March 19, 2024, 01:15:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499985 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: November 24, 2011, 04:30:38 PM »

Tupelo, they deleted our posts. I just asked a question to Fred as to when did Robin work at Cowboys, when was the last time she visited their establishment, what clubs/bars she's visited in the past week or so, was country-western music her preference, what clubs/bars besides The Barn were the places she & her friends liked the most. Your comment, Mine and Fred's response to you were all deleted. I can't remember if I asked about the clientele from that time period to those establishments, ie construction, happy hour wind down, country-western dancing, etc. I hope to GOD they sent that info to le.

Please don't let these cases be related. It's been years since Jennifer was last seen. Please don;t let that be the same case with Michelle bc it would only mean bad news.
I think the entire page is gone, I can't find it anywhere.   

There is this one tho.   https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall  I do think her family and friends are behind this one.

Happy Thanksgiving Monkeys!!

Thank you, you're right...

But it's odd that I was on there while your post and then Fred's post were deleted. I watched it. Then about 5 minutes went by and all of a sudden my post was gone. So I typed "What the heck just happened? Did I miss something?". The rest of all of that conversations remained up, though. Then 10 minutes later the page disappeared.

Maybe we hit onto something. I hope Michelle is found soon.

Tupelohoney, I just went back to that facebook page. They deleted our comments. The only one showing is the generic one that you posted in reference to the cats that were investigated in Tracy Ocasio's case!

here's what's there right this minute:

http://www.facebook.com/find.michelle.parker?sk=wall

Find Michelle Lee Parker - Missing from Orlando, Florida
11/23/2011: Located in South Carolina, Hilton Head Island's Urban Search and Rescue canine unit has volunteered to search for missing Florida mother Michelle Parker, according to a search-and-rescue news release. Volunteer trainers and their dogs left Wednesday for Orlando to assist in the search for Michelle Parker, who vanished Nov. 17, according to Dan Fuller, search and rescue executive director. Source:http://www.islandpacket.com/2011/11/23/1873985/hilton-head-crew-to-search-for.html#ixzz1eaca5TT8

Search and Rescue USARK9, Hilton Head, SC
usark9.org
k9 search and rescue..
Like · Comment · 17 hours ago · .

Dale Sambrooks, Katie Lynne Myers, Dina Amer and 49 others like this..

2 shares

Jamie Evans Perez I got excited when starting to read this and read it wrong. Its great that they have volunteered to come help. So optimistic for her safe return. Hang in there Michelle! Xoxo.17 hours ago ·  3Megan C. Phillips, JoAnn Jacovelli Gulino and Find Michelle Lee Parker - Missing from Orlando, Florida like this..

Shaina Stouffer Bless their hearts17 hours ago ·  1Find Michelle Lee Parker - Missing from Orlando, Florida likes this..

Robin Giannelli An amazing group of rescue dogs! I pray they can find her!16 hours ago ·  3Loading....

Rachel Glasgow I watched People's Court last Thursday so was stunned to see she had disappeared. This is so sad and scary and I hope she will be found safe. My thoughts are with her children and her family.15 hours ago ·  2Therese Callahan Prinz and Find Michelle Lee Parker - Missing from Orlando, Florida like this..

Michael Hill We were watching this news with interest while on vacation; back home in the UK now but still keeping up with events ; its amazing how so many people have got together to help; keep it up fingers crossed for her safe return!!10 hours ago ·  1Loading....

Dietrich Adonis Let's pray for a holiday miracle that BOTH Michelle and William are found safe and sound. . .9 hours ago ·  3Erica Holley Danny Adair, Lindy Rose and Jill A Lee like this..

Lindy Rose Tyler Watters, James Hattaway, Brandon Losik connection to murdered Chris George and missing Tracy Ocasio was last seen with James Hattaway. LE should look into this group, Hattaway is currently in jail, but the unit as a whole is very questionable. I'm not accusing, just strongly suggesting that LE be made aware of this.8 hours ago.

Micki Owens awesome8 hours ago.

Tracy Ganci Praying for Michelle and her family until her safe return home. ♥6 hours ago ·  1Find Michelle Lee Parker - Missing from Orlando, Florida likes this..

Rose Prusner Carroll Thank you, and thanks to everyone that has been searching. Knowing that people are willing to give up there time to search means so much to the family. God bless you all.5 hours ago ·  1Find Michelle Lee Parker - Missing from Orlando, Florida likes this...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: November 24, 2011, 04:33:45 PM »

I have to run to my neighbor's house real quick. Our families are all gathering together today - 38 of us & they're all starting right now..waiting on me. I wish I still lived in Florida. I'd be right there volunteering. Godspeed on Michelle's safe return. fingers and toes crossed.

Happy Thanksgiving Monkey Friends!

an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: November 24, 2011, 04:34:31 PM »

Tupelo, they deleted our posts. I just asked a question to Fred as to when did Robin work at Cowboys, when was the last time she visited their establishment, what clubs/bars she's visited in the past week or so, was country-western music her preference, what clubs/bars besides The Barn were the places she & her friends liked the most. Your comment, Mine and Fred's response to you were all deleted. I can't remember if I asked about the clientele from that time period to those establishments, ie construction, happy hour wind down, country-western dancing, etc. I hope to GOD they sent that info to le.

Please don't let these cases be related. It's been years since Jennifer was last seen. Please don;t let that be the same case with Michelle bc it would only mean bad news.
I think the entire page is gone, I can't find it anywhere.   

There is this one tho.   https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall  I do think her family and friends are behind this one.

Happy Thanksgiving Monkeys!!

Thank you, you're right...

But it's odd that I was on there while your post and then Fred's post were deleted. I watched it. Then about 5 minutes went by and all of a sudden my post was gone. So I typed "What the heck just happened? Did I miss something?". The rest of all of that conversations remained up, though. Then 10 minutes later the page disappeared.

Maybe we hit onto something.
Maybe we did. I also posted on the other link that is provided up above, on the same topic......it has been deleted as well.  There is a reason, for sure.  I have to admit, I'm a dummy as far as the workings of FB, I looked for the message box, there is none, which is why I just commented. But if you go to the info wall, there is an email addy.  I saw all this after our posts were removed.  Maybe you could try to inform them that way, as you have much more intricate info than I.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 24, 2011, 04:38:18 PM »

WOW Titch IDK what the heck is going on over there on FB.....first it's there, then it's gone, now it's back!?!  Something is up.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: November 24, 2011, 06:46:55 PM »

I have to run to my neighbor's house real quick. Our families are all gathering together today - 38 of us & they're all starting right now..waiting on me. I wish I still lived in Florida. I'd be right there volunteering. Godspeed on Michelle's safe return. fingers and toes crossed.

an angelic monkey

I am definitely volunteering as soon as the kiddos head over to their dads.  I hope that she is found safe before that though.  I already asked for flyers to post around Lakeland.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 24, 2011, 06:49:39 PM »

an angelic monkey

I am definitely volunteering as soon as the kiddos head over to their dads.  I hope that she is found safe before that though.  I already asked for flyers to post around Lakeland.

That's great, labubske!

Can't do much from VA, myself.

Hope she is found very soon.

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 24, 2011, 10:06:45 PM »

WOW Titch IDK what the heck is going on over there on FB.....first it's there, then it's gone, now it's back!?!  Something is up.
I think its just FB that is messed up and wouldn't take your posts as being deleted.  I have been having problems on my wall for the last week or so, my posts dsappear and re-appear over and over and this is on my own page!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #367 on: November 24, 2011, 11:22:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/missing-mothers-father-shares-last-voicemail-messa/nFmb5/
Search continues for missing mom through holiday, last voice message released

Parker's father also shared her last voicemail message with WFTV on Thursday.

"Hey dad, um, it's about 8:40, this is Michelle on Wednesday morning. I know that you're at work, but call me when um, you have lunch or you have break or uh it's the end of your day. OK? I love you. I'll talk to you soon. Bye," Parker said in the message.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #368 on: November 24, 2011, 11:24:03 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Missing-mother-left-voicemail-before-disappearance/-/1637132/4821650/-/ovjw11/-/index.html

Missing mother left voicemail before disappearance

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #369 on: November 24, 2011, 11:35:29 PM »

You have to wonder if there is a connection between Michelle and Jennifer Kesse.  Maybe someone in one of the bars Michelle worked at also worked at The Tap Room where Jennifer was seen on the night before she disappeared?  I sure hope LE is checking on employees.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: November 24, 2011, 11:37:10 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/missing-mothers-father-shares-last-voicemail-messa/nFmb5/

"Hey dad, um, it's about 8:40, this is Michelle on Wednesday morning. I know that you're at work, but call me when um, you have lunch or you have break or uh it's the end of your day. OK? I love you. I'll talk to you soon. Bye," Parker said in the message.

Yes, I have read that Michelle was going to have dinner with her dad on Friday and introduce him to her new boyfriend (of about a month.)

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #371 on: November 24, 2011, 11:46:49 PM »

Yes, I have read that Michelle was going to have dinner with her dad on Friday and introduce him to her new boyfriend (of about a month.)
You know it breaks his heart to listen to that message and hear her voice just talking about ordinary stuff.  And just hours later their lives are so different.  No more ordinary.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: November 25, 2011, 12:09:08 AM »

You know it breaks his heart to listen to that message and hear her voice just talking about ordinary stuff.  And just hours later their lives are so different.  No more ordinary.

Yeah, I feel for him. And I can relate. When my mother died, I kept the recording in her phone she used in her answering machine greeting. Listened to it quite a bit.

Just hope she will be found alive. And soon.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: November 25, 2011, 07:30:41 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/hometest/29855280/detail.html

Search Continues For Michelle Parker

Missing Woman's Voicemail Released Thursday

POSTED: 6:38 am EST November 25, 2011
UPDATED: 6:49 am EST November 25, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Volunteers aiding in the search for missing woman Michelle Parker say they plan on handing fliers to Black Friday shoppers.
 ::snipping2::

On Thursday, search teams re-checked three key places in Orange County -- the Walden Palms Apartments where Parker's Hummer was found abandoned, Oak Ridge Road, the last place Parker's phone was turned on, and the Carter Glenn Apartments, where Parker was last seen dropping of her twins at their father's home.

Michelle disappeared on the same day as an episode of "The People's Court" aired featuring her and ex-fiancee, Dale Wayne Smith. Investigators said Wednesday they are not focused on Smith.

"We are not focused on Dale. We know where he is. Dale has the kids. He's being cooperative. We're focused on finding Michelle," Orlando Police Department Sgt. Jim Young said Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29855280/detail.html#ixzz1eifJ4PqV

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2011, 04:43:06 PM »

Oh, geesh.....

From comment section today:

Debbi Walsh Does Kidfinders have there search and recovery boat in the waters?..And mobile billboards with Michelle's picture and information on it?
7 hours ago · Like

Debbi Walsh www.extremesearchandrescue.com/
7 hours ago · Like

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: November 25, 2011, 04:49:44 PM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/news-26797925/people-s-court-mystery-last-voicemail-released-27394314.html

'People's Court' Mystery: Last Voicemail Released
6 hours ago - ABC News 1:47 | 1,576 views
Police hope Michelle Parker's message will help people and identify her voice.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: November 25, 2011, 05:28:30 PM »

Oh, geesh.....

From comment section today:

Debbi Walsh Does Kidfinders have there search and recovery boat in the waters?..And mobile billboards with Michelle's picture and information on it?
7 hours ago · Like

Debbi Walsh www.extremesearchandrescue.com/
7 hours ago · Like

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

I don't see anything on the kid finder's site that mentions Michelle or that they are involved in the search for her.

Wonder why this Debbi Walsh suggested that.

Color me confused.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: November 25, 2011, 05:46:55 PM »

Just curious, unless I missed it ... what was the verdict in the People's Court case? Who won ... who lost?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: November 25, 2011, 05:59:07 PM »

Just curious, unless I missed it ... what was the verdict in the People's Court case? Who won ... who lost?
Dale was the plaintiff seeking $5000.00 for the engagement ring that Michelle threw at him and it was lost. The judge ordered her to pay half, $2500.00.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: November 25, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »

http://s1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee375/dixie6920/Hummer%20Nov%2024%20Video/?action=view&current=IMG_0623.mp4

dixie6920's album / Hummer Nov 24 Video

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.