March 28, 2024, 08:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 500451 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #240 on: November 23, 2011, 01:29:44 AM »

Again, not sure but this may be her myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/mi_shelz

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 23, 2011, 01:33:46 AM »

Again, not sure but this may be her myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/mi_shelz

I have seen that picture of her.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: November 23, 2011, 06:39:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/Missing-Orlando-mom-Michelle-Parkers-boyfriend-reveals-her-last-message

Missing Orlando mom Michelle Parker's boyfriend reveals her last message
Last Updated: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 5:28 AM

::snipping2::

“Around 3:15, she texted me a song came on the radio and I was thinking about you, then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart,” said Mitchell, adding that when he texted her later, he got no response.

::snipping2::Everyone is keeping a positive attitude, but Mitchell says each day grows more difficult.

“It's like you keep driving down that dead end road and you don't know which way to go. It's like you keep spinning your wheels. Me being who I am, I want to be there for her and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world,” said Mitchell.

That “The People's Court” episode with her ex-fiancé was taped before they started dating, and Mitchell says Parker never mentioned it to him.

He only heard about it through a friend who saw it.

He says she called shortly after it aired to explain everything, and he tells News 13‘s never met Dale Smith.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: November 23, 2011, 07:06:35 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Video-shows-missing-mom-before-disappearance/-/1637132/4810838/-/5rsu07/-/index.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -
A security camera caught a missing mother of three's black Hummer last Thursday afternoon, the day she was last seen.

<snipped>

At 3:18 p.m., video showed Parker's black Hummer H3 coming and going from Smith's condo, where she dropped off her children. A large sticker advertising Parker's mobile tanning business is seen in the video.

Nearly a hour and a half later, the Hummer left the neighborhood on South Goldenrod Road. The sticker appears to have been removed.

<snipped>

So she stayed at Dale's condo for an hour and a half when she dropped off the twins?

And she drove up with the sticker on her car, and when the car left, the sticker had been removed.

How odd.

The article is now gone!

Home
    › Page Not Found - 404

Page Not Found

You have requested a page that cannot be found.

We have recently migrated our site to a new platform, which is why old links may no longer work. Please use the navigation or search box above to guide you to your desired content.
    Also, if you've bookmarked the page and it's not working, please email the link to web@clickorlando.com.

I think they took the article down.

I heard that the video of the Hummer leaving with no sticker on it may have been a different Hummer.

We'll see.

Yep, I agree, there's a good chance they took the article down.  I've seen it happen before. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155081&page=26

Today, 12:28 AM

sreshowtime 
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”

the news here just showed video from a neighbors security camera of the Hummer driving by to drop off the twins at the fathers, and then it leaving, I think they said an hour and a half later...with the big sticker GLOW off of the back window. Apparently LE has had this info for 4 days.
So it doesn't sound like she just dropped the children off and left immediately...does it?

ETA the news just said the video they showed was another Hummer in the neighborhood leaving, NOT MP's...and police are not releasing any info on time MP was in or out......but it did sounds like that was her's coming in at least.

Bad reporting   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: November 23, 2011, 07:48:30 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: November 23, 2011, 07:58:41 AM »

Good morning Tupe.

I just watched all 3 parts of their People's Court appearance again. They're BOTH ridiculous & abusive. I can see her dropping the kids off after watching their part of the 1/2 hour show and saying something smart to him, then him going right back at her which could have ended in a serious altercation.

Booze for BOTH of them = trouble...yet she's a barmaid? Hmmmf! What does he do for a living? They both seem like they try to get one up on each other, needing the last word, trying to get in the deepest dig, both cheating on each other, despicable for parents to act in such a way. I sure hope Dale isn't a suspect but in my eyes there's no way he can't be. Why wouldn't he be a poi! I just hope she's alive, but for investigators to now be searching for a body says to me they must thinking something... My God those poor kids. I feel terrible for all 3 of them with the crap they must have endured over the past 3 years. Jeez, the things they must have seen & heard. Omg!

Btw, when you do a show, even if you're just in a studio audience during a live taping, the network let's you know 3 dates the show would air. You give them your email, phone # & address. It's automated. So they both knew in advance that the show taped in June would be aired on the 17th of Nov. All they had to do is look at their airing time in case they were in the studio audience visiting from another state or different cable network.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 23, 2011, 08:01:15 AM »

Good morning Tupe.

I just watched all 3 parts of their People's Court appearance again. They're BOTH ridiculous & abusive. I can see her dropping the kids off after watching their part of the 1/2 hour show and saying something smart to him, then him going right back at her which could have ended in a serious altercation.

Booze for BOTH of them = trouble...yet she's a barmaid? Hmmmf! What does he do for a living? They both seem like they try to get one up on each other, needing the last word, trying to get in the deepest dig, both cheating on each other, despicable for parents to act in such a way. I sure hope Dale isn't a suspect but in my eyes there's no way he can't be. Why wouldn't he be a poi! I just hope she's alive, but for investigators to now be searching for a body says to me they must thinking something... My God those poor kids. I feel terrible for all 3 of them with the crap they must have endured over the past 3 years. Jeez, the things they must have seen & heard. Omg!

Btw, when you do a show, even if you're just in a studio audience during a live taping, the network let's you know 3 dates the show would air. You give them your email, phone # & address. It's automated. So they both knew in advance that the show taped in June would be aired on the 17th of Nov. All they had to do is look at their airing time in case they were in the studio audience visiting from another state or different cable network.
Titch!   I haven't written of Dale, no way.  His history speaks for itself. He may have been with the twins, but that does not mean he doesn't have a connection in her disappearance.  moo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: November 23, 2011, 08:21:12 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-search-continues-20111123,0,1719842.story

Michelle Parker missing: Search resumes for mother of 3
Volunteers continue to search Orange County for Michelle Parker.

By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
7:49 a.m. EST, November 23, 2011

Family and friends are fanning out across Orange County again this morning as they continue to search for Michelle Parker.

Orlando Police Chief Paul Rooney met Tuesday with Parker's family and told them bringing the missing woman home safely is his agency's top job.

"I wanted to tell them face-to-face that this is my No.1 priority," Rooney said. "I'm not worried about overtime or extended resources."

Between 10 and 16 detectives have been working the case for nearly a week. A task force that includes agents from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement has also been created, said department spokesman Sgt. Jim Young.

Friends and family have set up a command post in the parking lot of Jesse Black Saloon, a closed bar on East Oak Ridge Road near South Orange Avenue.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: November 23, 2011, 09:14:55 AM »

To be thorough, do you think we should start checking tickets, arrests & 911 calls from the 17th-18th?

What about sex offenders there? I know Orange County has a ton, Orlando probably has 900 being a hugely populated city with tons of attractions, but wonder if somebody pops out that could fit the profile?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: November 23, 2011, 09:18:43 AM »

When Michelle's H3 was found, did it have HarR license plate still attached? I'm wondering if le didn't release that info on purpose. They just said they found her vehicle but the GLOW sticker was removed from the back window. Well what about the other windows? I've read where the one on the back was glow in the dark but the side windows had regular decals.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 23, 2011, 11:17:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8cI_qqvhCg

11/22/2011 (FOX 35 - Michelle Parker): Day 5 in the search for missing Florida mom
seekingthelostnews

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: November 23, 2011, 11:29:47 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAl3Pmqibmk

11/23/2011 (GMA - Michelle Parker): Alarming new details about ex-fiance uncovered
seekingthelostnews

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: November 23, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »

11/23/2011 (GMA - Michelle Parker): Alarming new details about ex-fiance uncovered
seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

This answers one of my questions about him when he was in the marines. The video informs he was court martialed while in the marines. HE WAS DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE USMC IN 2003.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: November 23, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »

seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

This answers one of my questions about him when he was in the marines. The video informs he was court martialed while in the marines. HE WAS DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED FROM THE USMC IN 2003.

DALE RECEIVED A MILITARY CONVICTION FOR DRUG POSSESSION & DOMESTIC BATTERY.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2011, 12:15:50 PM »

seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

With one of his court martials being for domestic battery.  This guy has huge anger issues.   I love how he says he smashed his camera on the ground because he was "a little bit angry".      He could be capable of anything if he is really angry.....just sayin'.  I also wonder why child services is talking with him, too!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: November 23, 2011, 12:17:48 PM »

seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

With one of his court martials being for domestic battery.  This guy has huge anger issues.   I love how he says he smashed his camera on the ground because he was "a little bit angry".      He could be capable of anything if he is really angry.....just sayin'.  I also wonder why child services is talking with him, too!

Where did Dale reside while in the marines? Was it NC? FL? GA? Would this be a protected military record or could these records still be found in whatever court's jurisdiction he resided in?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: November 23, 2011, 12:19:56 PM »

seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

Re my bold - Prabably to set up psychologic questioning with the twins, as well as to note his demeanor. They're trained to spot a fake. They'll note EVERYTHING, I'm sure of that.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: November 23, 2011, 01:32:55 PM »

seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

Re my bold - Prabably to set up psychologic questioning with the twins, as well as to note his demeanor. They're trained to spot a fake. They'll note EVERYTHING, I'm sure of that.
First, sorry for the delay in responding back to you.....so much going on at home today.

Your reasoning for the child services sounds about right.

I don't know where he served, but the records must be available to the public, the media got their hands on them.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: November 23, 2011, 01:41:14 PM »

11/23/2011: The Orlando Police Department released this photo of Michelle today saying she was wearing this necklace on the day she disappeared. Download flyer at this link, making sure to select LARGE: http://tinyurl.com/michelle-flyers

https://www.facebook.com/find.michelle.parker

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: November 23, 2011, 02:13:47 PM »

seekingthelostnews
Thank you Tupelo!

DALE RECEIVED A MILITARY CONVICTION FOR DRUG POSSESSION & DOMESTIC BATTERY.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/military-records-missing-moms-ex-fiance-show-viole/nFkjX/

<snipped>

A picture of a 33-year-old missing mother of three wearing a cross necklace was released on Wednesday, and Orlando police said the necklace may be a key piece of evidence in the case.

<snipped>

Parker’s family confirmed to police that she was wearing the same cross necklace at the time of her disappearance.  Police said the necklace may be a key piece of evidence

<snipped>

WFTV obtained military records for Smith on Wednesday morning. They show he was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003.  Records from the Pentagon show Smith was court-martialed in 2001 on several charges, including domestic battery and drug possession.

<snipped>

He (Nathan Mitchell) told WFTV he and Parker were planning to go out to dinner before she went to work last Thursday.  But after a text from her that afternoon, Mitchell said did not hear from his girlfriend again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.