April 27, 2024, 04:32:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144475 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:50 PM »

So the reason that van was called the Earthquake Van is because of all the sound equipment?  How did I miss that one?  I really am slipping these days. Rolling Eyes
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: June 21, 2007, 12:16:56 PM »

The connection between Paulus, Joran and LVR was mentioned very early after Natalees disappearance by posters who at the time ,IMO, had not tried to give false information. I believe the relationship / connection to be true.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: June 21, 2007, 12:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
So the reason that van was called the Earthquake Van is because of all the sound equipment?  How did I miss that one?  I really am slipping these days. Rolling Eyes

Yes, Earthquake speakers

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: June 21, 2007, 12:19:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
The weapons don't look exceptional to me.  Shotguns and a couple of handguns.  Think the article says one SEMI-uzi so none are truly automatic or repeat without individual trigger pulls which is usually the standard for true automatics.

Is private gun ownership illegal in Aruba?  That would be the illegality I suppose with regard to the weaponry.  If it is, then I think seeing ANY weapons would be sort of shocking there.

I agree.  I dont do, sell, or manufacture drugs (or do anything illegal for that matter) and I have higher quality and bigger quantitiy of guns than that. Rolling Eyes
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: June 21, 2007, 12:23:00 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I don't think it's a direct connection to Natalee either but it may well be an indirect connection, and only time will tell I think.

ANY scrutiny like this into those threaded to Paulus or Joran even indirectly is good IMO

Well, help me out here.

How are these drug dealers connected to Paulus or Joran?

The rumor that Lorenzo van Rijn or now Gijn is the illegitimate son of Paulus?  I just never did buy that for some reason, sounded too much like a Julia rumor.

But that's just me.  Most seem to believe it.

I have no idea if he's Paulus' illegitimate son, honestly that wasn't part of my train of thought.

what IS part of my train of thought is the rave parties which due to something that was shared with me that came via Art Woods some time ago, I do believe there could be a connection with the poaching of young women and the rave - I am only exploring the possibility.

I also think that automotive enteprises was mentioned by Deepak for a good reason, I also think where one uncovers one rat such as with Lorenzo's family and the rental agency that another rat might have a connection too

we don't know, it's all speculation but I do believe Art was not lying about the rave parties.

I continue to stand with the girl.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: June 21, 2007, 12:23:35 PM »

blah you little arsenal you!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: June 21, 2007, 12:24:28 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
The weapons don't look exceptional to me.  Shotguns and a couple of handguns.  Think the article says one SEMI-uzi so none are truly automatic or repeat without individual trigger pulls which is usually the standard for true automatics.

Is private gun ownership illegal in Aruba?  That would be the illegality I suppose with regard to the weaponry.  If it is, then I think seeing ANY weapons would be sort of shocking there.

I agree.  I dont do, sell, or manufacture drugs (or do anything illegal for that matter) and I have higher quality and bigger quantitiy of guns than that. Rolling Eyes

Don't we all, Blah!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

But this is so close on the firing on the cops at the bar riots, I have to wonder if there is a connection.  They made ALE mad so the big busts are going down.

What happened to using only initials in arrests?  They are sure spelling out the names of these SUSPECTS.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:44 PM »

The only one I recall early on saying LVR was related to Paulus was the bondia/scuba connection.  I don't recall anyone I would consider totally in a position to know saying that but of course, I could be wrong and they did and I missed it.

Jossy repeated it as what rumor had it, not as something he had reason to know for a fact.

It just seems so Juliaesque.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:46 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I don't think it's a direct connection to Natalee either but it may well be an indirect connection, and only time will tell I think.

ANY scrutiny like this into those threaded to Paulus or Joran even indirectly is good IMO

Well, help me out here.

How are these drug dealers connected to Paulus or Joran?

The rumor that Lorenzo van Rijn or now Gijn is the illegitimate son of Paulus?  I just never did buy that for some reason, sounded too much like a Julia rumor.

But that's just me.  Most seem to believe it.

smoke some weed, drink a pint of jack daniels and then go outside during a full moon, stand on your head and using a mirror, read the posts between Shango and Simeon and you will see right where Shango says Lorenzo did it!!

Then again, I may not be interpreting this stuff correctly
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: June 21, 2007, 12:27:55 PM »

Nonesuch wrote ;

what IS part of my train of thought is the rave parties which due to something that was shared with me that came via Art Woods some time ago, I do believe there could be a connection with the poaching of young women and the rave - I am only exploring the possibility.

I also think that automotive enteprises was mentioned by Deepak for a good reason, I also think where one uncovers one rat such as with Lorenzo's family and the rental agency that another rat might have a connection too

we don't know, it's all speculation but I do believe Art was not lying about the rave parties.

Agreed

Agreed

Agreed

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: June 21, 2007, 12:29:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Just had a thought here..

I wonder if this guy Blonchie Vrolijk is related to Augustin Vrolijk - Government Official, Tito Vrolijk (the guy that committed suicide) and to Albert Vrolijk aka Panty Boy.

Of course not, Rob!  No one on that island is related.  They don't even know each other and have never heard of each other and never laid eyes on each other, ever!

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

you're crackin' me up today!! STOP IT Exclamation  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: June 21, 2007, 12:29:39 PM »

I watched the psychic last night.  I must say I heard nothing I didn't already know or suspect.  The one thing that has me confused, I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt here, is that composite at the end. If Joran was last seen with Natalee and then this face is what the psychic got as an impression ( reminds me o Guido) when did Guido come into this?  At what point and why didn't they explain that?  Left too many questions...just like Shango. Rolling Eyes
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 21, 2007, 12:30:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

blah you little arsenal you!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: June 21, 2007, 12:31:07 PM »

The whole Haunting Evidence show points to Joran as the killer.

But what is the deal with that sketch? It doesn't look like anyone in particular---could be Joran/Kalpoes/Guido/ and don't forget ugly Freddy.

Lorenzo?

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 21, 2007, 12:31:52 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Don't we all, Blah!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

But this is so close on the firing on the cops at the bar riots, I have to wonder if there is a connection.  They made ALE mad so the big busts are going down.

What happened to using only initials in arrests?  They are sure spelling out the names of these SUSPECTS.

yep, i'm sure they stepped on someones toes, or didnt get someone their payoff money on time or something.

Odd about the suspects initials thing, that always pissed me off
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: June 21, 2007, 12:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
That looks like some good WEED!   Shocked

ahhh huh! Razz

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: June 21, 2007, 12:32:18 PM »

Yes, I am sure rave parties happen in Aruba as they do everywhere these days.  Don't seem as popular here as they once did, sort of old hat I guess.

But I personally don't think the suspects had time for that the night Natalee disappeared.  

BLAH,

I will try your suggestion!
 Very Happy

Maybe I will see it all better then!

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: June 21, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »

Blah don't start picking on me sir, I never said a direct connection and honestly I resent being butt of your joke  Rolling Eyes

I also do consider an uzi a semi-automatic gun and one typically used by special police forces. I'm not even sure I could reconcile a private citizen having justification to own one as well.

one thing for sure, no one knock on blah's door post twilight, it's not worth the risk !

I declare some peoples  Laughing

back to work for me, it's not worth the aggravation !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: June 21, 2007, 12:33:14 PM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN - LORENZO VAN GIJN

1.  Early on it was rumored that Lorenzo is Paulus' son.

2.  In the initial states of the investigation it was rumored that authorities found clothing belonging to Natalee in Lorenzo basement.

I do believe that Dave Holloway words regarding the following are expanded in his book ... The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway - Corruption in Paradise.

Dave Holloway
Question and Answer Chat - BFN
January 23, 2006

I presented to Dave Holloway a list of question given to me by some of Blogs for Natalee's Chat Room participants.

"Below are the answers to the questions that Dave could answer at this time. Some questions presented could not be answered due to the ongoing investigation."

<snipped >

14. Why was the school bus driver called the next morning and told to pick up Joran at Lorenzo's house?

Dave: Joran was allegedly dropped off at a bus stop on the main highway. The bus driver had not made it there

Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #719 on: June 21, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »

The only one I recall early on saying LVR was related to Paulus was the bondia/scuba connection.  I don't recall anyone I would consider totally in a position to know saying that but of course, I could be wrong and they did and I missed it.

Jossy repeated it as what rumor had it, not as something he had reason to know for a fact.

It just seems so Juliaesque.

I thought Arubagirl is the one that let that tidbit of info slip out?  Did she get it from Julia and not her mother as she indicated?  Or did I get that confused as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.