April 26, 2024, 11:21:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144430 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #900 on: June 21, 2007, 04:49:26 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Read "sensitive material" as copyrighted by CTV.  Legal issues and money is involved, you see.

Your probably right AZ.  Sorry I upset you last night. Sent you an email... Wink
If she is doing a chat session on CTV, I wonder how they handle sensitive questions there?  I'm sure people are limited on what they can ask, but would be hard to control or have comprehensible chat.

Di, I don't recall you upsetting me at all last night.   Shocked   I didn't get an email, either.  Maybe I'm still in that other world...  Rolling Eyes

I'm sure Carla knows the parameters of her contract with CTV very well and what she can and can't discuss in her chats.   Remember, she is a psychic, but she is also selling her services in the entertainment industry.  Once you sign a contract with a major TV producer, you no longer call the shots--they do.

Hmmmm,  maybe I have the wrong addy.  It's one I received along time ago....  Somebody is probably sitting out there reading it, going WTH?   Embarassed

I thought you were upset with my posts after putting rolling eyes after another,  after each of my posts against the show last night.
Well, never mind, it wasn't important.  Wink

She should have read her contract more thoroughly then.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: June 21, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Those who are skeptical should face the reality that Carla's show is entertainment--and it is advertised as such.  I do believe it is a good way to get Natalee's name and case in front of the public.  (snipped)

AZLady -- I agree.

When the show was over I said to my husband -- well, there wasn't anything new for me. But if I wasn't an addicted follower of this case, and I had watched Haunting Evidence, it would certainly make me want to know more.

IMO.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

!
« Reply #902 on: June 21, 2007, 04:50:14 PM »

I thought about that, BT.  Hey, Di, do you have me confused with that other AZ person?   Laughing  Laughing

Probably sent it to the wrong AZ!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: June 21, 2007, 04:52:09 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Rob"
The Bottom Line - Carla is NOT going on any show that is gonna put her and her TALENT through the ringer... where it belongs!

As I have suspected all along... this mind bending methodology can't stand up to science and is quickly exposed for what it is....

Someone set up the BIG TENT... Laughing

where is the amazing kreskin when we need him.
lol

I was actually HYP-NO-TIZED (as Letterman says it) on stage by The Amazing Kreskin while in college (Okie State)!!!!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: June 21, 2007, 04:52:40 PM »

Dihannah1, I'll give you a clue as to how to tell AZLady from AZSunny.  I grew up very, very near where you live in Ashland, Ohio, and I went to college at Akron University.  We're both Buckeyes!   Laughing

LOL.  Cool!  Another Buckeye!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: June 21, 2007, 04:53:55 PM »

someone better at posting pics then I am

Could you post Lorenzo's Pics next to the Sketch Pics from last nights show that would be interesting to compare

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: June 21, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks!  (tell Dana to f off)

Shocked

What has Dana ever done to deserve this?

This is how you treat someone who is just trying to provide a platform for you to share your "readings" and allow you to reach out???

This just strengthens my beliefs that CourtTv is nothing but a bunch of flunky, no talent hacks who couldnt make it in their desired professions so they end up doing tablid style almost circus like shows.

Why dont YOU F off get a real job and have a little respect for some people who are trying to make a difference in a very sad case rather than create a circus of it?

2 bit whore.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: June 21, 2007, 04:59:30 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks!  (tell Dana to f off)

Shocked

This is how you treat someone who is just trying to provide a platform for you to share your "readings" and allow you to reach out???

This just strengthens my beliefs that CourtTv is nothing but a bunch of flunky, no talent hacks who couldnt make it in their desired professions so they end up doing tablid style almost circus like shows.

Why dont YOU F off get a real job and have a little respect for some people who are trying to make a difference in a very sad case rather than create a circus of it?

2 bit whore.

...what blah said! Exclamation

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: June 21, 2007, 05:01:26 PM »

Ok, I am still hoping Easy was making a joke..... Before people flying off the handle.... Please explain what you meant in that post Easy?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 21, 2007, 05:02:29 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys, how nice to be back among friend.

Anything new since this mornings info about the detention of LVR (one of 5) detained/ arrested ? I think I read in Diario that 5 were arrested but only 1 remains detained.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 21, 2007, 05:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

Shocked

2 bit whore.

Yeah, did Carla actually say that???

How rude and uncalled for!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: June 21, 2007, 05:03:28 PM »

New Conference on now for missing pregnant Jessie in OH, where Tim is.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 21, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »

I cant believe Easywriter would sit there and let her talk down to Dana like that

Evil or Very Mad
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 21, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
New Conference on now for missing pregnant Jessie in OH, where Tim is.

Tim is a gift from god

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: June 21, 2007, 05:07:08 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "wreck"

Shocked

2 bit whore.

Yeah, did Carla actually say that???

How rude and uncalled for!

Shocked Oooohhh,  feel better now.  I thought for a second Easy said that.   Embarassed
Sorry Easy.   It wasn't iticized like her other comments you copied.

That BIOTCH!  We don't want to talk to her!   I will NEVER watch her show again!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: June 21, 2007, 05:07:38 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Could you post Lorenzo's Pics next to the Sketch Pics from last nights show that would be interesting to compare

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: June 21, 2007, 05:09:01 PM »

I think Klaas posted these this morning, sorry if they were posted by someone else.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 21, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Except for the ungodly part in the hair, looks alittle alike

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: June 21, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »

Dang San I was to slow. Feel free to delete my post.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 21, 2007, 05:12:38 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Dang San I was to slow. Feel free to delete my post.

Nah leave it because yours has Guido in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.