March 19, 2024, 01:01:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499983 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: November 28, 2011, 08:09:17 AM »

TY brandi i missed the pic of DSjr with the guitar, here is the vid tupelohoney
is talking about,at the end of the clip,parkers fam havent mention if they have
seen the twins,wonder if DSjr keeps in touch with them about the twins,they
have to be missing their mom and brother and regular routine

vid
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/state/report%3A-home-of-father-of-orlando-mom%27s-ex-finace-raided
Thank you cw618!!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: November 28, 2011, 08:11:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/350182/Missing-mom-Michelle-Parkers-family-mulls-extending-reward-deadline

Missing mom Michelle Parker's family mulls extending reward deadline

By Margaret Kavanagh, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, November 28, 2011 6:26 AM

ORLANDO --
Midnight came and went, but as Sunday turned into Monday, still no one has come forward to claim a $50,000 reward to find Michelle Parker.

Orlando police said they received dozens of tips, but not the one they wanted that would lead them to the missing mother of three.

The $50,000 reward has since expired, leaving Parker's family with a decision to make on what to do next with that donated money. That could include extending the deadline, or even increasing the reward amount.

::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 28, 2011, 09:27:36 AM »

I'm not a Star Wars Fan, never even seen the movies, so I found this explanation useful.

First, the link to DS Jr.'s SW forum and the comment he made that the post after is referring to.

http://swgfa.com/topic/568/FX-Show-Archived?page=10#.TtOYbLIr27t

jediscout2871
Re: What day should the GFA invade FX2009?    #183   [url]   [-]

Tue, Feb 12, 2008 5:55 PM
First time ever having kids. Now all I need to do is turn to the dark side and have her die while giving birth, then my plan will be complete........

Now the explanation...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155765&page=9

Today, 07:10 AM

SnoopyDoobyDoo 

Edit- Just to explain for anybody not familiar with Star Wars. DS's outlined plan is Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader's journey in the prequel trilogy, or at least the last film. His wife is pregnant with twins (Luke and Leia, who are two of the main characters in the original series), Anakin turns to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader, his wife dies in childbirth for no damn reason except she loses the will to live. Literally. It's ridiculous, and the source of much joking amongst fans.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 28, 2011, 10:10:43 AM »

I'm not a Star Wars Fan, never even seen the movies, so I found this explanation useful.

First, the link to DS Jr.'s SW forum and the comment he made that the post after is referring to.

jediscout2871

First time ever having kids. Now all I need to do is turn to the dark side and have her die while giving birth, then my plan will be complete........

Now the explanation...

SnoopyDoobyDoo 

Edit- Just to explain for anybody not familiar with Star Wars. DS's outlined plan is Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader's journey in the prequel trilogy, or at least the last film. His wife is pregnant with twins (Luke and Leia, who are two of the main characters in the original series), Anakin turns to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader, his wife dies in childbirth for no damn reason except she loses the will to live. Literally. It's ridiculous, and the source of much joking amongst fans.

Thanks for the explanation.  I was scratching my head.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: November 28, 2011, 10:28:42 AM »

Some more useful information regarding DS's military arrest records.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155765&page=10

Today, 10:53 AM
CharlestonGal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamille 
A people search on DS Sr shows that he lived at Camp Lejeune at some point so I suppose it's possible that either the records got confused and it was actually DS Jr or his Dad was also a marine and was stationed there at some point in his military career.

I also noticed that the article regarding the dishonorable discharge mentioned that DS Jr had a string of military convictions for drug possession and domestic battery. I would assume there is no access to military conviction records? So there could be more information on his criminal past during the time he was in the marines that we do not have access to?

MOO

ETA: Link to people search
  http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/...&dobdd=&doby=#

BBM. Yes and no. You will not find online records of military courts-martials and NJP proceedings and/or convictions. I'm retired military and worked in substance abuse/mental health/domestic violence/child abuse services and was a part of many Article 15 and courts-martial proceedings. You can get access to those records by filing a FOIA request through the base legal office. They may or may not give them to you depending on why you want them and if they do give them to you they will likely be heavily redacted to exclude the names of victims, witnesses and experts involved in the case.

Someone asked earlier about the overlap or lack of overlap in military and civilian arrests and convictions. Typically if a crime occurs on the base itself, the military will handle it. If a crime occurs off the installation, the civilians take over. Not always, but that's usually what happens. So, if you assault your wife/husband on the base and the perpetrator is active duty, the case will be handed over to the squadron commander. She/he will then work with the base legal office to decide what charges, if any, to bring. The civilian authorities will not be notified that the service member was arrested for domestic violence. The case will be entered into the NCIC and those with access to NCIC can view it. I no longer have access since I retired.

So yes, you can have a string of arrests for DV or drug abuse in the military, but the average citizen does not have access to that info.

Child abuse is different. If child abuse was committed on base we HAD to report it to CPS and a caseworker was assigned. The person would typically be turned over to the civilian authorities for prosecution (no real reason why; I think the military just didn't like dealing with it).

Also, if a person is arrested off base for DV or DUI or drug possession and is charged for those crimes in civilian court, the military cannot courts-martial the person in addition. That's double jeopardy. What they do instead is use an Article 15 (Non-judicial punishment) instead for "conduct unbecoming" or some such, and punish you that way. Get enough of those and the military will kick you out.

If DS was arrested/convicted of DV or drugs by the military, those records will be found in NCIC or as I said before, petitioning the base legal office through a FOIA request.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 28, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/video/misha/michelle-parker-today-show-11-28-11/108373822

Michelle Parker: Today Show 11/28/11

Misha
Released Nov 28 2011

http://www.myspace.com/video/misha/michelle-parker-good-morning-america-11-28-11/108373906

Michelle Parker: Good Morning America 11/28/11

Misha
Released Nov 28 2011

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: November 28, 2011, 10:57:12 AM »

Tupelo,I don't know if this is related....
http://www.wesh.com/news/29870362/detail.html
Crews Pull Body From Small Orlando Lake
Police: Body Found Near Center Drive
POSTED: 10:17 am EST November 28, 2011
UPDATED: 10:41 am EST November 28, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: November 28, 2011, 11:03:04 AM »

Nevermind.Body found was a male.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Body-found-floating-in-Orlando-retention-pond/-/1637132/4833428/-/tus1dv/-/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: November 28, 2011, 11:03:54 AM »

Tupelo,I don't know if this is related....
http://www.wesh.com/news/29870362/detail.html
Crews Pull Body From Small Orlando Lake
Police: Body Found Near Center Drive
POSTED: 10:17 am EST November 28, 2011
UPDATED: 10:41 am EST November 28, 2011

Fire rescue crews lowered a boat into the lake off Center Drive, near Kirkman Road and Raleigh Street, to recover the body of an unidentified man.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: November 28, 2011, 11:22:53 AM »

Thank GOD, that was not Michelle.  My prayers do go out for this gentleman's family.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 28, 2011, 11:25:51 AM »

Today, 12:06 PM
CharlestonGal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsleuth 
I have a question for you. Is the military swift in court-martialing someone, or does a case linger on for several years? For example, in a domestic battery case, can one expect to be court-martialed immediately, would it take months, or would it take years? Any idea?

TIA for your response.

There is swift justice in the military. For a simple case you'd expect a courts-martial to proceed within a couple of months.

I've never seen someone courts-martialed for simple domestic battery. At most you get a Letter of Reprimand or (rarely) an Article 15 for that. On a second or third offense, they'll typically just kick you out.

It would take a particularly heinous or vicious battery/attack for someone to actually be courts-martialed for domestic violence. DV is very, very common in the military and it's typically handled through the Family Advocacy Office (social workers) rather than the legal system. It's nice for the offenders because it leaves no court conviction record. That always irked me.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: November 28, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

No new news? I'm trying to catch up from last night...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: November 28, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Not really....check out the Today Show and GMA videos, tho.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: November 28, 2011, 11:30:59 AM »

Does anyone have the link to Matt Morgan's twitter account?  TIA

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: November 28, 2011, 11:35:03 AM »

jediscout2871

Now the explanation...

SnoopyDoobyDoo 

Thanks for the explanation.  I was scratching my head.

Yes, thanks for this.

Kinda makes sense why he said it now.

I just don't "get" adults dressing up and taking on fictional characters' personalities.

But in that context, I can sort of see why he said it.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: November 28, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »

Today, 12:06 PM
CharlestonGal 

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsleuth 
I have a question for you. Is the military swift in court-martialing someone, or does a case linger on for several years? For example, in a domestic battery case, can one expect to be court-martialed immediately, would it take months, or would it take years? Any idea?

TIA for your response.

There is swift justice in the military. For a simple case you'd expect a courts-martial to proceed within a couple of months.

I've never seen someone courts-martialed for simple domestic battery. At most you get a Letter of Reprimand or (rarely) an Article 15 for that. On a second or third offense, they'll typically just kick you out.

It would take a particularly heinous or vicious battery/attack for someone to actually be courts-martialed for domestic violence. DV is very, very common in the military and it's typically handled through the Family Advocacy Office (social workers) rather than the legal system. It's nice for the offenders because it leaves no court conviction record. That always irked me.

Actually Tupes, the military frowns upon it in a very heavy way - no exceptions for anyone at all. This is why I asked if he was dishonorably discharged in the beginning of this case as I saw some of his court history & thought it may have come out in his military life. A husband nor wife can put their hands on each other, cuss out each other on a regular basis, or partake in mental abuse toward one another. The military is even more harsh when children are involved in the picture.

My ex sil was called a fat bitch at a bar in Kansas about 2 years ago. Her then husband was in the service. It was a bar that happens to have several military patrons. He was corrected on the spot by a superior. It happened again and he was court martialed. Literally. They are divorced now.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: November 28, 2011, 11:36:42 AM »

Does anyone have the link to Matt Morgan's twitter account?  TIA
I have the link, thanks to Trimm!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 28, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Not really....check out the Today Show and GMA videos, tho.

Thanks, I'll go do that now.

Thank gosh the body found wasn;t Michelle but it's sad to hear somebody's body was found in the first place. Wth is our world coming to.

FYI - I love Florida, most especially Orlando and the surrounding area, but it's #10 on the highest crime cities stats in the USA. Any area around, by, adjacent to OBT is bad...literally, it's just a void where I'm concerned. There's a lot of shady chit that goes on there. It still draws a HUGE crowd, though. Plus, there's popular bars besides the teet clubs. It's also where Cowboys Bar is, not that it matters, but kinda makes one think about things...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 28, 2011, 11:42:54 AM »

Real quick before I watch these videos that I missed...

Did anyone read or hear that a tire on Michelle's H3 was flat? Is there any truth to this? I don't remember hearing that...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 28, 2011, 11:47:42 AM »

Tupelo, I just went back 2 pages & I'm not seeing the videos you referenced. When were these shows aired? I'm looking...maybe this morning? I have to be overlooking them. Lemme go back again...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.