April 27, 2024, 06:39:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144490 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: June 21, 2007, 03:56:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Rob"
Dana- I hope you stick to people that make a difference and actually solve crimes... leave her and her ilk to CTV. JMHOA  Smile

yup, im leaning that way
at least in this case

I do not know these other people from the radio show who contacted me earlier, and do not feel comfortable with this sensitive material on just any venue.   Cool

Do you think Carla would be able to supply you with any proof that she has assisted in solving any missing persons cases? I mean, other than the stuff her web site says.

Can someone BAN BT?  She is asking too many questions!

Don't mess with me dude - I'm psychic! Ommmmmmm..............

BT I'm going to tell BT to start following you around the house again and cry.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: June 21, 2007, 03:56:10 PM »

The Bottom Line - Carla is NOT going on any show that is gonna put her and her TALENT through the ringer... where it belongs!

As I have suspected all along... this mind bending methodology can't stand up to science and is quickly exposed for what it is....

Someone set up the BIG TENT... Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: June 21, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Read "sensitive material" as copyrighted by CTV.  Legal issues and money is involved, you see.

well I will have a word or two for her about professional courtsey
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: June 21, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »

What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks! {{edit}}

Edit: No need to post that here.  I have less respect for Carla now than I did before if that comment came from her. (klaasend)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: June 21, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »

The Bottom Line - Carla is NOT going on any show that is gonna put her and her TALENT through the ringer... where it belongs!

As I have suspected all along... this mind bending methodology can't stand up to science and is quickly exposed for what it is....

where is the amazing kreskin when we need him.
lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: June 21, 2007, 03:57:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"

BT I'm going to tell BT to start following you around the house again and cry.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo  pale

Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: June 21, 2007, 03:57:51 PM »

What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks!  (tell Dana to{{edit}})

pardon me ?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #867 on: June 21, 2007, 03:57:57 PM »

Read "sensitive material" as copyrighted by CTV.  Legal issues and money is involved, you see.

Your probably right AZ.  Sorry I upset you last night. Sent you an email... Wink
If she is doing a chat session on CTV, I wonder how they handle sensitive questions there?  I'm sure people are limited on what they can ask, but would be hard to control or have comprehensible chat.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: June 21, 2007, 03:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

I am also curious about what they may not have aired, when she claimed her life would be in danger after the airing.  If she is upset about what they edited out,  I would think she would want to share that, just to defend her own credibility.

DI- they prolly just hyped that to get people interested... who wants to kill a psychic? I mean before today anyway.... Laughing  Laughing

+++

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: June 21, 2007, 03:59:37 PM »

I am also curious about what they may not have aired, when she claimed her life would be in danger after the airing.  If she is upset about what they edited out,  I would think she would want to share that, just to defend her own credibility.

She can't share that information as she doesn't "own" it.  CTV owns the information and just might use it in another show.  We are talking copyright here and money, money, money.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: June 21, 2007, 03:59:39 PM »

What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks!  (tell Dana to f off)

Question

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: June 21, 2007, 04:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

where is the amazing kreskin when we need him.
lol

or Uri Geller....I have some silverware that needs bending!

+++

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: June 21, 2007, 04:02:33 PM »

She can't share that information as she doesn't "own" it.  CTV owns the information and just might use it in another show.  We are talking copyright here and money, money, money.

True,  but if they were going to use me for my 'talent', or whatever.  I would be furious for them making me look so non-credible.  I mean, without her, they wouldn't be making any money.  I would think she should have alot more rights or say, or I wouldn't do it.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: June 21, 2007, 04:04:51 PM »

Your probably right AZ.  Sorry I upset you last night. Sent you an email... Wink
If she is doing a chat session on CTV, I wonder how they handle sensitive questions there?  I'm sure people are limited on what they can ask, but would be hard to control or have comprehensible chat.

Di, I don't recall you upsetting me at all last night.   Shocked   I didn't get an email, either.  Maybe I'm still in that other world...  Rolling Eyes

I'm sure Carla knows the parameters of her contract with CTV very well and what she can and can't discuss in her chats.   Remember, she is a psychic, but she is also selling her services in the entertainment industry.  Once you sign a contract with a major TV producer, you no longer call the shots--they do.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: June 21, 2007, 04:07:22 PM »

I remember when I used to like Metallica alot.. and I mean alot.. then Lars Ulrich start'd complaining about Napster....

These people in media are unable to understand media and that's the funny part...

Once it's out it's out.

And in the case of Michael Moore, his new piece of schlock got jacked before it even made it out....

Stop my eyes from seeing..stop my ears from hearing.....

This is different than bootleggin a movie and settin up a booth on 5 avenue and making a profit off of it.

Not only that, they need to prove they are economically damaged and if they can't they pay all legal fees... lots to lose to try and re-write some settled law!

+++

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: June 21, 2007, 04:08:30 PM »

True,  but if they were going to use me for my 'talent', or whatever.  I would be furious for them making me look so non-credible.  I mean, without her, they wouldn't be making any money.  I would think she should have alot more rights or say, or I wouldn't do it.

I agree with you.  That's why we aren't in TV or movies!!   Laughing  Aside from our lack of talent, I mean.  The reality is that when you sign a contract with a production company, you do what they want you to do.  The company calls the shots and controls the final product--be it music, TV, movies, a book, etc.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 21, 2007, 04:09:04 PM »

Di, I don't recall you upsetting me at all last night.   Shocked   I didn't get an email, either.  Maybe I'm still in that other world...  Rolling Eyes

I'm sure Carla knows the parameters of her contract with CTV very well and what she can and can't discuss in her chats.   Remember, she is a psychic, but she is also selling her services in the entertainment industry.  Once you sign a contract with a major TV producer, you no longer call the shots--they do.

Maybe Di has you confused with AZSunny? Too many danged AZs around here.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: June 21, 2007, 04:11:57 PM »

Cool
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: June 21, 2007, 04:12:05 PM »

Rob, the internet and digitalization of media has turned the copyright law right on its head.  However, the dude with the money still calls the shots, at least for now.  Studios that have money can make like really hell for someone who takes and publishes digitized media that they own.  I have a feeling this is why Dana works for himself, puts out his own show and has the final say in what is on his show.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: June 21, 2007, 04:12:29 PM »

Cool

Smile

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.