are getting into the boat and rowing the boat ashore to a peaceful forward looking and loving place. This has been a long time coming. And I am so happy and  wanted to share this with you all, as you guys are my monkey family. xx 00 xx This is a new happy phase for me and my entire family.

Aaawww Kat,  that is such good news.  The power of prayer is so strong.  God Bless and keep us posted!

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: June 21, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here is a picture of the suspect from Haunting Evidence.  Klass, you can delete it if already posted.

bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: June 21, 2007, 12:13:04 AM »

i'm not technically savvy, but can someone do a side by side of this and a real picture of the kalpoes?
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: June 21, 2007, 12:13:38 AM »

um, i forgot to say TIA.   Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: June 21, 2007, 12:13:57 AM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Goodnight San!

Dihannah1, I know you are absolutely right, that they don't know for certain either.  I just keep hoping.... Rolling Eyes

Tidy, we all keep hoping and  keep grasping at straws.  You know?  I have admitted I am skeptic of psychics, but if I were in Beth's shoe's?  I would do the same thing.  I would cover every avenue, any little tidbit of hope for info I could.    I would stop at nothing.  I am just sad that this show, in my mind was a hoax.  It's sad that Beth had to endure another brick in the wall.  That is what makes me sooooo mad  Evil or Very Mad

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: June 21, 2007, 12:14:14 AM »

but but but...you have spent the last hour and a half pooh poohing her?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: June 21, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Aaawww Kat,  that is such good news.  The power of prayer is so strong.  God Bless and keep us posted!

Wonderful News - Leave it all to God. That's really the best advice you can give anyone. I'm very happy to hear your prayers have been answered.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: June 21, 2007, 12:15:39 AM »

Quote from: "Pita"
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but here is a picture of the suspect from Haunting Evidence.  Klass, you can delete it if already posted.

I saw it quickly on the show, but on here,  I can't really make head or tails of who it is...  I'm sure others can though.   I'm so bad with keeping track of all the characters, besides the main one's.  I don't see a resemblance of any of them.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:01 AM »

Quote from: "Pita"

Wink I think we might soon see a picture of Satish and/or Guido next to this pic!!

......EVERYTHING we saw tonight was joran to a "T" -- except the sketch. Maybe the editing screwed-up and didn't make clear if the sketch was the killer or a "witness."

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:18 AM »

I will. This is all very strange because we were all in church on May 27. and I did feel the power in that church. Or maybe the priest did something.
Never give up on hope and prayer.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:39 AM »

Carpe, great job!  Thanks.  

I thought the psychics did a credible job.  I don't fault them.  They are doing their thing.  I believe there are real psychics and those do help police solve crimes sometimes.  I was impressed with Carla the most and I think she appears to have real psychic ability.  I would like to know more about her background and whether she has helped solve any cases.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:43 AM »

Haven't we all just about seen flashes just like those portrayed in the program?  When I do, I have to smush them out of my mind or I become just too upset.

Many have had dreams about Natalee.  In a way, it is the same thing this program was about.

We are expecting too much because they are "professional" psychics or claim to be, not sure there is such thing in reality.

But at least this program got it out there that there was violence and that Natalee did not run away and is somewhere happily dancing in Brazil!

It did portray what happened to her as horrific.

And against her will and that she was likely drugged and couldn't even defend herself.  Not that she could have totally sober considering the odds against her doing so.

But some parts of it where quite graphic, much more so than anything we have seen previously and certainly more than the Dutch reenactment.

It did make the point that whomever she left the bar with did it in a violent and forceful manner.

That's a good thing.  I don't think we need to be too hard on the psychics as they are just making their theories and guesses just like the rest of us.  We just don't have our own show and make money at it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.