April 27, 2024, 04:58:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144480 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: June 21, 2007, 01:32:06 AM »

Nite Rob
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: June 21, 2007, 01:32:41 AM »

I won't get a chance to watch the whole thing until tomorrow... so I am relying on what all of you say. If it really was brought out and emphasized that the guy who took her from CC's did the crime, I guess most people do know that is Joran.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: June 21, 2007, 01:33:36 AM »

Nite Rob

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: June 21, 2007, 01:38:37 AM »

Thanks for posting the Youtube links. The show is fascinating.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: June 21, 2007, 01:38:56 AM »

Hopi mata di marihuana y arma confisca      
Thursday, 21 June 2007  

Diaranson mainta autoridadnan a bay drenta diferente cas y a bin topa cu un total di 1000 potchi di marihuana. Esaki no tawata tur pasobra a bin haña un cantidad di arma incluyendo un arma semi automatico. Un total di 5 persona a keda deteni. Click play pa scucha vocero di polis y read more pa mas imagen.

Throught the pap translator:

diaranson morning autoridadnan owing to bay enter various cas y owing to come come across cu one overall of 1000 potchi of marihuana. this not tawata all because owing to come find one cantidad of arm incluyendo one arm semi automatico. one overall of 5 person owing to stay deteni. click play for listen vocero of police y read more for more imagen. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1036/8/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: June 21, 2007, 01:52:00 AM »

Well I just watched the whole thing. I found it interesting. And disturbing.
Where was the BEDB ? Ha !
I am not sure exactly what they were measuring with the equipment.
Will watch it again. like Anna said, better than the Dutch re enactment.
I want to hear more from this lady.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: June 21, 2007, 02:02:23 AM »

I'm calling it a night too... can't keep my eyes open!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: June 21, 2007, 02:04:08 AM »

The show definitely presents a plausible theory of the case. Focuses on one predator and an older, influential man. Seems to leave the Kalpoes out of it, apart from their being the "ride" that the younger man needed.

If it happened as the psychics suggested, how did Joran get home? Did he walk? They think he involved the father immediately. Maybe Paulus told Joran to call Deepak as a way of establishing an alibi: Joran told Deepak he was at home and then he and Paulus immediately left to take care of business.

By their scenario, Joran was a predator and Natalee was drugged. This seems to fit both of their characters as we have come to know them. I appreciated the part where Carla felt that "it wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be a perfect vacation, not this." Interesting, too, that Carla said Natalee was face down in the sand. That, plus being drugged, plus being attacked, could cause her to smother. Very plausible.

Regarding the site with a crevice and a view of the ocean: would the cemetery fit what John Oliver "envisioned"?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: June 21, 2007, 02:10:53 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: June 21, 2007, 02:15:10 AM »

The more we learn about Joran the more obvious it becomes of why Natalee is no longer with us. He couldn't let her go when Natalee fought back. He couldn't take the chance of Natalee getting him into trouble and He couldn't take the chance of anyone seeing what happned to her.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: June 21, 2007, 02:27:38 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
One thing is fer sure that sketch ain't Jerry Strawberry or Boeti.

lol

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: June 21, 2007, 02:28:07 AM »

Am watching the reshowing of Haunting Evidence.. When the man has first arrived and is walking on the sidewalk you can see the ALE or the Visabiity Team watching him in the background walking behind him.. then the camera turns a little to shot show them there. There are dressed in white tops and black knee length baggy pants.

Hope this types up OK as eyes are blurry.

Keep up the Good Works Monkeys

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: June 21, 2007, 02:32:52 AM »

Carla says money changed hands that night. So ... you're Paulus: Your oldest son comes home and tells you he was with a girl on the beach and something bad happened and she won't wake up. First you tell your son to call Deepak to establish the fact that he's at home ... Next, you put your middle son on the computer to keep the alibi going. Finally, you go out with your son to see what the situation is. You grab some blankets and drive your own car. You get to the beach and find that yes there is a problem. You and your son could pick up the girl and put her in the trunk of your car and take her some place.

Question: Where would you take her, and who would have to be paid? Answer: you would take her to some working-class man you know and trust, somebody who would handle the situation for a mere $400 upfront (the amount withdrawn from the atm that night.) Preferably, you would take her to one person, not a team (the fewer people the better). He would have to be someone with some physical strength and practical know-how, good at knowing how to do things, with some tools and a vehicle such as a boat or a truck. Maybe somebody you know because he had done some work around your house, or had installed your swimming pool, for instance. Maybe somebody you would contact directly, by going to his house and knocking on the door, rather than phoning.

I guess I'm looking for the unknown handyman, following the psychics' scenario. Paulus wouldn't have paid the Kalpoes or one of his professional-level best friends. Not cash. Not that night. He would have to come up with cash to pay a competent workman.

The unknown handyman would be the weak link, the person who now would like to talk. According to the psychics' scenario, that is.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: June 21, 2007, 02:40:12 AM »

Forgot whether I told you I took an extension class last night at West Los Angeles College in Culver City CA... on Cafepress. Very interesteing andwe are glad we have Klaas to do it for our Monkeys Got a training CD but only works with Windows. Rolling Eyes

I really think Carla is overwhelmed and not acting..IMO having been around a lot iof actors.
PS ?Who was the hellicopter pilot, one of the Menses>?? Eyes are blurry, sorry. Tomorrow night I take my 2nd one stroke painting course this on is on blossoms. Took rose buds. Did ok on buds, failed the leaves.

Had to take two before they will let me take the one on sunflowers. Sunflowers were my mom IBE;'s favorite flower along with cornations.. I need to get out the being surrounded by disfunctional downers.. some who volunteered with me but also brought me down.

I like it here... maybe we are from some disfuctiionality in our past but we are not disvuctional here
My eyes are so blurry.  Put will post this anyway.

Love, "IBE:  Oh God, this program makes me cry even tho I saw it earlier.
No one can help her now... oh tears, goose bumps Evil or Very Mad

I'd rather wear strong hearing aids than loose my eyes. Cant stop crying. Wish had someone to call. get a hug.. well dog and cat will do that. I just pub some fish in teh microwave so I will be real popular when it cools down. Signing off now...

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: June 21, 2007, 03:08:19 AM »

Coming in late today due to appointments etc.
Firstly congratulations to San on reaching the lofty heights of moderator. Does this mean we have to have two sentries in the cage from now on - one to watch out for Klaas and one for San?  Also we need an email address for San so we can pester her with all our queries instead of bothering Klaas.
Was able to listen to Dana's show and enjoyed it as usual.
It surprised me to learn that Art Wood had not yet read Joran's Book of  Lies or even some of the translations on the blogs.  
Also a big thank you to Carpe for recording the Haunting Evidence episode for monkeys like me who cannot get this programme.  It is also good to be able to refer back to the actual events on the tape as after I read all the comments here I was somewhat confused as to the content. A great deal of time would have been spent by the psychics in tuning in to the impressions and only a fraction would have made it into the programme.  It appeared to me that several sections had been cut or curtailed and it is believable that this was done to prevent any possibility of litigation until this case is finally brought to court.  We have seen how certain people and  TV hosts have been quietened and others who have been obviously silenced for good. I would expect that the conclusions that were reached by the psychics were given to the FBI or Dutch investigators.  The ALE seemed less than happy that the HE team were on the island by their harassment and detention of the support crew.
The person guilty of the cover-up was described as powerful and wealthy.  Neither of these descriptions matches Paulus IMO who could have still been involved by enlisting this other person to arrange the disposal.
The sketch and description resembles Guido more than the others but I am sure the others were involved in a gang rape situation.  As Natalee was drugged and coming in and out of consciousness she would have only caught glimpses of the different perps in the dark hence the possibility that the picture could be a conglomeration of several faces to her during such a traumatic time.
I have to say that I was amused by the ones who chose to disbelieve  the psychics and all they had to say and then asked for them to appear on Dana's show to answer questions.  If you do not accept what they have to say why would you want to ask them questions?
Having said that I do agree that they did not disclose anything new on the show, just clarified what we had already come to accept.  Maybe there is new information that they have handed to the authorities and which is not for general publication at this time.  We could all do well to accept that. It will be interesting if Tim's ocean search is around the area pinpointed on the map by John.
Footnote : I do not accept that all psychics are genuine and some are downright shonky.  Ms Baron is one of the very few believable ones IMO.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: June 21, 2007, 04:44:35 AM »

Anyone got a picture Of Nelson O's  Son didnt he get himself in some trouble..  

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: June 21, 2007, 06:21:07 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #537 on: June 21, 2007, 06:57:38 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I just don't see the beach as being the actual murder place -- I DO think her body was taken to the beach though. Personally, I think she died (or was very close to death) at the VDS house. They paniced and dumped her near the fisherman's huts. They went back and told Paulus and they went BACK to the beach and moved her.

YES!! I can also relate to this statement, somewhat. Paulus then could have made some contacts, gone for $$$ at ATM to pay someone for her disposal   Crying or Very sad . This would also coincide with Jorans partial 'truths' within all the lies. "I LEFT HER ON THE BEACH". He probably DID at one point...
By the way...I really see Guido in the sketch.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #538 on: June 21, 2007, 07:11:47 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Quote from: "Rob"
One thing is fer sure that sketch ain't Jerry Strawberry or Boeti.

lol

I had to    at that comment also. Need to go read front page now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: June 21, 2007, 07:30:02 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Looking at this, I see  Joran Guido morph much more than Kalpoes.  

It really does look like a combo of Guido and Joran but we have no concrete way of getting Guido directly involved other than the charges brought against him.  

The least involved would be the most likely to talk.  And I surely would if I did not play a direct part in her death.

Also I thought Beth had said that it was pretty well established that they did not go to the beach so I am totally confused on that now.

that sketch has the chin of Satish for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.