March 18, 2024, 10:47:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499974 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« on: November 20, 2011, 09:45:13 AM »

Friends, family pass out fliers for missing mother; SUV found
Michelle Parker, 33, was last seen Thursday afternoon.

Dozens of friends and family members of a mother who disappeared in Orlando passed out fliers on Friday, hoping to find anyone with information that could lead to her safe return.

Friends and family say Michelle Parker, a 33-year-old mother of three, was last seen about 4 p.m. Thursday. Her black Hummer, license plate AWG M26, was also reported missing.

The sport utility vehicle was later found on the west side of Orlando, police said. The Orlando Police Department's Criminal Investigations Division is working the case.

::snipping2::

Parker's disappearance came the same day an episode of "The People's Court" aired featuring Parker and her ex. The description of the episode on the show's website: "A rollercoaster romance derails!"

In a preview of the episode online, Parker says the man "grabbed me and yanked me around" during a relationship he says lasted for years.

"He's crying, I'm crying, he's sorry, I'm sorry," she tells the judge in the episode preview. "We brushed it under the rug, and I stayed with him for a few more months."

At the end of the video, Judge Marilyn Milian tells the couple they are "like drugs to each other."

"You're addicted to each other," Milian says. A spokeswoman for The People's Court said that the episode was taped on June 8, and the show "will cooperate fully with the authorities."

Edit to add link.  MB http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-11-19/news/os-missing-michelle-parker-orlando-20111118_1_suv-friends-fliers
Edit to correct middle name from Lee to Loree from post #1 through #217.  MB
Edit to change subject lines to reflect 11/17/11 as last day Michelle Lee Parker was seen.  MB
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:51:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 09:47:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Search continues for Orlando missing mom, ex-fiance cleared as person of interest

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The investigation continued on Saturday for the Orlando mom who has been missing for more than 48 hours.

The parents of Michelle Parker said Saturday night that they believe she was the victim of a random crime. Parker’s parents also told WFTV reporter Ryan Hughes that the police told them Saturday that Parker’s ex-fiancé, Dale Smith, has been cleared as a person of interest.

::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

The search also focused on her cell phone. Police said Parker’s iPhone could be in the area since its last signal was recorded near South Orange Avenue in Orlando on Thursday. Earlier that day the couple appeared on a taped episode of the people's court.

WFTV was there Friday night as police took items from Smith's home. Parker's family is adamant she was carjacked. Her SUV was found Friday abandoned near the Mall at Millenia.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:18:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 12:51:01 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-parker-woman-missing-peoples-court-episode-airs/story?id=14992860#.Tsk5MfJRCSo

Michelle Parker: Woman Goes Missing After 'The People's Court' Episode Airs

Rocky Relationship

In their argument on "The People's Court," Parker revealed deeper conflicts in their relationship.

"He shouldn't have put his hands on me and he shouldn't have put his hands on me prior. He shouldn't have left me three or four times over the past year and a half that we we've been together," she said on the show.

(sorry about the link on the other post Muffeebee. I always post the link first, so I must have inadvertently deleted it. I see the link for this one so I will press 'post')
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:18:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:40:50 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 02:03:37 PM »

Makes me wonder if she's doing this to get attention?  The guy would have to be stupid to do anything the day after this show airs.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:41:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 02:47:34 PM »

33 Year Old Mother of Three Michelle Parker Missing in 11/17/11 in Orlando, Florida

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/11/20/33-year-old-mother-of-three-michelle-parker-missing-in-111711-in-orlando-florida/

According to detectives, Michelle Parker’s cell phone was powered down in the area about 8 p.m. Thursday. Also, her sport utility vehicle was later found on the west side of Orlando.

In a bizarre happening, Michelle Parker vanished last week following the airing of “The People’s Court” episode she appeared on. The episode of the court show aired featuring her and her ex-fiancée, Dale Smith. According to reports, there has been quite a rocky road and violent past between Parker and Smith.  Obviously not a good sign, especially when one’s ex goes missing.

According to the family of missing Michelle Parker, they do not believe that her ex Dale Smith is a suspect. Why on Earth would he not be the first person that you suspect? Especially with the rocky past that the two had?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:41:18 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2011, 02:48:29 PM »

Makes me wonder if she's doing this to get attention?  The guy would have to be stupid to do anything the day after this show airs.

Two questions, would one really know what day that the episode runs, two, if so, could it have triggered him into a fit of rage?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:41:30 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2011, 03:16:52 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2063909/Michelle-Parker-disappears-Peoples-Court-dispute-violent-ex-boyfriend-airs-TV.html

Mother disappears ... hours after her People's Court dispute with 'violent' ex-fiance airs on TV

Includes complete video of the "People's Court" episode.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:41:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 06:40:12 PM »

Family says ex-fiance not a suspect as search continues for missing Orlando mother

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The family of a missing Orlando mom says her ex-fiance is not a suspect in her disappearance. The search for 33-year-old Michelle Parker continued on Sunday, with Texas Equusearch joining the efforts.

The parents of Michelle Parker told WFTV Saturday night that they believe she was the victim of a random crime. Parker’s parents also said that investigators told them Parker’s ex-fiancé, Dale Smith, is not a person of interest.

Michelle Parker was last seen Thursday afternoon when she dropped off her twins with Smith. Earlier that day Parker and Smith appeared on a previously taped episode of 'The People's Court'. In the episode the couple fought over a $5,000 engagement ring.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:41:59 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »

Family says ex-fiance not a suspect as search continues for missing Orlando mother

ORLANDO, Fla. —

The family of a missing Orlando mom says her ex-fiance is not a suspect in her disappearance. The search for 33-year-old Michelle Parker continued on Sunday, with Texas Equusearch joining the efforts.

The parents of Michelle Parker told WFTV Saturday night that they believe she was the victim of a random crime. Parker’s parents also said that investigators told them Parker’s ex-fiancé, Dale Smith, is not a person of interest.

Michelle Parker was last seen Thursday afternoon when she dropped off her twins with Smith. Earlier that day Parker and Smith appeared on a previously taped episode of 'The People's Court'. In the episode the couple fought over a $5,000 engagement ring.

You believing that one Klaas? Not a suspect? Common sense would tell you that he would be the #1 suspect.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:42:19 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 08:06:22 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347008/Search-for-missing-Orlando-mom-moves-to-new-location

Search for missing Orlando mom moves to new location

By Mark Jenkins, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, November 21, 2011 7:51 AM
CAN YOU HELP?
Command Post:
Oak Ridge Rd., Orlando
Call CrimeLine: (800) 423-TIPS if you know where Michelle Parker may be.

ORLANDO --
The search for Michelle Parker is moving east, and searchers have gone from looking for a cell phone to looking for a body.

Monday morning, search teams will head to the Wedgefield area of Orange County, north of State Road 528, and as far east as Interstate 95.

But because many volunteers have to return to work, the number of people involved in Monday's search is expected to be much smaller than it was over the weekend.

Friends and family members spent the weekend searching in the Oak Ridge area, where Parker's cell phone was last detected.

More than 100 people gathered Sunday night for a candlelight vigil after spending the day looking for any sign of the missing mother of three.

"I just hope she's not dead. That's my worst fear," said Yvonne Stewart, Michelle's mother.

Parker, 33, was last seen Thursday. Her black Hummer was found Friday, abandoned in the parking lot of an apartment complex near the Mall at Millenia.

Makes me think of Jennifer and Tracy.....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:42:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 08:08:18 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-michelle-parker-search-20111121,0,4396719.story

Michelle Parker: Search resumes this morning for missing mother of 3
olunteers have resumed their search this morning for a missing Orlando mother of three.

By David Breen, Orlando Sentinel
7:46 a.m. EST, November 21, 2011

Volunteers have resumed their search this morning for a missing Orlando mother of three who vanished Thursday after appearing on an taped episode of "The People's Court" TV show.

A search for Michelle Parker has organized around the former Jesse Black's Saloon on 333 E. Oak Ridge Road because police learned that Parker's phone was powered off in that area Thursday night, family members said.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:42:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 08:11:37 AM »

http://waltdisneyworldflorida.net/walt-disney-news/orlando-family-believes-missing-orlando-mother-was-carjacked/

Orlando | Family Believes Missing Orlando Mother Was Carjacked
November 20, 2011 by admin  
Filed under Walt Disney News

Parker’s family told News 13 military think Parker might be the plant of a carjacking. Parker’s family moreover mentioned military have free her ex-boyfriend as a suspect.

Now, they’re only anticipating to find any clues about what happened.

“There’s no leads correct now. So it’s far-reaching open. We need everyone out in the open to look for her and bring her home,” mentioned Michelle’s parent Brad Parker.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:43:01 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 08:13:18 AM »

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/november/346690/Family-believe-missing-Orlando-mother-was-carjacked

More than 100 hold candlelight vigil for missing Orlando mom

By Mark Jenkins and Christian De La Rosa, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:37 AM
ORLANDO --
Dozens of people lit candles for Michelle Parker Sunday, as the search for the missing mother intensifies.

Search group EquuSearch is now helping friends, family and police look for Parker. The family is pleading for anyone with information to come forward in the case.

Sunday searchers covered several miles on ATVs as they looked for Parker. Searchers are in a south Orlando neighborhood where they believe Parker last used her cell phone.

Parker’s family says police believe Parker may be the victim of a carjacking. Parker's family also said police have cleared her ex-boyfriend as a suspect.  Now, they're just hoping to find any clues about what happened.

“There's no leads right now. So it's wide open. We need everybody out in the public to look for her and bring her home,” said Michelle’s father, Brad Parker.

“I went to a crack house today -- first time in my life -- looking for my daughter,” said Michelle's mother, Yvonne Stewart.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:43:18 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 08:20:43 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/29820149/detail.html

Search Continues For Missing Woman

Woman Last Seen Around 2:30 p.m. Thursday

POSTED: 4:30 am EST November 21, 2011
UPDATED: 5:53 am EST November 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Friends and family of missing Michelle Parker will again join Orlando Police officers in their search for the missing mother Monday morning. Parker hasn't been seen since Thursday.

Parker's family and friends gathered for a candlelight ceremony at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at Jesse Black's Bar at 333 E. Oak Ridge Road.

Police said numerous tips have come in leading detectives to pinpoint their search in the areas of Oakridge and Belle Isle. Investigators said Parker's iPhone may also be in that area.

Police asked anyone who has found a cellphone in that area to Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS or the Orlando Police Department.

Detectives said Parker has a "violent history" with her ex-boyfriend, Orlando police said.

Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, said he thinks the timing is "sketchy."
"To me, it seems a little sketchy to do something in such a short time frame. Just the fact that this aired yesterday, and now she's missing today -- it almost seems stupid," he said.

"I'm calling God in on this one. He's got to help us find our baby girl," Stewart told WESH 2 News Friday afternoon.

Parker's sister said she has reached out to the family of another missing Central Florida woman, Jennifer Kesse, to ask for help in the search.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Orlando Police Department at 321-235-5300.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:43:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 09:54:27 AM »

Two questions, would one really know what day that the episode runs, two, if so, could it have triggered him into a fit of rage?
I know one person who had a child appear on a reality show (one episode) and they knew what date to watch for when the season started.  Locally, we had a business featured on a how-to show and they knew the time period of a month to look for the show.  They were able to narrow it down by looking up the episode guides for the coming weeks as the month in question came closer.  So, I guess, you may not know a specific date, but rather a span of time to look for the show?  

As for a trigger...do they edit and cut the court shows?  I mean, if there was something that upset him about the show, why not get angry about it the day that it was recorded?  
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:43:46 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 09:59:55 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/find.michelle.parker

« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:44:00 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2011, 10:16:02 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45384206#null

TODAY:Police hunt for mom from ‘People’s Court’ case
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:44:11 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2011, 10:57:42 AM »

My time is sporadic today, so I'm posting as I time allots... Forgive me if I post out of any kind of order.

Here's the People's Court video:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBoQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DeUrZYkGI3Mk&ei=P3PKTqLNG-Lj0gH5wunnDw&usg=AFQjCNEeLnwaJfTIoabvZHkWGoKj-ubRzA
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:44:24 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2011, 11:03:59 AM »

I believe this is where she works... A country bar? She drives a what?

http://thebarninsanford.com/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 08:44:38 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.