March 28, 2024, 02:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #643 6/20 - 6/21/2007  (Read 143981 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: June 21, 2007, 05:49:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Anna"

Ah, the I told ya so factor later on!  That's the game.  Well, they certainly made the sketch non-descript enough to cover any one of the suspects.  I agree with your post this morning about it having Joran's fat lips mouth, too.

Yes, this way they can point to a specific feature and say see, we told ya so.

isnt that typically how these psychics typically work?  Subtly extract some information from you and use it later on for that aha moment down the road?

I went to a psychic once and she couldn't read me Laughing   My life is boring.  And I wasn't giving her any information either.

I was at a party one time and there was this "psychic" there doing readings or whatever you call it.  After much persuation, some friends got me to sit down and let her do that to me and she was so far off on everything it wasnt even funny.  I actually started feeling bad for them.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: June 21, 2007, 05:50:29 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

This picture really seems to show the van der sloot hairline coming about. What is LVR in his late twenties now? I recall a picture of Paulus when he was in college , even though he had long hair, he had the start of a receeding hairline, looked very similar. I know there is no actual answer to be found with hashing this out, but to again add my 2 cents. I definately think LVR and PVDS are related, PVDS being his biological  father.

you know the more I see this, the more it looks like Joran when he got outta jail....almost a dead ringer ..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: June 21, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

This picture really seems to show the van der sloot hairline coming about. What is LVR in his late twenties now? I recall a picture of Paulus when he was in college , even though he had long hair, he had the start of a receeding hairline, looked very similar. I know there is no actual answer to be found with hashing this out, but to again add my 2 cents. I definately think LVR and PVDS are related, PVDS being his biological  father.

Does this guy look scared to you.  Wasn't he said he was questioned and he was crying like a baby.  Don't look worried to me.  Hey they even gave him a cig.

He's a PUNK!

Crying like a baby this time he was arrested?
I remember reading that when his father (the VW dealer ) hung himself he was under the kitchen table crying  and wouldn't come out. It was after this , it was said that he was loco.
Which leads me to speculate ,after the several suicide hangings we have seen over these lasts months, which appeared to be more akin to murder than suicide(hand in pocket). I wonder if that was the case with Paul van Rijn also? Murdered rather than suicide?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 21, 2007, 05:52:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
can someone do one of these side by side deals of just pualus and lorenzo?  Preferably with similar profile and/or straight on shots?

I'll do some side by sides.  Will post in the new thread when I'm done.

thanks klaas - you rule !!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: June 21, 2007, 05:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
Wonder if Astrid is saying someone should have left Lorenzo with some adults?

I'm trying to change the subject... Very Happy

Rob, I may have missed this so scuse me if I have. Do you know what  the standard fireams ordinances for full and semi-autos are in Aruba and the penalty for violations?

Dayhiker-
No guns no way.. that's the law... they will get more time for the firearms than the dope.
And again, proves the point in a society where guns are prohibited, only the criminals have 'em.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: June 21, 2007, 05:52:32 PM »

WOW Paul must be proud
One sons is a Rapist /Murderer
Another son is a Drug Dealer

Wonder what the other 2 will turn out like

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 21, 2007, 05:53:59 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
Nice attitude, Dana. Thanks for cooling the cage down and not stoking fires.

Its not worth it, I have invited her to email me in private but she has chosen not to.
I have a decent talent base for guests, she does not have to be part of it.
She is a entertainer but needs a lesson in manners.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: June 21, 2007, 05:54:30 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
WOW Paul must be proud

....murdering, raping, drug dealers!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #968 on: June 21, 2007, 05:54:37 PM »

Just because her show is a joke and she looked like a complete idiot does not give her the right to come into YOUR house and talk down to you.

But i'll let it go since it sounds like thats what you want.

I think starting at Natalee house was one thing, getting a few articles of clothing was probably important. But when the psychics went to the high school, and the things they said there about Natlalee  that was really was really bad.

That's what I was saying last night.  How could they get "feelings" from Aruba at the High School.   The guys rolling eye balls killed it for me to.

I actually liked him better. At least he stayed on camera when he was "getting his vibe" , Carla got "so upset" they had to cut away.

True,  didn't know they could just stop and take a break, when they were in the middle of there "feelings".  So they can turn it on and off at will?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: June 21, 2007, 05:54:40 PM »

Does this guy look scared to you.  Wasn't he said he was questioned and he was crying like a baby.  Don't look worried to me.  Hey they even gave him a cig.

He's a PUNK!

Crying like a baby this time he was arrested?
I remember reading that when his father (the VW dealer ) hung himself he was under the kitchen table crying  and wouldn't come out. It was after this , it was said that he was loco.
Which leads me to speculate ,after the several suicide hangings we have seen over these lasts months, which appeared to be more akin to murder than suicide(hand in pocket). I wonder if that was the case with Paul van Rijn also? Murdered rather than suicide?

I always thought he killed his father.  He never committed suicide.  Bunch of BS.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: June 21, 2007, 05:55:12 PM »

Arubagirl said she was reporting on a third hand rumor only and even Jossy says LVR/G is the PURPORTED illegitimate son of PVDS.

Neither he nor Joran resemble Paulus to me.  Joran looks like Anita, in my opinion.

I am not saying this man is not the mysterious illegitimate off spring just that I have never seen one shred of proof nor that he is involved in Natalee's disappearance in any way.

I tend to highly doubt both.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: June 21, 2007, 05:55:36 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Sue"
WOW Paul must be proud

....murdering, raping, drug dealers!

And they all learned from papa.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 21, 2007, 05:56:08 PM »

you know the more I see this, the more it looks like Joran when he got outta jail....almost a dead ringer ..

remember that video where joran had the handcuffs on and he pounded on the hood of the car? (and then so thoughtfully made sure he closed the door all the way  Laughing )  Its been a while since I saw that but this picture of Lorenzo does sort of remind me of Jorans posture in that video.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #973 on: June 21, 2007, 05:57:29 PM »

Shocked Oooohhh,  feel better now.  I thought for a second Easy said that.   Embarassed
Sorry Easy.   It wasn't iticized like her other comments you copied.

That BIOTCH!  We don't want to talk to her!   I will NEVER watch her show again!

I did ask for clarification of who actually said that since as you say, it was not in italics.

I am shocked as well.  I don't think I want anything to do with somebody who is so rude and intolerant of others as that.

Why so nasty I have to wonder!

Anna-
prolly because I've been slammin' her all day and she could face me so she took it out on Dana...What a lowlife Carla proved to be..

Open message to Carla...I'll debate you anywhere, anytime, any place.. you name the time.. I got a cadre of stats to say you are totally full of crap and I can prove it...

I've been nice so not to disrupt the civil conversation we have here...but the gloves might come off.

I don't expect a reply.

So, you think she's been reading here?  Boy, I bet she was thrilled about all the comments last night, if so...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: June 21, 2007, 05:57:59 PM »

remember that video where joran had the handcuffs on and he pounded on the hood of the car? (and then so thoughtfully made sure he closed the door all the way  Laughing )  Its been a while since I saw that but this picture of Lorenzo does sort of remind me of Jorans posture in that video.

Yes they both have that weird look about them.  Joran looked like a moron when he did that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: June 21, 2007, 05:59:42 PM »

My youngest kid looks just like Justin Timberlake but I can assure you that they are not related.  And I know that for a fact.

Very Happy  Laughing  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: June 21, 2007, 06:00:06 PM »

Shocked Oooohhh,  feel better now.  I thought for a second Easy said that.   Embarassed
Sorry Easy.   It wasn't iticized like her other comments you copied.

That BIOTCH!  We don't want to talk to her!   I will NEVER watch her show again!

I did ask for clarification of who actually said that since as you say, it was not in italics.

I am shocked as well.  I don't think I want anything to do with somebody who is so rude and intolerant of others as that.

Why so nasty I have to wonder!

Anna-
prolly because I've been slammin' her all day and she could face me so she took it out on Dana...What a lowlife Carla proved to be..

Open message to Carla...I'll debate you anywhere, anytime, any place.. you name the time.. I got a cadre of stats to say you are totally full of crap and I can prove it...

I've been nice so not to disrupt the civil conversation we have here...but the gloves might come off.

I don't expect a reply.

So, you think she's been reading here?  Boy, I bet she was thrilled about all the comments last night, if so...

reading here possibly, having comments emailed to her probably. either way it doesnt matter
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: June 21, 2007, 06:01:31 PM »

San,

Your new thread, which is still locked, I think, has had 105 views already!!  I just added one.   Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: June 21, 2007, 06:01:53 PM »

San:
I always thought he killed his father. He never committed suicide. Bunch of BS.

...haven't we learned by now there isn't a word for "murder" in Aruba -- it doesn't exist! You either commit suicide, die of "natural causes", or "run away". (by the way: being found burnt up in a cave with your limbs severed falls in the "natural causes" category.)

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 21, 2007, 06:02:28 PM »

Yes they both have that weird look about them.  Joran looked like a moron when he did that.

Joran looks like a moron pretty much ALL the time

Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.