April 27, 2024, 05:52:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144484 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: June 21, 2007, 12:35:02 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
I don't think it's a direct connection to Natalee either but it may well be an indirect connection, and only time will tell I think.

ANY scrutiny like this into those threaded to Paulus or Joran even indirectly is good IMO

Well, help me out here.

How are these drug dealers connected to Paulus or Joran?

The rumor that Lorenzo van Rijn or now Gijn is the illegitimate son of Paulus?  I just never did buy that for some reason, sounded too much like a Julia rumor.

But that's just me.  Most seem to believe it.

smoke some weed, drink a pint of jack daniels and then go outside during a full moon, stand on your head and using a mirror, read the posts between Shango and Simeon and you will see right where Shango says Lorenzo did it!!

Then again, I may not be interpreting this stuff correctly

I find I am gagging on the bourbon, Blah!

Would it be possible to substitute a good scotch instead???

Very Happy  Cool  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: June 21, 2007, 12:35:42 PM »

Blah don't start picking on me sir, I never said a direct connection and honestly I resent being butt of your joke  Rolling Eyes

I also do consider an uzi a semi-automatic gun and one typically used by special police forces. I'm not even sure I could reconcile a private citizen having justification to own one as well.

one thing for sure, no one knock on blah's door post twilight, it's not worth the risk !

I declare some peoples  Laughing

back to work for me, it's not worth the aggravation !

Shocked

What am I missing?
Where did I pick on you?
I never said anything with the intention of you being the butt end of a joke!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: June 21, 2007, 12:36:28 PM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN - LORENZO VAN GIJN

1. Early on it was rumored that Lorenzo is Paulus' son.

2. In the initial states of the investigation it was rumored that authorities found clothing belonging to Natalee in Lorenzo basement.

I do believe that Dave Holloway words regarding the following are expanded in his book ... The Untold Story of Natalee Holloway - Corruption in Paradise.

Dave Holloway
Question and Answer Chat - BFN
January 23, 2006

I presented to Dave Holloway a list of question given to me by some of Blogs for Natalee's Chat Room participants.

"Below are the answers to the questions that Dave could answer at this time. Some questions presented could not be answered due to the ongoing investigation."

<snipped >

14. Why was the school bus driver called the next morning and told to pick up Joran at Lorenzo's house?

Dave: Joran was allegedly dropped off at a bus stop on the main highway. The bus driver had not made it there yet and saved Paulus about 30 minutes. Lorenzo's house was nearby

Credit: Debbie (BFN)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: June 21, 2007, 12:38:05 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Maybe you just need some more weed...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: June 21, 2007, 12:38:16 PM »

UZI or something like it

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #725 on: June 21, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

UZI or something like it

could be a MAC 10 too.

+++

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: June 21, 2007, 12:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Morning monkeys.

I'm gonna cut and paste something I emailed to Easy about Carla's show. I said last night (and I know people will think I'm a lunatic) that my mom and I are both a little bit psychic. I don't know how to explain how it is in my case, except to say that sometimes I suddenly know something I have no way of knowing. It pops into my head, and my brain says it's true, and so does my gut feeling. Somehow I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that something is true. Other times I only have "inklings" of something, so I might be right and I might not be. Here is what I said to Easy:

I know a lot of people at SM were disappointed in the show, but I really wasn't. When you think of all the possible scenarios they could have portrayed, to do one where Natalee was a victim of drugs, rape, and murder was a GOOD thing.

It's quite possible that they said more, but the show was heavily edited because of people like Taco. No one wants to be tied up in litigation for years. The costs of the attorneys would be more than any profits from the show.

Psychics, even the real ones, don't see things laid out clearly for them. They get impressions of things and do their best to vocalize those impressions. Sometimes they're spot on, sometimes they're close, and sometimes they get it wrong. I didn't expect Carla to give us a play by play of exactly what happened, so I thought she did a pretty good job over all. I know that's not the popular opinion at SM, but I'm gonna cut her some slack.

Comments?

Hi Monkeys

I have been reading backwards again. But had to jump in at some point. This looked like a good place. I also have had feelings. My dreams have seldom came true. Thank God but my waking hours have came real close. De je vous(sp) and I know there are others who have experienced that. Also My sister who is dead and I used to have esp where we would think of something we wanted to tell the other one and both our phones would be busy because we had both thought of it at the same time. Also we would buy each other gifts that were the same. LOL

I did not sign on last night because I was to upset about the attitude of our Monkeys. I have some comments about that.

1. Carla Baron has no control on what Court TV chose to air.

2. Court TV must also be very careful about the names they do say because of lawsuits.(We have seen the evidence of that first hand with the Kalpoes.)

3. We had a whole hour of Natalee coverage. Not just a few minutes of all old stuff. At least this was presented in a different way. It also confirmed our suspicions of gang rape.

4. I can remember alot of us thinking she was incinerated back in the early days. Where did the Columbian necktie guy work?  Did we ever have a picture of him? What nationality was he?

5. How about a side by side comparison of Jaime with the composite?

6. Whether you believe in pschics or not I do believe God does give some people special powers. After all Jesus was a prophet. We have also seen it in the way blind people are able to see in a different way, because of their other senses being more developed in other areas.

So there is my rant for the day. Besides I am sure Beth was greatful for the coverage even though it gave us no additional answers. JMHO

Also would like to see a side by side of the composite with our new Lorenzo photo.

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: June 21, 2007, 12:40:24 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The only one I recall early on saying LVR was related to Paulus was the bondia/scuba connection.  I don't recall anyone I would consider totally in a position to know saying that but of course, I could be wrong and they did and I missed it.

Jossy repeated it as what rumor had it, not as something he had reason to know for a fact.

It just seems so Juliaesque.

I thought Arubagirl is the one that let that tidbit of info slip out?  Did she get it from Julia and not her mother as she indicated?  Or did I get that confused as well?

It was reposted here, not too long ago...maybe by Klaas.  It was AG, info from her mother, if my memory serves me well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: June 21, 2007, 12:43:08 PM »

Happy Birthday To the Hall Monitor  Very Happy

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: June 21, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »

We made the one monkey that openly brandishes weapons a moderator?  My heavens!   Shocked

We finally found Lorenzo and Shango still exists.  Laughing  Laughing

And today is my birthday...wow!  I need a nap now.

Happy Birthday Lala's.

What's wrong with my weapons.  I think they are nice.        
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: June 21, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »

Isn't UZI a BRAND of firearms manufactured in Israel?

Maybe Dompig imports them, lol!

But I mean it is a brand and not a particular type.  They manufacture semi as well as fully automated repeat firing as far as I know.  And they have a rep for the fully autos overheating something awful, too.

BLAH,

I think None is referring to your instructions to me for how to see all the connections although I have to agree that nothing was intended to be directed at her or any other individual.

Sorry, None, if we made you mad.  We're just trying to express a different opinion without being confrontational.

So on that, will go work and not attempt to do that any more.  But for the record, I just need more verification that someone born in Aruba before Paulus moved there is his illegitimate son, etc.  Seems sort of unlikely to me but that's just me.

Don't mean to spoil anybody's fun with this but the connections don't seem to be there for all of us.  This looks like a bust of the local pot growers union to me, an opinion clearly not welcome in the discussion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: June 21, 2007, 12:49:54 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Where is Dennis Jacobs?  Isn't this his area of expertise.  He is probably too fat to climb over the wall.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: June 21, 2007, 12:53:37 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Maybe you just need some more weed...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: June 21, 2007, 12:54:28 PM »

From El Diario today.

This is definitely a semi automatic.. if not fully auto.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: June 21, 2007, 12:56:03 PM »

I only wish that white van would have showed up, but it doesn't look like anyone died... so it re-enforces my theory that van is a death wagon of some type.

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: June 21, 2007, 12:57:26 PM »

looks like a Czech weapon

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: June 21, 2007, 12:58:41 PM »

See, I told you guys there was a Lorenzo.  I knew he lived in a big house with a high wall and barbed wire around it...ooops.  You guys already knew that didn't you?  LOL

Anyway, I think the psychic was doing the best she could with the images she received.  Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you.  I didn't find it either disappointing or informative as we have known much of this for some time now.  The thing we must remember is this...the monkeys have followed this case very closely.  We know things that the majority of the world does not know.  While everyone else was carrying on in their own little world, many of us have worked dilligently to uncover the lies and find the truth.  We have all known for some time that we know the answers...all the answers.  These answers have been pieced together bit by bit and all of us have come to the same conclusions.  Some of us don't believe in Shango or Simian. Some of us can't see anything but a big plastic bag.  Others have deep feelings as to what happened.  But what we do know is this...a young woman is missing. She disappeared while on vacation in Aruba...no trace of her has ever been found...nothing!  This scenario is impossible without enormous amounts of power and money.  Someone with money.  Someone with power.   Someone made it happen.  Regardless, Natalee is still gone and her family still misses her.  That is why we have all stayed here this long.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: June 21, 2007, 12:59:48 PM »

I don't think it's a direct connection to Natalee either but it may well be an indirect connection, and only time will tell I think.

ANY scrutiny like this into those threaded to Paulus or Joran even indirectly is good IMO

Well, help me out here.

How are these drug dealers connected to Paulus or Joran?

The rumor that Lorenzo van Rijn or now Gijn is the illegitimate son of Paulus?  I just never did buy that for some reason, sounded too much like a Julia rumor.

But that's just me.  Most seem to believe it.

Paul Brough
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: June 21, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
The only one I recall early on saying LVR was related to Paulus was the bondia/scuba connection.  I don't recall anyone I would consider totally in a position to know saying that but of course, I could be wrong and they did and I missed it.

Jossy repeated it as what rumor had it, not as something he had reason to know for a fact.

It just seems so Juliaesque.

I thought Arubagirl is the one that let that tidbit of info slip out?  Did she get it from Julia and not her mother as she indicated?  Or did I get that confused as well?

It was reposted here, not too long ago...maybe by Klaas.  It was AG, info from her mother, if my memory serves me well.

I believe Josey has said that as well.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: June 21, 2007, 01:05:47 PM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.