April 27, 2024, 01:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144448 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: June 21, 2007, 03:04:43 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I don't have the ability to ban.  But if you hug me I'm going to request if I can Laughing

Just a quick congrats to San! I always like when good things happen to good people. So here's a quick smile  Very Happy  no hugs attached.

We were in the city a few weeks ago to catch a show at the Garden. We also went to NJ to see the inlaws so we drove through Staten Island twice.

So if you thought you were hearing things -- it was just me giving SAN a big shout out as we drove through Staten Island.  Embarassed

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: June 21, 2007, 03:08:07 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Laughing  Laughing  asshole  Laughing  Laughing

Is this a test Laughing

Nah - just an opportunity to use that smiley. I love that little guy!  Razz

You crack me up!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: June 21, 2007, 03:08:15 PM »

another capture from Carla Site. This is Carpe's video...

I hit play and then menu and the captured it. As you can see it's as plain as the nose on your face where she BORROWED IT FROM.

This woman is a flamin' HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #823 on: June 21, 2007, 03:09:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Hey - I gotta follow protocol. Pete Duitsman over at Turner legal dept. just called me again to thank me for running things by Court TV PR. Jaime must have called Pete to let him know you wrote?

They do not want me talking about Natalee's case, unless they ok it. I know they are furious this morning about the entire episode out on YouTube. Legal is currently going after this with a vengeance.

Mike- you might WANT TO ASK HER WHY SHE JACKED CARPE'S VIDEOS AND PUT THEM ON HER SITE????? MAYBE THEY SHOULD TAKE IT UP WITH HER FIRST BEFORE THE REST OF US!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/carla_baron

I just checked her site out and she is going to have a live chat on CTV.com next Tues. on the 26th at 3:00pm

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 21, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  asshole  Laughing  Laughing

Is this a test Laughing

Nah - just an opportunity to use that smiley. I love that little guy!  Razz

You crack me up!

Moi? Butt, butt...............

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: June 21, 2007, 03:12:15 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
I don't have the ability to ban.  But if you hug me I'm going to request if I can Laughing

Just a quick congrats to San! I always like when good things happen to good people. So here's a quick smile  Very Happy  no hugs attached.

We were in the city a few weeks ago to catch a show at the Garden. We also went to NJ to see the inlaws so we drove through Staten Island twice.

So if you thought you were hearing things -- it was just me giving SAN a big shout out as we drove through Staten Island.  Embarassed

Thanks Sharon.  If you went over the Verrazano that means you weren't far from my house.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »

That's exactly the same buy. He was arrested early in the morning because he had more than 100 marihuana plants in his home, and some heavy weapons. He is purported to be the half-brother of Joran, as far as we have been informed. The DIARIO reporter was the only one on the spot when the arrest was made. We have picture of the whole affair.

Well, far be it from me to dispute Jossy, so there must be some details about this multi-prong drug raid that haven't been reported yet.

The photo shows 5 weapons collected.

According to Diario -

1 rifle, 1 shotgun, and in a pickup truck, 1 "Uzi type' were from Blonche Vrolijk's home. (Which was once referenced in the article as a plantation.) This Blonche guy apparently previously lived at Colorado and now lives at Fonetin Weg.

If Blonche Vrolijk is also "Rasta Vrolijk" apparently the Pitfull episode was connected with him in some way. There is a separate article about Rasta Vrolijk, and I am not certain whether it's the same person. If not, that's yet another raid.

1 rifle, 1 38 special, were from the "Winklaar" home; this is a father/son arrest. (The article referenced this home as a plantation.) Last name is Winklaar.

That's 5 weapons, and matches the 5 shown in the photo.

So - what "heavy firearms" were taken from Lorenzo van Gijn's home? (Which was not referenced as a plantation.) The article states Yara Weg as the location of the home. The article does not mention any firearms at Lorenzo's (other than those the cops had). It does mention fierce dogs ....

As a way of getting all involved in this operation in one post:

Initials "C.H." and "R.T." respectively of Dakota and Madiki also were arrested.

Again, the Diaro link (lots of picture):
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/21/

The M&C thread, current page (not many pictures, but online Pap translations):
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=188&start=460

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2007, 03:23:12 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hey - I gotta follow protocol. Pete Duitsman over at Turner legal dept. just called me again to thank me for running things by Court TV PR. Jaime must have called Pete to let him know you wrote?

They do not want me talking about Natalee's case, unless they ok it. I know they are furious this morning about the entire episode out on YouTube. Legal is currently going after this with a vengeance.

Mike- you might WANT TO ASK HER WHY SHE JACKED CARPE'S VIDEOS AND PUT THEM ON HER SITE????? MAYBE THEY SHOULD TAKE IT UP WITH HER FIRST BEFORE THE REST OF US!!!!

I just checked her site out and she is going to have a live chat on CTV.com next Tues. on the 26th at 3:00pm

I was willing to give her a chance, now all I consider her show to be is oportunistic hype at best.
I wouldnt however test them when it come to their creative copyright for the show, but they are not stupid either, they realize this is great pr for them.
Remember this was filmed in February if there was anything of substance that was gained Im sure we would have heard about it long ago.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

I was willing to give her a chance, now all I consider her show to be is oportunistic hype at best.
I wouldnt however test them when it come to their creative copyright for the show, but they are not stupid either, they realize this is great pr for them.
Remember this was filmed in February if there was anything of substance that was gained Im sure we would have heard about it long ago.

Turn you down?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2007, 03:26:41 PM »

Dana said:

I was willing to give her a chance, now all I consider her show to be is opportunistic hype at best.

Well, that's the nice way to say what I thinking! I have a word in mind and it begins with F.

+++

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: June 21, 2007, 03:27:30 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Turn you down?

Confused  what do you mean
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: June 21, 2007, 03:28:49 PM »

The Van!  The Van!  The Van!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2007, 03:29:45 PM »

Dana said:

I was willing to give her a chance, now all I consider her show to be is opportunistic hype at best.

Well, that's the nice way to say what I thinking! I have a word in mind and it begins with F.

Like I mentioned last night, I have invited her on the show. She never turned me down it was my people will contact your people.
I never heard back from her after that.
I debate now if she came on if it would be of any real value anyway.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: June 21, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »

Dana- I hope you stick to people that make a difference and actually solve crimes... leave her and her ilk to CTV. JMHOA  Smile

+++

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2007, 03:30:46 PM »

Dana- I hope you stick to people that make a difference and actually solve crimes... leave her and her ilk to CTV. JMHOA  Smile

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: June 21, 2007, 03:32:23 PM »

I have to admit agreeing with Moon Shadows is as painful as sliding down a 100 foot razor blade off a rock salt jump into a cool pool of alcohol.

We'll never see this ever happen again!!! Laughing

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 21, 2007, 03:35:44 PM »

Here, if anybody is actually interested in talking to her.  

She is going to have a live chat on CTV.com next Tues. on the 26th at 3:00pm.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: June 21, 2007, 03:38:28 PM »

Go ahead and flog me, but I still think people are being too hard on Carla. I think her hands are tied by her employers.

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2007, 03:38:35 PM »

Hmmmm,  Greta is in Canton, OH too.   I could go meet HER and Tim both.  Ok, I really only care about Tim....  I'm about tempted to hop in my car and just start driving.  It's 2 hrs. away from me., but not sure of exact location.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2007, 03:39:01 PM »

Here, if anybody is actually interested in talking to her.  

She is going to have a live chat on CTV.com next Tues. on the 26th at 3:00pm.

I talk to Carla daily.  I also talk to Jossy daily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.