March 18, 2024, 07:43:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 499954 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: November 29, 2011, 09:50:02 PM »

why is Mark defending this idiot? I am gonna ask him when I go to my twitter account!

I hope that Michelle's mom gets to have the twins..instead of foster care..where is the 11 yr old boy at? anyone know anything about his father? is the father in his life? poor kids..adults really screw up their kids lives don't they? these kids won't have their mom anymore and that is so sad...
Michelle's oldest son is with his Bio-dad.  There has been no info on him, the dad, that I know of.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: November 29, 2011, 09:51:27 PM »

The mother of his children is missing! Why does he go to work the next day???

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/29877929/detail.html   His facebook posts where he talks about working the day after.  I guess he had a babysitter for the 18th, both during the day and the evening.

Made this from the images at that site:

Notice how on that same day, he is defending himself?

Still, I don't think a normal person would go to work the day after the mother of his kids went missing. He's be there helping to search for her or find out what happened. Not at work. JMO.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: November 29, 2011, 10:05:22 PM »

Still, I don't think a normal person would go to work the day after the mother of his kids went missing. He's be there helping to search for her or find out what happened. Not at work. JMO.

[/quote]
Hmmmm.....11:08pm 11/17 he says the cops just left his home. 11:52pm 11/18 he states he hasn't slept in 2 days. He hadn't gone to bed yet on the evening of 11/18....why is it 2 days without sleep, it should only be 1 day and he still had that evening of 11/18 to try to get some sleep.  Then at 11:54pm 11/19, it's another sleepless night.  The dude consistently posts at the same time for three evenings in a row.  Seems odd....he had the rest of the night to try to sleep, but before he even goes to bed, he posts that he goes without sleep.  What, does he go to bed at 8:00 like all kiddies that play dress-up do?   Nope, this is an attempt at alibis and fake compassion. moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: November 29, 2011, 10:30:34 PM »

I think this is interesting... Check out the comments. They're talking about cameras. Since Florida has the Sunshine Law, we should be able to find a public document showing the layout of where the camera are, including intersenctions/red lights etc. It's tax payers money that pays for their roads and public safety so something should be online. Were there security cameras around by where Michelle's Hummer was parked? I believe there's a public transit stop right there so imo there should most definitely be a camera set up around by there...

In reference to Nov 17th...

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=michelle+parker%27s+hummer+had+a+flat+tire&d=4539664839608960&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=32b2c2ed,3c16d5e4

Snipped:
An eyewitness told WFTV she saw Parker's Hummer on a curb at the Walden Palms condominium complex at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday when she was walking her dog. That is only hours when Parker's cellphone went dead, investigators said.

Some comments on this site:

Vote  (0)  Posted by mikehawk at 6:38 p.m. November 22, 2011
Wow, still nothing from all of those thousands of useless cameras on every street in this sh@t-hole city! What a waste of tax payer dollars to not have any pictures of this high profile Hummer! Sickens me to no end!

Vote  (0)  Posted by Lolitasfolly1 at 6:58 p.m. November 22, 2011
@ mikehawk--there was a picture of hummer on one of the articles that came out when all this stuff first happened. was just a small picture sandwiched in some others. no need for picture now since hummer has been found. probably still @ police garage being gone over. ya think?

Vote  (0)  Posted by hillbilly1 at 7:18 p.m. November 22, 2011
Her boyfriend is not a suspect . Tee Hee !

Vote  (0)  Posted by Florida_Water_Girl at 8 p.m. November 22, 2011
Sure it still matters Lolitasfolly. If those cameras are working properly they should have pics throughout the area as the hummer moved from point a to point b where it was found. What mikehawk is saying is this: we've spent a fortune on these cameras..are they working? If so, where are the pics?

What's with the comment...Her boyfriend is not a suspect . Tee Hee !

Am I taking that the wrong way??

I didn't even think of that being a friend of his, Tupelo. I copied this bc I didn't know that certain areas were designated for security camera installation. I thought it would be good information to use to map those cameras and maybe see where police are headed with this. Iow, if there was assistance in the kidnapping and/or disposal, there's a better chance of justice if they're caught on tape. Kwim? I haven't had much time on the comp today but I really wanna see if I can find this info. I dug around for just a sec & it looks like there was funding to put cameras in high risk areas, on street corners, lights, bus stops, areas known for drug sales, etc. I'd like to know if there are any along that path, most especially near where Michelle's H3 was parked.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: November 29, 2011, 10:37:18 PM »

the cameras would be easy for LE, they would just back out one block N. S. E. W.
until you spot the H3 on camera X,then repeat,time consuming but could be done

Exactly what I was thinking. I also want to know if the video is ongoing for 24 hours or if it rewrites itself. Could definitely be time consuming but if the tapes were secured right away, it would be mere weeks to backtrack & map. Then again, maybe they're not those kinds of cameras. Maybe they're real time only cameras, which is really stupid unless in an elevator lol.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: November 29, 2011, 10:40:26 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Florida Dept of children and families confirms they have taken custody of #Michelleparker twins. Children no longer with Dad Dale Smith.
2 minutes ago  http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Thank you dear God up in heaven! Please tell me they will be secure and safe.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 29, 2011, 10:42:22 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/29883227/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=wesh+2+news

Parker's Children Taken From Suspect, Missing Mom's Ex

Parker Now Missing 12 Days

POSTED: 6:00 pm EST November 29, 2011
UPDATED: 6:06 pm EST November 29, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Department of Children and Families has taken missing mom Michelle Parker's children away from the man police say is their primary suspect in her disappearance, Dale Smith Jr.
An emergency custody hearing has been scheduled for Wednesday morning. Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, was given access to see the children Tuesday afternoon, DCF said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29883227/detail.html#ixzz1f8gTFjdT

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: November 29, 2011, 10:49:50 PM »

This is turning into a deja vu of people from slores case

Jeff - prosecutor for the 1992 slaying and beating case
JBP - Judge of the 1992 case
Mark - defending DWS jr
Morgan - representing Parker Family.

I am so glad Bobo is busy in Arooba and Mumbles hopefully is still in the hosp.
TES - searching for Michelle

Now, if MNJ decides to dump DS, then maybe Baez and Mason will jump on board.

I am so glad John Morgan is representing Michelle's family.

And I must say, I am a bit shocked that Mark NeJame has consented to represent Dale.

When I first heard Morgan & Morgan being brought into the picture against Casey, all I could think of was "ambulance chaser". I based that on all the advertising and media spots they used to lather the public in when I lived there. It was sickly obvious. Then I researched and some of their cases were really good. I believe they're a good firm but I worry bc I still have ambulance chaser in the back of my head. Please tell me they can handle a case like this. Can they help on all facets?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: November 29, 2011, 11:04:50 PM »

why is Mark defending this idiot? I am gonna ask him when I go to my twitter account!

I hope that Michelle's mom gets to have the twins..instead of foster care..where is the 11 yr old boy at? anyone know anything about his father? is the father in his life? poor kids..adults really screw up their kids lives don't they? these kids won't have their mom anymore and that is so sad...

He will gladly answer.....here is one answer...

https://www.facebook.com/MJVAfamily

Mark E. NeJame Dawn, thanks. I've been a defense attorney for 30 years. The issue is that I call them as I see them. Innocent people get accused, arrested, jailed and sometimes executed. Everybody, in this country, is entitled and should have the best counsel possible. I am proud of the way I handle cases and the respect most seem to give me. Most who I know in law enforcement applaud the way we handle cases...ethically but with a strong commitment to our clients rights and cause. We don't live in a dictatorship where there are summary judgments and executions. The police need to do their job and let the attorneys do theirs. That's how justice is best achieved. Imagine if someone is falsely accused and there was nobody to defend or stand up for that person...lots of countries in the world like that and it's important to make certain the United States doesn't become one of them. I appreciate everyone and understand their passions. I hope most are level headed enough to understand mine. You are welcome to post this in any blog you would like. Thanks so much. Mark
7 hours ago · Unlike ·  10

Thank you very much. If everyone is allowed to do their jobs and do it professionally and ethically, then that provides us the best opportunity to let justice prevail. I strongly believe in everyone's right to be presumed innocent. When there is only supposition, speculation, conjecture and guessing, it is frightening when some would convict and deny one representation on this alone.
I respect Mark, the passion he showed today defending Dale, is the same passion we saw when he defended TM and TES.  I expect nothing less from him.  He calls them as he sees them....just like he did with G & C....until he saw it differently, and then he left.  I went with my gut feeling with Casey, and I have that same feeling with Dale.  Bottom line, I am nobody in regards to this case, but I call them as I see them too.  moo

I think Mr Nejame worded this nicely. I do respect him and agree somewhat but what about if he represents a guilty person & gets them off scott free?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: November 29, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »

i was looking around and i dont remember seeing this street mention b4
ill have to look around more wed. eve,when i have more time,anyway
i bolded it,and ran the bar at E oakridge,and goldenrod map link below
bedtime see ya

Central Florida CrimeLine

Orlando: Missing Young Mother

Date: November 18, 2011

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm. Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue. Michelle was driving her black Hummer H3 with advertising decals for her business, “Glow,” on the side and rear windows. On Friday, November 18, 2011 Michelle’s Hummer was found in the parking lot of an apartment complex at 4700 Walden Circle. Michelle was last seen wearing blue jeans, a blue Florida Gators zip up hoody and flip flops. Michelle is the responsible mother of three young children and police have reason to believe she did not voluntarily disappear.
http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm

map
http://g.co/maps/byarx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #930 on: November 29, 2011, 11:26:03 PM »

Hmmmm.....11:08pm 11/17 he says the cops just left his home. 11:52pm 11/18 he states he hasn't slept in 2 days. He hadn't gone to bed yet on the evening of 11/18....why is it 2 days without sleep, it should only be 1 day and he still had that evening of 11/18 to try to get some sleep.  Then at 11:54pm 11/19, it's another sleepless night.  The dude consistently posts at the same time for three evenings in a row.  Seems odd....he had the rest of the night to try to sleep, but before he even goes to bed, he posts that he goes without sleep.  What, does he go to bed at 8:00 like all kiddies that play dress-up do?   Nope, this is an attempt at alibis and fake compassion. moo
[/quote]
That's a COVER YOUR ARSE post, if I ever saw one........ He says "her kids miss her" . He sure is blowing smoke up everyones arse, imo!!! 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #931 on: November 29, 2011, 11:29:46 PM »

Equusearch asked to help find missing Florida mom who was on People's Court

Updated at 10:10 PM November 29, 2011

::snipping2::
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- From Natalie Holloway to Caylee Anthony, the local organization Texas Equusearch has lead the search for some of the world's most high profile missing people.

There's another call for it's help. This one from Orlando, Florida, but the group's founder, Tim Miller, is hesitant to go there.

The family of Michelle Parker released home video of her carving pumpkins with her children in Orlando just weeks before she disappeared. It was around the time Parker made an appearance on the TV show People's Court where she appeared with her ex-fiancee, Dale Smith.

On, Tuesday Smith's attorney contacted Texas Equusearch asking for help in the search.

"I got contacted today and the ex-fiancee wants me to come out there, wants to go ahead and expand the search, actually wants to be out there with me," Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller said.

Miller says he's been hesitant at times to go back to Florida because of the Anthony case. Equusearch has a pending lawsuit against the Anthonys, alleging Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not missing, while Equusearch turned down other requests for help.

But Miller says this request comes down to a 33-year-old mother of three.

"No matter what people are saying we've got one fact: we've got a lady that's missing, so let's do everything we can do to see if we can get her located," Miller said.

Miller says he will be talking to Orlando police Wednesday morning and could be in Orlando by the end of the day.

Police believe Smith knows something about what happened, but his attorney, Mark Nejame, says reaching out to Equusearch was at his client's request.

"He is specifically requesting and asking for a full scale search team to come into central Florida, headed by Tim Miller, the foremost searcher in the United States from Texas Equusearch, to help find her. What guilty person would do such a thing?" Nejame said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8449069

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: November 30, 2011, 12:00:25 AM »

the cameras would be easy for LE, they would just back out one block N. S. E. W.

Exactly what I was thinking. I also want to know if the video is ongoing for 24 hours or if it rewrites itself. Could definitely be time consuming but if the tapes were secured right away, it would be mere weeks to backtrack & map. Then again, maybe they're not those kinds of cameras. Maybe they're real time only cameras, which is really stupid unless in an elevator lol.

Well, I went and picked up flyers from the command post and this is close to where her phone last pinged (right?) anyhow, there are businesses EVERYWHERE...there HAS to be more camera footage.  I just cannot see how there couldn't be.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 30, 2011, 06:34:48 AM »

Well, I went and picked up flyers from the command post and this is close to where her phone last pinged (right?) anyhow, there are businesses EVERYWHERE...there HAS to be more camera footage.  I just cannot see how there couldn't be.
That's good to know and encouraging, hope LE has checked this out.  Thanks for helping to spread the word on Michelle with the flyers. Yes, that is the are of her last phone ping.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: November 30, 2011, 06:39:17 AM »

I'm praying that Michelle's family will at least get partial custody of the twins, if not full.  Dale could move back to the condo and the children remain with his folks, but I don't think that is a good idea. 

Tim Miller will talk with LE once he arrives in town. I wonder if he will be privy to any info that LE has come up with, mainly for naming Dale as primary suspects?  Will TM advised MNJ of that info?  This is a gray area for me.  MNJ should not be advised of what LE knows at this point, unless they tell him themselves.  I guess I'll have to wait to see if TM sticks around or not.   Would love to have him search for Shelly, tho.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: November 30, 2011, 07:26:19 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-hearing-20111130,0,3577848.story

Michelle Parker missing: Emergency custody hearing for missing woman's children this morning
A judge will determine who will care for Michelle Parker's twins after they were removed from their father's care.

An emergency custody hearing to determine who will care for Michelle Parker's children is scheduled for this morning at 10:30 in Orange County.

The Department of Children and Families removed her twin toddlers from their father's care Tuesday, a day after Orlando police named Dale Smith II as the sole suspect in Parker's Nov. 17 disappearance. The 3-year-old twins were placed in protective custody.

Officials removed the twins after they were interviewed by police, but it's not clear what was gleaned from the toddlers, if anything.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:05 AM »

MNJ on the Today Show this morning.     http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45490134#45490134

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: November 30, 2011, 08:03:16 AM »

MNJ on the Today Show this morning.     http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45490134#45490134
WOW!  It's stated that Shannon Smith died from an accidental drug od!

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: November 30, 2011, 09:06:18 AM »

WOW!  It's stated that Shannon Smith died from an accidental drug od!

TY wow is right a lot of info in 7 min,i tried a screen shot of the Shannon Smith file
but couldnt get it,maybe ill try later,got to go now

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: November 30, 2011, 09:22:45 AM »

who could or would go to work the day after a relative/loved one/close friend/mother of your children etc goes missing??????  weird guy this one imo..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.