April 27, 2024, 12:05:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144439 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2007, 12:17:03 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
DANA!  we need to get Carla on your show!  With specific questions ahead of time!

but but but...you have spent the last hour and a half pooh poohing her?   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

AZ,  I would just like to claify some things.  I want to see what she really has to say about her findings and her fear for her life after the show airs.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2007, 12:18:36 AM »

One thing is fer sure that sketch ain't Jerry Strawberry or Boeti.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2007, 12:19:07 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Dana"
DANA!  we need to get Carla on your show!  With specific questions ahead of time!

well now you mention it, I have invited her several times, I received a response saying my publicist will contact you and they never did.

Want me to make it happen?

YES,  YOU GO Easy!  Make it happen!

Easy, make sure she understand, we don't want to bash her.  We just have some questions got her.
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2007, 12:20:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Karo"
When I heard John’s (?) vision of Natalee being in a crevice where water flows in and out, I thought of someone on this site (sorry I forget who) who has repeatedly said they think Natalee’s body is in a location where there is water present at least part of the time.  Is that poster online right now?

that would be ME

Where is she, Robots?

from day one, i have said she is in an area that is partially water and partially dirt.......... kind of like a stream, or a gully

or a SEPTIC TANK that was abandoned and the water level can change

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2007, 12:20:36 AM »

That nose looks like a Satish nose ? I am going to wait to see Carpe Vision.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2007, 12:20:56 AM »

i am going to get the fly swatter and go to bed.  good nite all.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »

OH, NO!

That Sketch looks like a perfect MORPH of ALL the suspects from Joran to the Kalpoes to Guido!

I think that is what they did they drew a sort of stick person of that morph.

Talk about covering all bases!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2007, 12:22:25 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

BUMP!  kat, carpevision is already up.  Smile
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2007, 12:22:52 AM »

Dihannah1:  
Tidy, we all keep hoping and keep grasping at straws. You know? I have admitted I am skeptic of psychics, but if I were in Beth's shoe's? I would do the same thing. I would cover every avenue, any little tidbit of hope for info I could. I would stop at nothing. I am just sad that this show, in my mind was a hoax. It's sad that Beth had to endure another brick in the wall. That is what makes me sooooo mad Evil or Very Mad

I was think about Beth and hoping she did not watch this program.  As a mother, I wouldn't want to see this dramatization and Carla's reactions.  I hope they just report back to Beth a summary.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »

bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 21, 2007, 12:23:50 AM »

OH, NO!

That Sketch looks like a perfect MORPH of ALL the suspects from Joran to the Kalpoes to Guido!

sorry for quoting again, but that was so my first impression too!  i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that.  but, at the same time, i see a lot of satish.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: June 21, 2007, 12:24:39 AM »

It's a morph of Joran, both Kalpoes, GUIDO for SURE and I even see a little Steve Croes in there!

Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: June 21, 2007, 12:25:09 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Dana"

well now you mention it, I have invited her several times, I received a response saying my publicist will contact you and they never did.

Want me to make it happen?

YES,  YOU GO Easy!  Make it happen!

Easy, make sure she understand, we don't want to bash her.  We just have some questions got her.
Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

AZ,  I'm sorry, if I'm upsetting you.  I will clarify why I would like her on the show.  Yes, I have been outspoken here, among my friends  at SM, but I am not an evil person and do not want to just bash her on a radio show.  I do understand that she was doing her job for CTV and they edited parts out, not her fault.   I want to know what she thinkgs she brought new to the case.  Who she was talking about, since she didn't say names and why she felt like she would be threatened after it airs.  I am also curious about why her crew was detained.

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2007, 12:26:56 AM »

Ever since Howard Stern's lawyers threatened the networks about saying he killed Anna Nicole, etc., they have all been a lot more careful what they say.  Even Greta.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:44 AM »

I would like to hear an interview with Carla and ask :
Does she feel the feeling, do pictues pop into her head unasked for ?
When did this start ?
Did she ever doubt her sanity.
I am not being rude or sarastic either. I have a genuine interest and I want to know more about Carla and her life with this gift.
Case related :
What did she know about the factiods we have ?
How much did she know of the case before she started this journey ?
Did she get the feeling that it was Paulus in the money changing hands or
was it someone else, like Ben Vocking ?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:46 AM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Dihannah1:  
Tidy, we all keep hoping and keep grasping at straws. You know? I have admitted I am skeptic of psychics, but if I were in Beth's shoe's? I would do the same thing. I would cover every avenue, any little tidbit of hope for info I could. I would stop at nothing. I am just sad that this show, in my mind was a hoax. It's sad that Beth had to endure another brick in the wall. That is what makes me sooooo mad Evil or Very Mad

I was think about Beth and hoping she did not watch this program.  As a mother, I wouldn't want to see this dramatization and Carla's reactions.  I hope they just report back to Beth a summary.

Oh yes,  there were some dramatic and violent parts, I too hope Beth didn't see.  I would be in total shock.    I guess that is what bothers me the most.  The dramatization, without any conclusion.  What was the point?  Other than, of course, keeping Natalee in the media.  I do pray Beth didn't watch!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 21, 2007, 12:28:51 AM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
OH, NO!

sorry for quoting again, but that was so my first impression too!  i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that.  but, at the same time, i see a lot of satish.

Yes, it may only be Joran, Satish and Guido the more I look at it.

Now that is quite a trick for covering all bases.  It is logically one of the major suspects so just make a morph of all of them and you increase your odds of being right by about 100%!

This way, you are just about sure of having the right one at least in their part of the composite.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 21, 2007, 12:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
i'm not technically savvy, but can someone do a side by side of this and a real picture of the kalpoes?

I'm working on it, give me a few minutes
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 21, 2007, 12:30:30 AM »

I agree that the sketch looks like a "morph"  -- but I see everyone BUT joran in it. Everything in the show pointed to Joran -- and he is not the sketch!

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 21, 2007, 12:31:55 AM »

One last comment and I'm outta here.  I think that sketch is a big mistake.  It is probably misleading in the extreme.   I thought Carla described Joran, but the sketch doesn't look much like him.  It could be either of the Kalpoes or whoever else was with them that night.  So it does more harm than good and I'm sorry they ever used it.

Goodnight all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.