March 19, 2024, 03:35:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 500000 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: November 23, 2011, 03:47:37 PM »

Today, 03:09 PM
Ironhorse 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky 

there is a gentleman that believes he saw the Hummer on Thursday afternoon in the area of the 417 and Alafaya Trail heading east around 3pm to 4pm. Says he believes it exited the 408 and turned North. Says it was the Signage and the tire cover that caught his eye.

He has contacted Crimeline.

I am said gentleman... It's all true and I wasn't alone my passenger saw it too.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155081&page=31

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: November 23, 2011, 04:03:15 PM »

Ironhorse 

Quote:

there is a gentleman that believes he saw the Hummer on Thursday afternoon in the area of the 417 and Alafaya Trail heading east around 3pm to 4pm. Says he believes it exited the 408 and turned North. Says it was the Signage and the tire cover that caught his eye.

I am said gentleman... It's all true and I wasn't alone my passenger saw it too.

Omg I'm gonna end up in an argument if I don;t get my stuff done but yet again I'm addicted to this site! Damn!

I signed back on to note THE EAST-WEST IS A TOLL ROAD so police have to have video.

Since the tag was taken, was the VIN scratched out? If the VIN was scratched, then I'm leaning toward car theft that went bad bc Michelle's mother called the police so quickly, it was high profile by that night.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: November 23, 2011, 04:04:53 PM »

Ironhorse 

Quote:

Omg I'm gonna end up in an argument if I don;t get my stuff done but yet again I'm addicted to this site! Damn!

I signed back on to note THE EAST-WEST IS A TOLL ROAD so police have to have video.

Since the tag was taken, was the VIN scratched out? If the VIN was scratched, then I'm leaning toward car theft that went bad bc Michelle's mother called the police so quickly, it was high profile by that night.

If the VIN wasn't scratched, then they wanted her or to dispose of her. Sorry to type that...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:48 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112311-search-for-michelle-parker-continues

Video on the left at the link above.

Rooney says that they cannot talk about the Hummer investigation.

I think there are a lot of things that LE is not saying.

They also said that the H3 is the biggest part of the investigation.

Pipitone, I love ya, but sometimes you need to sit on stuff. It shouldn't have aired.

...hmmm... or maybe it was aired on purpose, in cooperation with le, to make the perp sweat a little... they they do the typical recant when they see it didn;t work... or did it? just thinking here...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2011, 04:08:29 PM »

Brandi, supposedly the video that was removed from TP showed the missing decal and tire cover.

Ahh. Wish I had seen that video from last night's newscast.

I did read the article they posted on their news site and removed within minutes. I quoted some of it upthread.

Wish I had copied the whole article. Had no idea it was going to be removed. Not sure they mentioned a missing tire cover, but doubt they did.

And now, if I am understanding things correctly, LE says the video of the Hummer leaving with no decal and no tire cover was not hers.

Hmmm. Yeah, ok.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2011, 04:11:41 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112311-search-for-michelle-parker-continues

Video on the left at the link above.

Rooney says that they cannot talk about the Hummer investigation.

I think there are a lot of things that LE is not saying.

They also said that the H3 is the biggest part of the investigation.

Pipitone, I love ya, but sometimes you need to sit on stuff. It shouldn't have aired.

...hmmm... or maybe it was aired on purpose, in cooperation with le, to make the perp sweat a little... they they do the typical recant when they see it didn;t work... or did it? just thinking here...

Titch, the news station recanted within minutes!

The article posted was taken down within minutes of posting.

I quoted it here, gave a URL to the article and by the time I hit "Post" here and viewed my post, the URL did not work. They had taken the article down that fast.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2011, 04:52:42 PM »

I'm confused.  Was it Michelle's car leaving the neighborhood or not?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 23, 2011, 04:59:08 PM »

LE says the Hummer leaving in the video was not hers.

I have my doubts, personally. What are the odds of two different Hummers being on the man's surveillance video of his parking area within an hour and a half?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #288 on: November 23, 2011, 05:01:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-search-continues-20111123,0,1719842.story

Michelle Parker search: 'Time is always the enemy'
Michelle Parker was wearing a large cross necklace when she disappeared last week, police said.

*BLOCKED*/media/photo/2011-11/66283681.jpg

Wouldn't the necklace be with Michelle?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2011, 05:02:04 PM »

Well, that's strange.  Why is the image blocked?  It's just a photo of her necklace.  

The Orlando Sentinel doesn't like people using their images so we blocked them
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:12:04 PM by klaasend » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2011, 05:17:37 PM »

a couple of pgs back i said  michelle parker and DS prob watched the aired Pcourt episode
in the vid,it says DS was the last to see her alive,JMO,i think he got Poed all over again
and something happened
videos at link
"I know he hurt her many times—dropped her off in areas with no shoes. Took off and left her in Georgia by herself," Launer said in an emotional interview marked by tears and sobs.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/michelle-parker-missing-orlando-moms-close-friend-describes/story?id=15015584

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2011, 05:59:55 PM »

Today, 06:19 PM
Ironhorse  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopyDoobyDoo  
If you don't mind me asking, were there decals on the Hummer at this time? Because that might shine some light on the speculation abou LE lying about the Hummer on video.

Yes, & the crooked spare tire cover too...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155081&page=32

Edit to delete sentence with wrong info per tupelohoney.  MB
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:54:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-search-continues-20111123,0,1719842.story

Michelle Parker search: 'Time is always the enemy'
Michelle Parker was wearing a large cross necklace when she disappeared last week, police said.

*BLOCKED*/media/photo/2011-11/66283681.jpg

Wouldn't the necklace be with Michelle?

This image of Michelle wearing the necklace was released by LE today.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/military-records-missing-moms-ex-fiance-show-viole/nFkjX/

Good question, KittyMom. She was reportedly wearing it on Thursday.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »

Ironhorse  

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, were there decals on the Hummer at this time? Because that might shine some light on the speculation abou LE lying about the Hummer on video.

Edit to remove sentence with wrong info per tupelohoney.  MB

I get confused following two forums at the same time, but I looked over there with your links, and I believe this Ironhorse user is not the neighbor whose video recorded the Hummer, but rather a person claiming to have seen the Hummer on Thursday afternoon in the area of the 417 and Alafaya Trail heading east around 3pm to 4pm.

Check out his first post.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:55:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: November 23, 2011, 06:20:48 PM »

Ironhorse  

Quote:

Edit to remove sentence with wrong info per tupelohoney.  MB

I get confused following two forums at the same time, but I looked over there with your links, and I believe this Ironhorse user is not the neighbor whose video recorded the Hummer, but rather a person claiming to have seen the Hummer on Thursday afternoon in the area of the 417 and Alafaya Trail heading east around 3pm to 4pm.

Oh cripe, Brandi, you are correct.  I left the house to go to the store, came back and apparently I left my mind at the store.  Thanks for setting it right.

MODS   could you please erase the "remember"....part of my last post.....it has green lettering in the post.   I don't mean to add to the confusion. I removed the sentence with "remember in your post and four quotes".  I hope this is what you requested.  MB
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:59:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »

found this on Gimg
img of H3
http://c580019.r19.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Michelle-Parker-Missing-Person.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: November 23, 2011, 06:28:54 PM »

Anyone remember Denise Amber Lee?   She was kidnapped, raped, bound naked, and put in the offender's car. She was able to get his phone while he made a quick stop, called 911, but they couldn't get to her in time, and he killed her.   

The one word text from Michelle, "Waterford"......I'm wondering if maybe she was the one who sent that and was only able to put that part out before her abductor realized she had her phone.  Do you go past Waterford Lake to get to Mall at Millenia?  I need to go look at Brandi's map....

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: November 23, 2011, 06:44:01 PM »

LE says the Hummer leaving in the video was not hers.

I have my doubts, personally. What are the odds of two different Hummers being on the man's surveillance video of his parking area within an hour and a half?

I agree.

It's a high profile case. Michelle is very photogenic. I'm really starting to think it was aired on purpose bc they knew it would go viral with the blogs latching onto this story right away, then the story was taken down & recanted as bad info. Why would they go into such great detail about the story if it was incorrect? This was high profile as soon as the news hit bc Michelle's mother did what every mother should do - she didn't hesitate, she called the cops right away, friends & gamily hit facebook & radio stations right away, called news lines & posted everywhere. I find it hard to believe Tony Pipitone would release this story without contacting the police first, VERY hard to believe. How could the police not know the story was gonna air? If it wasn't factual, then why wouldn't law enforcement stop them from releasing the video and/or news story? Instead they wait til after the story airs? I think it might have aired on purpose, in accordance with le, to make the perp sweat it out a little. People talk more when they're nervous. If a person talks more that happens to be guilty, chances are they'll slip up in what they've previously said. Actually, it kind of seems like a good investigating tactic.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 23, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »

Ironhorse  

Quote:

Edit to remove sentence with wrong information per tupelohoneys request.  MB

Hey Brandi, don't forget that the East-West is a toll road. There's gotta be video cameras at tolls, right? Didn't they see her either exiting or entering the East-West?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:58:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: November 23, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »

Ironhorse  

Quote:

Edit to remove sentence with wrong info per tupelohoney.  MB

Hey Brandi, don't forget that the East-West is a toll road. There's gotta be video cameras at tolls, right? Didn't they see her either exiting or entering the East-West?

I'm sorry. My post may have been confusing. The East-West is also the 408.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:58:56 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.