April 26, 2024, 11:59:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144437 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: June 21, 2007, 03:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
That's exactly the same buy. He was arrested early in the morning because he had more than 100 marihuana plants in his home, and some heavy weapons. He is purported to be the half-brother of Joran, as far as we have been informed. The DIARIO reporter was the only one on the spot when the arrest was made. We have picture of the whole affair.

well, 2 of Paulus' kids are criminals.. how long do you think we will be hearing Anita defend the remaining two? Laughing

If they need to squeeze Lorenzo this would be an excellent time.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: June 21, 2007, 03:40:06 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Thanks Sharon.  If you went over the Verrazano that means you weren't far from my house.

That we did! Twice Very Happy (easiest way to go to/from the city and the Jersey shore where my mil lives)

And for a brief while in 1979 -- I lived very close to the other side of the bridge -- in the land of Saturday Night Fever Laughing Bay Ridge.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #842 on: June 21, 2007, 03:41:03 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Go ahead and flog me, but I still think people are being too hard on Carla. I think her hands are tied by her employers.

No flogging BT Smile.   I would just like to know more about her track record.  How many cases has she actually helped solve,  PER the police records, not just what she says.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: June 21, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Here, if anybody is actually interested in talking to her.  

She is going to have a live chat on CTV.com next Tues. on the 26th at 3:00pm.

I talk to Carla daily.  I also talk to Jossy daily.

The rest of us aren't so priviledged as you!  Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: June 21, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »

Go ahead and flog me, but I still think people are being too hard on Carla. I think her hands are tied by her employers.

No flogging BT Smile.   I would just like to know more about her track record.  How many cases has she actually helped solve,  PER the police records, not just what she says.

Maybe Easy could find that out for us.  Smile

I Stand With The Girl
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: June 21, 2007, 03:46:02 PM »

Maybe Easy could find that out for us.  Smile

Why good idea BT!    Easy?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: June 21, 2007, 03:46:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Dana- I hope you stick to people that make a difference and actually solve crimes... leave her and her ilk to CTV. JMHOA  Smile

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

I do not know these other people from the radio show who contacted me earlier, and do not feel comfortable with this sensitive material on just any venue.   Cool
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: June 21, 2007, 03:48:11 PM »

BTW, while it's quiet...  O/T - After seeing so many posts of Smileys,  and nice monkeys sharing.  Maybe we should create a Smiley thread to put all of our collections in to share?   It would be nice to have a good collection in one place.   Just a thought.....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: June 21, 2007, 03:48:46 PM »

Dana- I hope you stick to people that make a difference and actually solve crimes... leave her and her ilk to CTV. JMHOA  Smile

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

I do not know these other people from the radio show who contacted me earlier, and do not feel comfortable with this sensitive material on just any venue.   Cool

Do you think Carla would be able to supply you with any proof that she has assisted in solving any missing persons cases? I mean, other than the stuff her web site says.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 21, 2007, 03:50:50 PM »

BTW, while it's quiet...  O/T - After seeing so many posts of Smileys,  and nice monkeys sharing.  Maybe we should create a Smiley thread to put all of our collections in to share?   It would be nice to have a good collection in one place.   Just a thought.....

Dihannah, just go to the lounge and start a new topic.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: June 21, 2007, 03:51:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Those who are skeptical should face the reality that Carla's show is entertainment--and it is advertised as such.  I do believe it is a good way to get Natalee's name and case in front of the public.  However, I'd prefer to put my faith in the Dutch police to solve the case rather than a psychic.  

I wonder if the recent visit by the Dutch investigating Natalee's case also turned up some heat on the local ALE to start enforcing the law and crack down on some of the drug dealing.  Busting this local gang of ganja growers is good press for the ALE, shows they are doing their jobs and all, but I still believe there is a much larger problem with the shipments of cocaine from South America through Aruba and on to the US.  I don't see the local ALE getting tough with this type of drug dealers.  Actually, I think they would be terrified to mess with them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 21, 2007, 03:51:56 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

Do you think Carla would be able to supply you with any proof that she has assisted in solving any missing persons cases? I mean, other than the stuff her web site says.

Can someone BAN BT?  She is asking too many questions!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: June 21, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

bahahaha
sensative material my fanny.
eww  Smile

I'm sorry - I had emailed my publicist, Jaime and she was to get in touch with you this morning to learn more. She was flying back from Michigan to NY, so maybe things got held up. I apologize for the miscommunication.

~   Carla Baron
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 21, 2007, 03:52:37 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

Tell Carla to tell her side kick to stop rolling his eyes in the back of his head it looks too fake Laughing .
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: June 21, 2007, 03:52:43 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

This woman is full of sumtin'... and I don't think it's info from the Netherworld...maaaaybe it's from the Nederlands!!!

Sensitive material? So sensitive they waited 4 months to put it on the air? and so sensitive THEY DID pit it on the AIR!

Deputy Dompig is prolly available to do an in-depth fact finding tour with her.. he has nothing left to lose..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: June 21, 2007, 03:53:41 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

I would like to see 'proven' cases, by LE.  However, that would probably take alot of research.   She would be a good start though.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: June 21, 2007, 03:54:23 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

Can someone BAN BT?  She is asking too many questions!

Don't mess with me dude - I'm psychic! Ommmmmmm..............

I Stand With The Girl
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: June 21, 2007, 03:54:42 PM »

Read "sensitive material" as copyrighted by CTV.  Legal issues and money is involved, you see.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: June 21, 2007, 03:55:33 PM »

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

This woman is full of sumtin'... and I don't think it's info from the Netherworld...maaaaybe it's from the Nederlands!!!

Sensitive material? So sensitive they waited 4 months to put it on the air? and so sensitive THEY DID pit it on the AIR!

Deputy Dompig is prolly available to do an in-depth fact finding tour with her.. he has nothing left to lose..

I am also curious about what they may not have aired, when she claimed her life would be in danger after the airing.  If she is upset about what they edited out,  I would think she would want to share that, just to defend her own credibility.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: June 21, 2007, 03:55:46 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Read "sensitive material" as copyrighted by CTV.  Legal issues and money is involved, you see.

Yep.  

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.