March 18, 2024, 10:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499970 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2011, 09:03:07 PM »

http://strandzsalon.co/index.php

Michelle Parker's mother's salon.

Apparently Michelle worked for her doing the Glow Airbrush Mobile Tanning.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:35:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2011, 09:05:31 PM »

Michelle is the mother of three children? who is the other father and how old is this child? thanks all...

Michelle has an 11-yr-old son but no father has been mentioned for him.

She also has 3-yr-old twins with her ex-boyfriend Dale Smith, the guy who sued her on the people's Court show.

She dropped the twins off at Dale's home right before she disappeared.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:36:16 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2011, 09:11:54 PM »

::snipping2::
The relationship between Michelle Parker, 33, and Dale Smith was so rocky that the mother of three sought a restraining order against him in 2009, ABC reports.
A judge turned down her request, due to a lack of evidence. But their sniping was on full view during the show's taping -- which aired Nov. 17, the last day Parker was seen.
 ::snipping2::
Smith is taking care of their twins. The father of Parker's 11-year-old is caring for that child, The Orlando Sentinel says.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/22/michelle-parker-missing-_n_1108814.html
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:36:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »

we know she was expected back home,BC her son said he called,his GM and told her
mom wasnt home,but where ever i read that info,it wasnt clear,if that was the
afternoon of 17th or the afternoon of the 18th after school,im sure she dosent allow
an 11yr old to be home alone all nite,so maybe he was expecting his mom to drop him
at a sitter,wonder how many days  she works there,the bar is open wed-sat.

IDK if Michelle,goes home after work,or back to pick kids up
i just did what would prob be,an average trip she does
i did not include the ping or the car found,

round trip,home,DS,work,home
http://g.co/maps/wz5ff

from DS house to closed bar/ping area
http://g.co/maps/df6hv

closed bar in ping area
300 E Oak Ridge Rd Orlando, FL 32839
on the front of building it says 333
http://g.co/maps/cez7x

standing in front of closed bar looking at a cell tower
http://g.co/maps/45vab

brandi map,TY brandi
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12388.msg1490260#msg1490260
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:42:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2011, 09:18:40 PM »

thanks for the info Brandi..now I remember that she had the 11 yr old as well as the twins..

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:42:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »

<snipped>

Parker, 33, texted a family member that afternoon indicating that she was in Orlando's Waterford Lakes area. Her black Hummer was later found on Friday in Orlando near the Mall at Millenia area, roughly 8 miles from Waterford Lakes.

Inside her Hummer, police found her purse and some of her favorite CDs, but said her keys and cell phone are missing. The family tells us a sticker on the back of the Hummer was removed. The Hummer is the biggest piece of evidence in this case so far.  Right now, it is being processed by forensic investigators and the family is awaiting test results on DNA collected from vehicle.

Parker's boyfriend, Nathan Mitchell, was supposed to meet his girlfriend for dinner last Thursday night, but she never showed. "I feel so helpless. I am helpless in the whole situation," he said. "There is nothing I can do myself, but search and I don't feel like I am doing enough."

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112211-search-for-missing-orlando-woman
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:43:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:17 PM »

<snipped>

Parker, 33, texted a family member that afternoon indicating that she was in Orlando's Waterford Lakes area. Her black Hummer was later found on Friday in Orlando near the Mall at Millenia area, roughly 8 miles from Waterford Lakes.

Inside her Hummer, police found her purse and some of her favorite CDs, but said her keys and cell phone are missing. The family tells us a sticker on the back of the Hummer was removed. The Hummer is the biggest piece of evidence in this case so far.  Right now, it is being processed by forensic investigators and the family is awaiting test results on DNA collected from vehicle.

Parker's boyfriend, Nathan Mitchell, was supposed to meet his girlfriend for dinner last Thursday night, but she never showed. "I feel so helpless. I am helpless in the whole situation," he said. "There is nothing I can do myself, but search and I don't feel like I am doing enough."

<snipped>

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112211-search-for-missing-orlando-woman

Video on the left hand side of this article.

Michelle's younger sister, Lauren Erickson, says Michelle was at the salon on Thursday and said she was going to go home, pick up the twins, drop them off at Dale's and go home to take a nap before going to work.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:43:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »

Ok, so her purse & cd's were left in the H3 BUT her keys & cell are missing. So that makes me wonder if this really was a carjacking, bc if it truly were, wouldn't the perp wanna walk away with at least something since they obviously didnt steal the vehicle? I think they threw the iPhone in murky deep water bc it could be traced. What about her keys? Do they have a smart chip? Do they have an anti theft panic alarm button?

Dale might not be a "suspect" but I dont see him on everybody's fb pages. Hmmm... Kinda odd to me that he's not, especially considering the fact that he's the father of Michelle's twin son & daughter. I mean, these are family members...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:43:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Video on the left hand side of this article.

Michelle's younger sister, Lauren Erickson, says Michelle was at the salon on Thursday and said she was going to go home, pick up the twins, drop them off at Dale's and go home to take a nap before going to work.

Hmmm, well ain't that odd? Didn't Nathan say he became worried when Michelle didn't show up for their dinner date? Now why would she leave that info out when she stopped at the Salon?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:43:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2011, 09:48:13 PM »

does anyone think that Michelle could have taken off on her own because she was embarrassed about the show? maybe she is safe somewhere and had a meltdown? hopefully that is the case...please let it be so...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:44:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 22, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »

What time was her shift at The Barn? I've read online news reports 3 different times - 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:44:27 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 22, 2011, 09:54:03 PM »

does anyone think that Michelle could have taken off on her own because she was embarrassed about the show? maybe she is safe somewhere and had a meltdown? hopefully that is the case...please let it be so...

Hopefully that's the case but why would she leave her kids & loved ones hanging like this? I think something happened to her. I pray she's still alive & found soon. God I'm so sick of people disappearing.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:44:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: November 22, 2011, 09:55:30 PM »

I would hope the love of her children meant more than being humiliated for a short time.  She will be more humiliated when they press charges on her for not coming forward, full well knowing EVERYONE is searching for her.  I don't think that's the case, I pray it isn't.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:44:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: November 22, 2011, 09:57:03 PM »

Hopefully that's the case but why would she leave her kids & loved ones hanging like this? I think something happened to her. I pray she's still alive & found soon. God I'm so sick of people disappearing.

who knows..look at the runaway bride...and some young kids who run away...people do some weird shite sometimes..probably not the case here, but one never knows...
I just pray that she is alive somewhere and that she is home soon with her kids..
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:45:10 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2011, 10:01:31 PM »

I would hope the love of her children meant more than being humiliated for a short time.  She will be more humiliated when they press charges on her for not coming forward, full well knowing EVERYONE is searching for her.  I don't think that's the case, I pray it isn't.
I'm tired and that's not exactly what I meant. I pray for her safe return, and sincerely hope she would put her kids before herself. People who go on these types of shows, should think through the repercussions of doing so, before hand.  Foolish if they don't, imo.

Good night Monkeys. Prayers for all the missing and abused.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:45:26 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »

I swear I'm thinking somebody scouted her. Somebody was probably in her vehicle & she didn't know it. Think about it. She has twin 3 y/o's. She probably left the truck unlocked while taking them to their father's apartment.

Whatever happened to her had to be right after she dropped the twins off to Dale. If he were a suspect, would he have the kids?

Was he discharged from the USMC? If not, if he's still active reserve or whatever, then if le declares him a poi or suspect, would the MC appoint him a lawyer? Could that be why he's not a suspect? Or is he truly innocent of any wrongdoing?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:45:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2011, 10:03:39 PM »

I'm tired and that's not exactly what I meant. I pray for her safe return, and sincerely hope she would put her kids before herself. People who go on these types of shows, should think through the repercussions of doing so, before hand.  Foolish if they don't, imo.

hugs...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:45:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2011, 10:06:34 PM »

Nighty night Tupelo. Sweet dreams.

Cookie, I really really hope that's the case...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:46:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »

Some articles have hinted at that and some reporters have asked family members if that might be the case.

They all said that Michelle would never do that, her kids were her priority.

Seems like she has a tightly knit family as well, with whom she would spend time and share thoughts with.

I personally, do not think she is hiding on purpose.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:46:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2011, 10:09:59 PM »

What time was her shift at The Barn? I've read online news reports 3 different times - 6:00, 7:00 & 8:00!

I believe it was 6 PM ...but I have also read other times. There is so much misinformation out there already!

« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 11:46:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.