April 27, 2024, 01:46:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144454 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: June 21, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »

the lips are indenticle to Jorans
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: June 21, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Looking at this, I see  Joran Guido morph much more than Kalpoes.  

It really does look like a combo of Guido and Joran but we have no concrete way of getting Guido directly involved other than the charges brought against him.  

The least involved would be the most likely to talk.  And I surely would if I did not play a direct part in her death.

Also I thought Beth had said that it was pretty well established that they did not go to the beach so I am totally confused on that now.

that sketch has the chin of Satish for sure

The sketch leaves alot to the imagination.

Can anyone include Sander G's picture in this composite?

(I also thought of Andre Santos -- but his face is definiely too round)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: June 21, 2007, 07:53:59 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Pita"

BINGO! Let's not forget "heavy battery".

(((Kat)))  Very Happy

Freddy or Guido by as nose.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: June 21, 2007, 07:55:42 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I just don't see the beach happening.. maybe it's just me... but if Natalee was on that beach, or any beach it was to take her out to sea....

I think it was the VDS home... and it's gonna take a bunch more to convince it's not and it won't be a psychic that does it..

I agree.  It happened at the home.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: June 21, 2007, 08:36:05 AM »

Just a quick drive-by to say thanks to all who posted updates to the shows as they were airing, both Dana's and CRTV.  Since I get up at 4am it's hard for me to stay up that late to catch them the first time around. I recorded the CRTV Haunting Evidence and now wondering if I should even bother.

Well, off the listen to Dana's show - podcast.

Oh yeah, and for what it's worth, I too believe she died at the VanDerSloot home.

Later all
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 21, 2007, 08:38:45 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Rob"
I just don't see the beach happening.. maybe it's just me... but if Natalee was on that beach, or any beach it was to take her out to sea....

I think it was the VDS home... and it's gonna take a bunch more to convince it's not and it won't be a psychic that does it..

I agree.  It happened at the home.

Yep!

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wreck wrote:
I just don't see the beach as being the actual murder place -- I DO think her body was taken to
 the beach though. Personally, I think she died (or was very close to death) at the VDS house.
 They paniced and dumped her near the fisherman's huts. They went back and told Paulus and then they
 went BACK to the beach and moved her.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 21, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »

Morning monkeys.

I'm gonna cut and paste something I emailed to Easy about Carla's show. I said last night (and I know people will think I'm a lunatic) that my mom and I are both a little bit psychic. I don't know how to explain how it is in my case, except to say that sometimes I suddenly know something I have no way of knowing. It pops into my head, and my brain says it's true, and so does my gut feeling. Somehow I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that something is true. Other times I only have "inklings" of something, so I might be right and I might not be. Here is what I said to Easy:

I know a lot of people at SM were disappointed in the show, but I really wasn't. When you think of all the possible scenarios they could have portrayed, to do one where Natalee was a victim of drugs, rape, and murder was a GOOD thing.

It's quite possible that they said more, but the show was heavily edited because of people like Taco. No one wants to be tied up in litigation for years. The costs of the attorneys would be more than any profits from the show.

Psychics, even the real ones, don't see things laid out clearly for them. They get impressions of things and do their best to vocalize those impressions. Sometimes they're spot on, sometimes they're close, and sometimes they get it wrong. I didn't expect Carla to give us a play by play of exactly what happened, so I thought she did a pretty good job over all. I know that's not the popular opinion at SM, but I'm gonna cut her some slack.

Comments?

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 21, 2007, 08:58:12 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, it's yet another theory we can file along with all the other theories we have dissected over the last two years.  Some of it I agree with and other parts, I don't.

It does however show that Natalee likely died a violent death at the hands of the person she left the bar with.

That is a kind of step forward, I think.  It is much more telling than the Dutch reenactment.

Add this to Joran's book and the PV's that we have and we pretty well know what happened.  So does law enforcement and the prosecution in Aruba.  

Getting them to do something about it seems to be the real problem.

Going to be hard to sleep and not think about this but have big day tomorrow workwise so must give it a try.

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey with lots of thoughts. . . .

Goodnight, all!

I agree with Anna's thoughts on this, it is a step forward in that it is educating those who watch CTV but who have not followed this case, in the likely scenario of how her death occurred. I also think the actor used to portray Joran was a fair likeness with the height and coloring.

We need to remember that Joe Taco is tight with Cohen and the ATA, and with Cohen's ties to CTV it was almost a given the perps would have some measure of nebulous aspect.

What I am really disturbed about is that the glaring gaps within the ALE were not identified nor broadcast within this - only mention of a wealthy man covering it up with money having exchanged hands.

Carla and friends could have chosen to go much further than that, but again I do think the long arm of Steve Cohen played a huge part in it.

It should be interesting to hear what Steve Holloway and Dave have to say now, for even though it's uncomfortable to watch this show without cringing a bit at the psychic 'tools' and their emotional displays - it really should not offend them as flying in the face of their religion IMO.

Did anyone else notice that the new movie I think Rob posted from Garrison's group also noted that the rights to that movie were secured by Garrison & friends at the same time that Dave's book was? In that I know Beth had no advance notice of Dave's book nor Garrison's involvement, then I think it's safe to assume that Dave is the only parent involved in or profiting from the movie?

food for thought IMO

I continue to stand with the girl.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #548 on: June 21, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »

Good morning.  I understand totally BT.  I know things sometimes that I have no way of knowing.  And I don't know why I know.  I just do.  

I slept thru HE last nite.  I forgot totally.  I had it written down on my calendar....at the office and I'm not there.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 21, 2007, 09:00:45 AM »

Laughing  Laughing BT then I hope Easy read some of our comments this morning.

A call-out to Peaches & Sunfreak,  we miss you and want to hear from you. We hope all is well and our hearts and prayers are with you !!

{{{ GIANT HUGS }}}

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 21, 2007, 09:01:44 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good morning.  I understand totally BT.  I know things sometimes that I have no way of knowing.  And I don't know why I know.  I just do.  

I slept thru HE last nite.  I forgot totally.  I had it written down on my calendar....at the office and I'm not there.

Laughing  Laughing wow this is a wacky morning, I post something and hit submit and then first BT's comments and now Peache's appears !

hallelujah  Laughing  Laughing

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #551 on: June 21, 2007, 09:04:20 AM »

I'm working on a post in the Lounger right now so as not to hijack this thread like I usually do. Plus it's a long windy one.....

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 21, 2007, 09:10:38 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing  Laughing wow this is a wacky morning, I post something and hit submit and then first BT's comments and now Peache's appears !

hallelujah  Laughing  Laughing

Howdy None - do you have any lunatic smileys I can use for myself now?  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: June 21, 2007, 09:11:27 AM »

TY, Peaches. Now I don't feel quite so crazy!  geek LOL

I hope you are doing well.

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: June 21, 2007, 09:17:40 AM »

Happy Summer Solstice to everyone!  
Yes, BT, I completely agree and understand what you are saying about *knowing things* . . .

Still wondering about Tylergal ~ haven't seen her in a while, and hoping she's okay...does anyone know?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: June 21, 2007, 09:18:41 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Yes, BT, I completely agree and understand what you are saying about *knowing things* . . .

Still wondering about Tylergal ~ haven't seen her in a while, and hoping she's okay...does anyone know?

TY, tcumom.

Sowwy - don't know anything about Tyler.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #556 on: June 21, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »

Thank you so much for rescuing Mr. Peaches the nite I had him posting all by himself for the very first time.   He was a nervous wreck!  But he got the job done.

Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: June 21, 2007, 09:21:13 AM »

Thank you so much for rescuing Mr. Peaches the nite I had him posting all by himself for the very first time.   He was a nervous wreck!  But he got the job done.

Mr. Peaches was a star! Please give him a big smoochie from all of us.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #558 on: June 21, 2007, 09:21:30 AM »

Fox is interviewing Tim Miller right now.

Expect a miracle.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 21, 2007, 09:24:10 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Have a guy walking around in the attic right now.. Just hoping he does not drop thru the ceiling  Shocked

Carla's show brought the case before millions again and I would like to see what was left on the editing room floor.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.