March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plesase Sign my Petition to have the Safe Haven Law open to children up to age 4  (Read 2132 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« on: November 18, 2011, 03:07:30 PM »

Hey yall!!! Many of you may not remember me, because I have not been active in a long time!!! I have created a petition to give to the State Representatives in Georgia to raise the Safe Haven age. This will help protect children up to age 4 instead of 7 days. There are too many children dying at the hand of the ones they loved. Hopefully with the option of taking them to these locations we can help prevent this! Thanks so much!  HEY RED!!!!
https://www.change.org/petitions/the-ga-state-senate-have-a-safe-haven-law-that-extends-to-toddlers-of-age-four-in-georgia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 09:20:55 PM »

Hey yall!!! Many of you may not remember me, because I have not been active in a long time!!! I have created a petition to give to the State Representatives in Georgia to raise the Safe Haven age. This will help protect children up to age 4 instead of 7 days. There are too many children dying at the hand of the ones they loved. Hopefully with the option of taking them to these locations we can help prevent this! Thanks so much!  HEY RED!!!!
https://www.change.org/petitions/the-ga-state-senate-have-a-safe-haven-law-that-extends-to-toddlers-of-age-four-in-georgia

Some text from the Petition:

The GA State Senate: Have a Safe Haven law that extends to toddlers of age four in Georgia

Why This Is Important

There are so many children that are above the age of the current Safe Haven law (7 days old) who are being harmed or killed at the hands of their parents. With an option of taking these children to a safe place, with no penalties, maybe we can save the lives of these children.Whether it be the same Safe Haven facilities or that more could be added. There are way too many children that are dying simply because they are unwanted or in the way.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »

Hi Shellbell - good to see you! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 09:36:02 PM »

done...signed...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.