April 27, 2024, 12:40:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144444 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: June 21, 2007, 01:07:12 AM »

Janet - you didn't miss much.  You can see the show in segments from the front page of SM if you want.

Goodnight to you too!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #501 on: June 21, 2007, 01:07:30 AM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Anna"
Dana,

You are correct, there is a resemblance!

So basically we have a sketch of the "bushy haired stranger"?

They are always THE one!   Rolling Eyes

sorry to throw a wrench into this but their sketch is a adaptation of the ripper suspect in my mind

Dana, I think the whole show was a hoax.  It just breaks my heart to think of Beth watching the dramatization and violence.   I hope she didn't watch!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: June 21, 2007, 01:07:59 AM »

On Carla’s first trip to the Fisherman’s Huts, she had a vision of Natalee running as fast as she could along the beach, scraping her foot and bleeding--a lot.  I have always thought Natalee tried hard to escape from those guys, either by running or jumping from the car—or both.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2007, 01:10:16 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Rob"
I just don't see the beach happening.. maybe it's just me... but if Natalee was on that beach, or any beach it was to take her out to sea....

I think it was the VDS home... and it's gonna take a bunch more to convince it's not and it won't be a psychic that does it..

BEACH WAS A LOAD

TOTAL LIE

MADE UP

FABRICATION

I tend to agree with you on this.  No one saw anything like that happening on any beach.

Also the guy John I think he was tonight saying Natalee liked Joran.  Not that much.  Not enough to want to be in that rough looking beach in pitch black darkness.  No way!  

I also do not think Natalee found Joran attractive and was not that taken with him.  I doubt he was even on her radar as that was a group of kids all about each other, the MB kids I mean.  I don't think she would have gone anywhere with Joran had she been able to think clearly.  A ride back to her hotel maybe but certainly no dark, deserted rather nasty looking stretch of beach.

yep

when liars LIE... they just keep telling lies

NO EVIDENCE whatsoever they were EVER on the Beach

no one saw them.....even though joran said he was practically tripping over people there that night

they were on DIRT.......or sand when they buried her

if people want to call that a beach..well ok they were on a "beach"

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 21, 2007, 01:11:59 AM »

...the guy John I think he was tonight saying Natalee liked Joran.  Not that much.  Not enough to want to be in that rough looking beach in pitch black darkness.  No way!  

I also do not think Natalee found Joran attractive and was not that taken with him.  I doubt he was even on her radar as that was a group of kids all about each other, the MB kids I mean.  I don't think she would have gone anywhere with Joran had she been able to think clearly.  A ride back to her hotel maybe but certainly no dark, deserted rather nasty looking stretch of beach.

Anna, I agree.  That bothered me too!  She left with him only because she was drugged.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: June 21, 2007, 01:12:03 AM »

Quote from: "Karo"
On Carla’s first trip to the Fisherman’s Huts, she had a vision of Natalee running as fast as she could along the beach, scraping her foot and bleeding--a lot.  I have always thought Natalee tried hard to escape from those guys, either by running or jumping from the car—or both.

Sure can be possible Karo.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 21, 2007, 01:12:14 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I just don't see the beach as being the actual murder place -- I DO think her body was taken to the beach though. Personally, I think she died (or was very close to death) at the VDS house. They paniced and dumped her near the fisherman's huts. They went back and told Paulus and they went BACK to the beach and moved her.

THAT's WHAT I THINK. TOO!

BINGO!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: June 21, 2007, 01:13:35 AM »

That sketch looks like "None Of The Above". If anything, it looks a little like good ol' GVC, but not like ANY of the other perps.

I am wondering if the fine hand of Steve Cohen may not be discerned behind this dog-and-pony show. Trying to make it look like Anyone But Joran committed the crime.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: June 21, 2007, 01:16:25 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
That sketch looks like "None Of The Above". If anything, it looks a little like good ol' GVC, but not like ANY of the other perps.

I am wondering if the fine hand of Steve Cohen may not be discerned behind this dog-and-pony show. Trying to make it look like Anyone But Joran committed the crime.

Except that they say the one she left the bar with is the killer.  Joran tells us that would be him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 21, 2007, 01:17:37 AM »

joran the SLOB............

laying down on the beach, having sex, not having sex, walking home  
drinking all night...etc etc etc

gets home and doesnt take a shower after the walk home and the sex
on the beach with sand everywhere.....the smell of 20 yards of BOOZE all over him

first thing i would do...is take a SHOWER

he didnt need to..........because he took one right at home
he was in his BEDROOM the whole time

BASTARD

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: June 21, 2007, 01:18:04 AM »

I disagree with you that the show portrayed Joran as anything less than the person who raped Natalee and left her for dead.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: June 21, 2007, 01:18:52 AM »

Except that they say the one she left the bar with is the killer.  Joran tells us that would be him.

True Anna..
  SB.. sorry.. I dont think it looks like GVC  IMO..
 I am gonna head to bed.. Night evveryone left here.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 21, 2007, 01:20:14 AM »

good night monkeys!  i've got a long day with the boys tomorrow, then i go to the beach with my girl friends for a long weekend.  take care.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 21, 2007, 01:20:14 AM »

Nite Angie
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: June 21, 2007, 01:20:48 AM »

Nite bamajo
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: June 21, 2007, 01:24:36 AM »

After hearing from you guys first about the show I am not terribly dissapointed after watching it. The psychics played out what the general thoery is for honest people who know some about the case. They emphasized that Natalee was drugged,very sick and was raped. They told of a coverup and someone wealthy who influenced that.

Carla played it out in grand fashion that there was danger,she would name names,she knows where Natalee is..Etc Etc..I am just glad that Natalee was portrayed as the victim here they told a tale that her life was cut short by predaters who had this planned out. It could have been alot worse as the last year many have portrayed Natalee as something she was not.

"He made me sick and he killed me" was a quote from carla through Natalee.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: June 21, 2007, 01:27:48 AM »

Well, it's yet another theory we can file along with all the other theories we have dissected over the last two years.  Some of it I agree with and other parts, I don't.

It does however show that Natalee likely died a violent death at the hands of the person she left the bar with.

That is a kind of step forward, I think.  It is much more telling than the Dutch reenactment.

Add this to Joran's book and the PV's that we have and we pretty well know what happened.  So does law enforcement and the prosecution in Aruba.  

Getting them to do something about it seems to be the real problem.

Going to be hard to sleep and not think about this but have big day tomorrow workwise so must give it a try.

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey with lots of thoughts. . . .

Goodnight, all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: June 21, 2007, 01:30:12 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
After hearing from you guys first about the show I am not terribly dissapointed after watching it. The psychics played out what the general thoery is for honest people who know some about the case. They emphasized that Natalee was drugged,very sick and was raped. They told of a coverup and someone wealthy who influenced that.

Carla played it out in grand fashion that there was danger,she would name names,she knows where Natalee is..Etc Etc..I am just glad that Natalee was portrayed as the victim here they told a tale that her life was cut short by predaters who had this planned out. It could have been alot worse as the last year many have portrayed Natalee as something she was not.

"He made me sick and he killed me" was a quote from carla through Natalee.

I agree.  I'm not disappointed in what the show portrayed about what happened to Natalee.  I think people are disappointed that all Carla did was talk about everything that's already been discussed for the last 2 years.  

I'll repeat.....at least Carla didn't say the answers lie in Mountain Brook.  Carla made it perfectly clear that Natalee was drugged, raped and either killed or left for dead by Joran van der Sloot, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: June 21, 2007, 01:30:50 AM »

Nite Anna
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: June 21, 2007, 01:31:42 AM »

Well, I guess it's that time for me too... Good Nite ******* and Klaas and who ever else might be left..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.