March 19, 2024, 02:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499991 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 27, 2011, 03:17:32 PM »

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: November 27, 2011, 03:18:29 PM »

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: November 27, 2011, 03:22:26 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/349921/Family-of-Michelle-Parker-renew-search-effort

Family of Michelle Parker renew search effort

ORLANDO --
The family of missing mom Michelle Parker are renewing their efforts in hopes of finding the young woman or any clues to her whereabouts.

::snipping2::

Sunday afternoon they are expected to go to the neighborhood of the house raided hoping someone may have seen something.

While OPD said it was just a piece of the puzzle in their investigation into the missing mom, family members of Parker are hoping neighbors can help.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 27, 2011, 03:23:21 PM »

There's multiple pics of the twins but I won;t post them unless Klaas or Red say to do so...or the mods...

I would ask Klaas before posting any pics of the twins.  Sometimes the pictures are already out in the public domain, but as for myself, I don't like to see  pictures of children posted unless they are missing and the pictures help locate them or there's some concrete need to post them.  JMHO

Thanks Muffy. I thought I'd mention that they were there in case somebody wanted to view them, but I felt kind of funny about the screen captures on TMH's facebook albums after the fact. Kyron is still missing and I do think those screen captures helped to put together a timeline as far as their dates and times uploaded, but Kiara is still alive and Kaine is doing a wonderful job trying to keep her out of the public's eye. I feel the same way about these twins and their older brother. Their mother is missing, their pics don't need to be plastered everywhere.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: November 27, 2011, 03:25:56 PM »

Interesting post regarding why the SWAT team may have been called, from WS  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155765&page=2

Today, 03:23 PM
Cerebellum 

Hubby is LE & former SWAT. We just discussed the "raid" & he said if they felt the need to even call SWAT out to serve the search warrant & used flash bangs, they had knowledge of a potential threat to officer safety. In other words, they had a reason they had to go in that way whether it was a prior history in dealing w/ them, a prior history of other LE agencies dealing w/ them, knowledge of multiple firearm ownership, verbal threats made to others regarding "if" LE were to show up at his house what he may do, whatever. Just thought I would share that.

I think I like this Cerebellum. I've seen her first couple posts on WS. She says exactly what Muffy & my le friend said earlier.

Which brings me to the fact that if they have firearms, we should be able to find that info if licensure is public knowledge.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: November 27, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »

I would like to know if Michelle went to Dale's townhome but he wasn't there so she went to his father's house on Rose Blvd.

Le didn't release any info regarding when Michelle left S Goldenrod. IWO - were the kids seen with her or not? Did she get out of her vehicle or see that Dale wasn't there so she just pulled away? I assumed when she said she dropped them off at Dale's to Nathan that she did just that - dropped them off at Dale's home - then again she coulda been talking about his dad's home...

Sooo, were the twins seen exiting the H3 at Dale's townhome and Michelle seen getting back into her vehicle alone...or what..?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: November 27, 2011, 03:32:25 PM »

From the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxzjhu4lq5c&feature=youtu.be

Lots of pictures in this.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: November 27, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »

Klaas, when you happen to get on... I'm wondering if you think Michelle's case should have it's own forum (or whatever it's called) where it can have sub threads, like legal docs, social networking, media stuff, people related, etc. If you do, I'll volunteer to help move stuff over.

Muffy or Bearly - I wasn;t sure who to address so thought I'd play it safe & mention Klaas. No disrespect intended.

I have to log off but I'll be back in a couple of hours.

Godspeed on Michelle's return.

Titch - Klaas is admin and it would be her call on what you're requesting. 

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 03:43:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: November 27, 2011, 03:33:49 PM »

Thanks so much. We're on a roll today! Plus all the stuff from last night, wow! See ya in a bit!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 27, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxzjhu4lq5c&feature=youtu.be

Have You Seen Michelle Parker? She's Missing From Orlando, FL
EricaDaniel13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6xuaeG6c8E

'People's Court' Missing Mom Case: Police Search Home in Michelle Parker Search
IamBabcock  209 videos

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: November 27, 2011, 03:40:06 PM »

With her brother and sister. Cute.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 27, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066821/SWAT-team-raids-violent-ex-fiances-house-looking-missing-Michelle-Parker-come-empty.html

SWAT team raids 'violent' ex-fiance's house looking for missing Michelle Parker but detectives come up empty
By MICHAEL ZENNIE
Last updated at 2:45 PM on 27th November 2011

A SWAT team raided the house where Michelle Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith, lives, hoping to discover clues about the mother of three who disappeared after she and Mr Smith took their broken, violent relationship to millions of TV viewers on the People's Court.

Neighbors say Mr Smith was living at his father's house in Orlando, Florida, where police fired flashed grenades and searched the home Saturday night.
But there is still no sign of Ms Parker and her family says police didn't find what they were looking for at the house.

Neighbors told Fox Orlando that the SWAT team arrived at the house in two armored trucks. They fired a flash grenade into the house and then broke in the door.
They hauled out Mr Smith's father, Dale Smith Senior, in handcuffs as they searched the house, but later released him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066821/SWAT-team-raids-violent-ex-fiances-house-looking-missing-Michelle-Parker-come-empty.html#ixzz1ewOQMGLZ

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #612 on: November 27, 2011, 03:55:09 PM »

So Dale's first wife died of a brain injury and he has pic of a auto accident.  Could the two be related?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: November 27, 2011, 04:01:40 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066821/SWAT-team-raids-violent-ex-fiances-house-looking-missing-Michelle-Parker-come-empty.html

SWAT team raids 'violent' ex-fiance's house looking for missing Michelle Parker but detectives come up empty
By MICHAEL ZENNIE
Last updated at 2:45 PM on 27th November 2011

A SWAT team raided the house where Michelle Parker's ex-fiance, Dale Smith, lives, hoping to discover clues about the mother of three who disappeared after she and Mr Smith took their broken, violent relationship to millions of TV viewers on the People's Court.

Neighbors say Mr Smith was living at his father's house in Orlando, Florida, where police fired flashed grenades and searched the home Saturday night.
But there is still no sign of Ms Parker and her family says police didn't find what they were looking for at the house.

Neighbors told Fox Orlando that the SWAT team arrived at the house in two armored trucks. They fired a flash grenade into the house and then broke in the door.
They hauled out Mr Smith's father, Dale Smith Senior, in handcuffs as they searched the house, but later released him.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066821/SWAT-team-raids-violent-ex-fiances-house-looking-missing-Michelle-Parker-come-empty.html#ixzz1ewOQMGLZ

Concerning this statement:
Bad reporting, I believe.

Dale Jr. has his own 3 bedroom, 2 bath home, in Carter Glen. He bought it in 2008.

Why on earth would he be living with his dad in that tiny house? I don't think he is.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: November 27, 2011, 04:42:42 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

Michelle Parker Missing Person
Hey everyone. This is Michelle's Sister. While watching the news does keep the "world" informed i would just like to let you all know first hand was is happening as of now.

Today we went to 3 different locations to search for anything of value to finding michelle. Our voulenteers worked all morning on updating information on flyers. We went to Rose Blvd and a few other neigborhoods going DOOR TO DOOR handing out flyers in Spanish and English. We still have a few groups out on foot.

As far as what happend last night. The word "RAID" can seem a little crazy. Any time police search a home that has a person with a concealed weapons permit, SWAT is called in. Its a saftey protocol. The home was searched, No one was arrested or taken into custody. Michelle was not found there, though i wish she was found safely....

We are going to be doing what ever it takes to bring her homee. Please keeep up with THIS PAGE ONLY for accurate updates as it is the Family and Close Friends running it. If you are a friend of the page "Find Michelle Lee Parker.." PLEASE UNLIKE IT. We have asked her multiple times to Stop reporting becuase she has posted up the incorrect information multiplee times, But she as just blocked Me instead.

Thank you and we will keep everyone updated on what is REALLY going on.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 27, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

Michelle Parker Missing Person
Hey everyone. This is Michelle's Sister. While watching the news does keep the "world" informed i would just like to let you all know first hand was is happening as of now.

Today we went to 3 different locations to search for anything of value to finding michelle. Our voulenteers worked all morning on updating information on flyers. We went to Rose Blvd and a few other neigborhoods going DOOR TO DOOR handing out flyers in Spanish and English. We still have a few groups out on foot.

As far as what happend last night. The word "RAID" can seem a little crazy. Any time police search a home that has a person with a concealed weapons permit, SWAT is called in. Its a saftey protocol. The home was searched, No one was arrested or taken into custody. Michelle was not found there, though i wish she was found safely....

We are going to be doing what ever it takes to bring her homee. Please keeep up with THIS PAGE ONLY for accurate updates as it is the Family and Close Friends running it. If you are a friend of the page "Find Michelle Lee Parker.." PLEASE UNLIKE IT. We have asked her multiple times to Stop reporting becuase she has posted up the incorrect information multiplee times, But she as just blocked Me instead.

Thank you and we will keep everyone updated on what is REALLY going on.

Updating the flyers today.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #616 on: November 27, 2011, 06:06:31 PM »

Omg I almost fell backward laughing in this one! 

I am sure "Freud" would have had something to say about this one. Is he compensating for something else......hmmm

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: November 27, 2011, 06:16:33 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jackiefell

True_Thoughts Thoughts Of Truth
@jackiefell Can or will you get a copy of the search warrant served on Dale Sr's home on Monday?
8 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@jackiefell
JACQUELINE
@True_Thoughts already requested darling... Waiting for info
7 hours ago via Echofon

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: November 27, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/jackiefell

True_Thoughts Thoughts Of Truth
@jackiefell Pls confirm that Dale Smith Jr is living at Rose Blvd with his father and that the twins were at the house at time of raid.
8 hours ago
»

jackiefell JACQUELINE
@
@True_Thoughts the family of #MichelleParker does not believe the twins were at the raided home. But haven't confirmed yes/no with police.
8 hours ago

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #619 on: November 27, 2011, 07:14:17 PM »

Uh oh....another one????

9:46
Comment From Mm
After the Nancy show, some lady posted this:April Collins Nancy, my sister-in-law was married to Dale Smith aka Tristen in 2001-2002, he does have a criminal back ground. He was in a military prison in South Carolina during this time and our family has been left many unanswered questions about my sister in laws death while she was married to him

http://www.cfnews13.com/live-chat

I am not sure where the "Tristen" thing fits into all of this. I looked up court records and did see a "Dale K Smith" and a "Tristen Smith". Maybe just a coincidence but our Dale is Dale W Smith.

Also found something on FB regarding the comment April Collins made above:

Any new news on this case? I, along with my sister in law's family are viewing this information from Wilmington, NC. I hope Dale has not hurt another family like he has hurt ours. We are sending many prayers to Michelle's family.
Friday at 4:41a

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.