April 27, 2024, 12:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144446 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2007, 11:47:54 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Rob"
Something has happened on Aruba and IIRC... Oduber is not back yet from China, but I could be wrong... when he is around... Aruba is a clogged toilet.

It is interesting that he is out of town when this big bust goes down.

They have had two years to bust this guy... and another thought BB- judging by the looks of those weapons, their enough to frighten anyone and if he is involved... he'll be in jail for a long time to come.. and they can either figure out if he is involved... or they can set him up...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2007, 11:47:59 AM »

Just have time for a fly by after reading all to catch up.  Monkeys don't stay on topic even when there is news, do we?  

ROB,

Well, how very like ALE to try to go over a wall with concertina wire across the top instead of through the gate as normal people would do!!!

Wassup with that?

Do we have any verification this is THE Lorenzo?  The photo doesn't look the same to me as the verified photo, such as it is, appears to have black hair to me.

I would imagine that use of native stone for a wall would be pretty common.  Does that first photo before cropping show that sort of chimney extension that is in fact on the house we call LVR's?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 21, 2007, 11:48:33 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Today looks like an interresting day in Aruba.  Unfortunately, I have to do some training and will be gone for several hours.  Leaving in about 20 minutes.

Will see you all later!

dont worry

i will MODERATE  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: June 21, 2007, 11:49:18 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I don't know whether anyone else has picked up on this yet, but klaas - the drug bust you posted with Lorenzo's picture, is NOT the Lorenzo drug bust.

They must be on a tear of sorts; at least 5 drugs busts reported in Diario today. No firearms were mentioned for the one at Lorenzo's place. The one you posted (last night, from 24ora) was a guy named Blonchie Vrolijk ...

I am posting all of them on the M&C thread, and have 3 so far ... see the last page of the thread. Or better yet, go to Diario. Lots of pictures. (Pap translations on M&C thread.)

To clarify - the picture you have IS INDEED Lorenzo.  Shocked But those aren't HIS drug and gun collection! The article mentions one or more fierce guard dogs. Apparently the cops roused Lorenzo from sleep ...

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/21/

I believe they are all tied in together.  All part of the same group.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: June 21, 2007, 11:49:53 AM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: June 21, 2007, 11:53:09 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

ROB,

Well, how very like ALE to try to go over a wall with concertina wire across the top instead of through the gate as normal people would do!!!

Wassup with that?

That was the first thing that entered my my mind too.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 21, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »

Wow *******! That looks like a whole collection of my dream men all in one place.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 21, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »

Looks like the same Van we have heard about.. Van Gijn's also have a car rental agency Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #668 on: June 21, 2007, 11:56:13 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Wow *******! That looks like a whole collection of my dream men all in one place.  Laughing

There's the Van at the bottom!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: June 21, 2007, 11:56:17 AM »

Interesting that there are only American Dollars in that Bucket... even these guys don't want the Square coins and the Florins. LOL

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 21, 2007, 11:58:31 AM »

I think it's likely all related too Klaas, it has all the earmarks of a sting operation and I love seeing the photos of those vehicles. ******* this could widen into those dealer agencies as well, how wondermous  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: June 21, 2007, 11:58:35 AM »

That van looks like the entertainment at the shack area where they have been having the rave parties.

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 21, 2007, 11:59:56 AM »

Can anyone tell which arm or branch was making these searches and arrests? Wouldn't DEA and some form of their version (if any) of an ATF be involved?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 21, 2007, 12:00:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "msmarple"
I don't know whether anyone else has picked up on this yet, but klaas - the drug bust you posted with Lorenzo's picture, is NOT the Lorenzo drug bust.

They must be on a tear of sorts; at least 5 drugs busts reported in Diario today. No firearms were mentioned for the one at Lorenzo's place. The one you posted (last night, from 24ora) was a guy named Blonchie Vrolijk ...

I am posting all of them on the M&C thread, and have 3 so far ... see the last page of the thread. Or better yet, go to Diario. Lots of pictures. (Pap translations on M&C thread.)

To clarify - the picture you have IS INDEED Lorenzo.  Shocked But those aren't HIS drug and gun collection! The article mentions one or more fierce guard dogs. Apparently the cops roused Lorenzo from sleep ...

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/21/

I believe they are all tied in together.  All part of the same group.

I think Blanchie Vrolick is

Could be wrong.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 21, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »

Do we think the Dutch team who have been investigating corruption on the island had a hand in this little round up?

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: June 21, 2007, 12:01:31 PM »

We made the one monkey that openly brandishes weapons a moderator?  My heavens!   Shocked

We finally found Lorenzo and Shango still exists.  Laughing  Laughing

And today is my birthday...wow!  I need a nap now.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: June 21, 2007, 12:01:48 PM »

The weapons don't look exceptional to me.  Shotguns and a couple of handguns.  Think the article says one SEMI-uzi so none are truly automatic or repeat without individual trigger pulls which is usually the standard for true automatics.

Is private gun ownership illegal in Aruba?  That would be the illegality I suppose with regard to the weaponry.  If it is, then I think seeing ANY weapons would be sort of shocking there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 21, 2007, 12:02:23 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Can anyone tell which arm or branch was making these searches and arrests? Wouldn't DEA and some form of their version (if any) of an ATF be involved?

For di mainta trempan asina cu solo tabata saliendo un team grandi di recherché cu ta cay bao di comisario Dolphi Richardson y cu ta den e Team Bijzondere Projecten TBP encabeza pa inspector Fredson Panneflek a sali caya.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: June 21, 2007, 12:02:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
We made the one monkey that openly brandishes weapons a moderator?  My heavens!   Shocked

well you'd better check the lounge and your email too  Wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALA'S - your gift is Lorenzo's photo  Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 21, 2007, 12:02:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Lala's - Happy Birthday to you!    smooch

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.