March 29, 2024, 03:52:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What About That Michael Bloomberg?  (Read 2059 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« on: June 21, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »

What About That Michael Bloomberg?

Michael Rubens Bloomberg (born 14 February 1942) is an American businessman, philanthropist, and the founder of Bloomberg L.P., currently serving as the Mayor of New York City. In 2001, he switched from being a democrat to being a republican.

On June 19, 2007, Bloomberg left the Republican Party, eschewing the labels of party politics and filed papers to change to an Independent after a scathing speech about the current political climate in Washington.

Google him and read.

Bloomberg is among the world's richest people. He was ranked 44th by Forbes magazine in its list of 400 Richest Americans in September 2006. He was ranked 142nd in its list of the World's Billionaires in March 2007. Forbes and other sources report his net worth at US$5.5 billion.  

The pundits are all abuzz.  Apparently he is preparing for a potential run for President as an Independent.  His greatest asset is that he does not need monetary help from any outside sources to run for President.

What do you think? Do you think the populace is so sick of all democrats and republicans that they would elect an Independent like Bloomberg?

And I hope to God that Ralph Nader is not going to jump into the race.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 08:26:19 PM »

Bloomberg is as far left as his friend Soros... worthless for this country, IMO.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 01:05:31 AM »

Mrs.Red,

I appreciate your response. You are the first one to respond.

With love, Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.