April 27, 2024, 12:43:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 144445 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 21, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Afternoon Monkeys, how nice to be back among friend.

Anything new since this mornings info about the detention of LVR (one of 5) detained/ arrested ? I think I read in Diario that 5 were arrested but only 1 remains detained.

Did your daughter pass her driving test??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #921 on: June 21, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
New Conference on now for missing pregnant Jessie in OH, where Tim is.

Tim is a gift from god

He is!  God Bless him!   I wante so bad to go meet him since he's so close to me right now,  it would be such an honor!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: June 21, 2007, 05:18:09 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Anything new since this mornings info about the detention of LVR (one of 5) detained/ arrested ? I think I read in Diario that 5 were arrested but only 1 remains detained.

Yes! I am happy, sad, and mad. Where is she now? Out with the car . I am also a psychic..............I can see many battles in the near future. Thanks for asking. Wink  Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: June 21, 2007, 05:19:52 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"

Yes! I am happy, sad, and mad. Where is she now? Out with the car . I am also a psychic..............I can see many battles in the near future. Thanks for asking. Wink  Smile

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 21, 2007, 05:25:07 PM »

Shocked Oooohhh,  feel better now.  I thought for a second Easy said that.   Embarassed
Sorry Easy.   It wasn't iticized like her other comments you copied.

That BIOTCH!  We don't want to talk to her!   I will NEVER watch her show again!

I did ask for clarification of who actually said that since as you say, it was not in italics.

I am shocked as well.  I don't think I want anything to do with somebody who is so rude and intolerant of others as that.

Why so nasty I have to wonder!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 21, 2007, 05:26:47 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks!  (tell Dana to {{edit}})

Shocked

What has Dana ever done to deserve this?

This is how you treat someone who is just trying to provide a platform for you to share your "readings" and allow you to reach out???

This just strengthens my beliefs that CourtTv is nothing but a bunch of flunky, no talent hacks who couldnt make it in their desired professions so they end up doing tablid style almost circus like shows.

Why dont YOU F off get a real job and have a little respect for some people who are trying to make a difference in a very sad case rather than create a circus of it?

2 bit whore.

Oh I could care less, I think he (Easy) just re posted a message she sent to him.
I never asked him to try and get her on my show, I asked her and she played games.
Ive been told to F off by the best of them, it just shows how unprofessional she really is.

Again her show last night was hyped by Court TV and then only disapointed most.  Edits by Court TV or not.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 21, 2007, 05:29:31 PM »

I have to laugh every time I see that sketch!  What is the purpose behind it?  Are the two psychics pretending they do not know with whom Natalee left the bar when that was known before Beth ever arrived in Aruba?

So it was the person Natalee left the bar with that killed her and that person has been well known for two years???

He even admits to leaving the bar with her.

So why the sketch?

I must be missing something in the reasoning behind a sketch as though the person Natalee left C&C with is not known.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: June 21, 2007, 05:29:57 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Shocked Oooohhh,  feel better now.  I thought for a second Easy said that.   Embarassed
Sorry Easy.   It wasn't iticized like her other comments you copied.

That BIOTCH!  We don't want to talk to her!   I will NEVER watch her show again!

I did ask for clarification of who actually said that since as you say, it was not in italics.

I am shocked as well.  I don't think I want anything to do with somebody who is so rude and intolerant of others as that.

Why so nasty I have to wonder!

I hope Dana knows that!  He hasn't posted since he read that and asked Easy.  Easy never responded.  Dana knows how we feel about him,  who cares what a callous, fraud, Biotch thinks...  She held little credibility in my mind anyways, now I REALLY don't like her.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: June 21, 2007, 05:31:00 PM »

Just because her show is a joke and she looked like a complete idiot does not give her the right to come into YOUR house and talk down to you.

But i'll let it go since it sounds like thats what you want.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: June 21, 2007, 05:31:45 PM »

This picture really seems to show the van der sloot hairline coming about. What is LVR in his late twenties now? I recall a picture of Paulus when he was in college , even though he had long hair, he had the start of a receeding hairline, looked very similar. I know there is no actual answer to be found with hashing this out, but to again add my 2 cents. I definately think LVR and PVDS are related, PVDS being his biological  father.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: June 21, 2007, 05:32:38 PM »

I have to laugh every time I see that sketch!  What is the purpose behind it?  Are the two psychics pretending they do not know with whom Natalee left the bar when that was known before Beth ever arrived in Aruba?

So it was the person Natalee left the bar with that killed her and that person has been well known for two years???

So why the sketch?

I must be missing something in the reasoning behind a sketch as though the person Natalee left C&C with is not known.

I think they just took a facial feature from each of the suspects and threw them together so somewhere down the road they can point their finger at it and say SEE, LOOK WE GOT THE DESCRIPTION RIGHT !!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: June 21, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Wonder if Astrid is saying someone should have left Lorenzo with some adults?

I'm trying to change the subject... Very Happy

Rob, I may have missed this so scuse me if I have. Do you know what  the standard fireams ordinances for full and semi-autos are in Aruba and the penalty for violations?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: June 21, 2007, 05:33:20 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What is your blogg? What sort of questions are you looking to ask and when does this need to be done by> thanks!  (tell Dana to f off)

Shocked

What has Dana ever done to deserve this?

This is how you treat someone who is just trying to provide a platform for you to share your "readings" and allow you to reach out???

This just strengthens my beliefs that CourtTv is nothing but a bunch of flunky, no talent hacks who couldnt make it in their desired professions so they end up doing tablid style almost circus like shows.

Why dont YOU F off get a real job and have a little respect for some people who are trying to make a difference in a very sad case rather than create a circus of it?

2 bit whore.

Oh I could care less, I think he (Easy) just re posted a message she sent to him.
I never asked him to try and get her on my show, I asked her and she played games.
Ive been told to F off by the best of them, it just shows how unprofessional she really is.

Again her show last night was hyped by Court TV and then only disapointed most.  Edits by Court TV or not.

Oh, THERE you are!  LOL.   Glad your back and got who it was from.  At first I was unsure.  But relieved it was just from some untalented, fraudelent, bitch that has no credibility.  The only positive thing she did was put Natalee's name in the media again.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 21, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »

So why the sketch?

I agree Anna.  The sketch has me confused.  We all know who Natalee left with and they even showed her struggling with him on the show last night.  The guy look like Joran but the sketch threw everything off.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: June 21, 2007, 05:34:26 PM »

So why the sketch?

Exactly!  The same reason they didn't say any names!
I think they just took a facial feature from each of the suspects and threw them together so somewhere down the road they can point their finger at it and say SEE, LOOK WE GOT THE DESCRIPTION RIGHT !!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: June 21, 2007, 05:34:58 PM »

I am at work and I am totally sneaking a peak here... I cannot believe that the infamous LVR is at long last on the WWW in photo.  How ironic that he is now plastered on it for a drug bust?  LMAO  He must be shitting in his britches.

OK... back to work - will get caught completely up later.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:10 PM »

This picture really seems to show the van der sloot hairline coming about. What is LVR in his late twenties now? I recall a picture of Paulus when he was in college , even though he had long hair, he had the start of a receeding hairline, looked very similar. I know there is no actual answer to be found with hashing this out, but to again add my 2 cents. I definately think LVR and PVDS are related, PVDS being his biological  father.

Does this guy look scared to you.  Wasn't he said he was questioned and he was crying like a baby.  Don't look worried to me.  Hey they even gave him a cig.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »

So why the sketch?

Exactly!  The same reason they didn't say any names!I think they just took a facial feature from each of the suspects and threw them together so somewhere down the road they can point their finger at it and say SEE, LOOK WE GOT THE DESCRIPTION RIGHT !!

Oops, posted in the middle....

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:27 PM »

Just because her show is a joke and she looked like a complete idiot does not give her the right to come into YOUR house and talk down to you.

But i'll let it go since it sounds like thats what you want.

People can respond how they want, life goes on for me.
There is always a danger when you repost other peoples messages.
Believe me I have emailed Carla and told her I thought she was unprofessional. She never responded.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Does this guy look scared to you.  Wasn't it said he was questioned and he was crying like a baby.  Don't look worried to me.  Hey they even gave him a cig.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.