March 28, 2024, 06:31:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 500435 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: November 23, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/michelle-parker-wkmg-clarifies-report-police-say-station-recanted.html

Michelle Parker: WKMG clarifies report; police say station recanted

Reporter Tony Pipitone shared video that had been shot by a neighbor of Parker’s former fiance. Pipitone said the video apparently showed a timeline for Parker’s Hummer on Thursday, the day she vanished. 

Except that Orlando police say it didn’t. Sgt. Jim Young wrote Wednesday morning: “Facts are that the Hummer video is not that of Michelle Parker’s vehicle and was ruled out early on in the investigation by detectives. That station has recanted their story.”

<snipped>

I think LE is trying to keep a lot of things hush-hush in this case.

Not sure what to believe about the video and the report last night about it, but I tend to think it was her Hummer coming and going and LE did not want that info out there.

JMO.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #261 on: November 23, 2011, 02:30:55 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/michelle-parker-wkmg-clarifies-report-police-say-station-recanted.html

Reporter Tony Pipitone shared video that had been shot by a neighbor of Parker’s former fiance. Pipitone said the video apparently showed a timeline for Parker’s Hummer on Thursday, the day she vanished. 

Except that Orlando police say it didn’t. Sgt. Jim Young wrote Wednesday morning: “Facts are that the Hummer video is not that of Michelle Parker’s vehicle and was ruled out early on in the investigation by detectives. That station has recanted their story.”

<snipped>

Not sure what to believe about the video and the report last night about it, but I tend to think it was her Hummer coming and going and LE did not want that info out there.

JMO.

I completely agree.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: November 23, 2011, 02:37:34 PM »

<snipped>

JMO.
You could very well be right, Brandi.  Now that I know it was Tony Pipitone, imo, it almost has to be correct.  He really has his ways of finding out info that others just can't. I saw him in action during the hearings in March for Casey.  At that particular time, he was able to read the computer monitor from the State's table, while all lawyers were up at the bench at sidebar.  He was sitting right in front of me and I asked him what it said. He responded, no comment, but he later reported what was there, using the phrase "from reliable sources".  We are just going to have to wait and see.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2011, 02:37:39 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/peoples-court-mystery-details-missing-woman-michelle-parkers-15014330

This GMA video states that Child protection services visited Dale yesterday and that police have visited him every day.

I think they are building a case against Dale and I think the fact that Michelle's family and so many articles state that he is "not a suspect" and that they think he has nothing to do with it is a case of protesting too much. He has custody of the twins! I think they are thinking of their safety and trying to make Dale think that they believe he is innocent in this. (Until a solid case has been established.)

His past record of violence demands looking at him with suspicion, IMO.

Just learned today that he was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003.  Records from the Pentagon show Smith was court-martialed in 2001 on several charges, including domestic battery and drug possession.

The above video states that Dale screamed at Michelle and said, "Your day is coming." Michelle applied for a restraining order and was denied by a judge. Looks like that was on August 17, 2009.

Makes sense he would be looked at very hard, and from the beginning of this, it has been reported that he is not being considered as involved. I don't buy that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2011, 02:56:56 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112311-search-for-michelle-parker-continues

Video on the left at the link above.

Rooney says that they cannot talk about the Hummer investigation.

I think there are a lot of things that LE is not saying.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: November 23, 2011, 03:04:25 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/peoples-court-mystery-details-missing-woman-michelle-parkers-15014330

This GMA video states that Child protection services visited Dale yesterday and that police have visited him every day.

I think they are building a case against Dale and I think the fact that Michelle's family and so many articles state that he is "not a suspect" and that they think he has nothing to do with it is a case of protesting too much. He has custody of the twins! I think they are thinking of their safety and trying to make Dale think that they believe he is innocent in this. (Until a solid case has been established.)

His past record of violence demands looking at him with suspicion, IMO.

Just learned today that he was dishonorably discharged from the Marines in 2003.  Records from the Pentagon show Smith was court-martialed in 2001 on several charges, including domestic battery and drug possession.

The above video states that Dale screamed at Michelle and said, "Your day is coming." Michelle applied for a restraining order and was denied by a judge. Looks like that was on August 17, 2009.

Makes sense he would be looked at very hard, and from the beginning of this, it has been reported that he is not being considered as involved. I don't buy that.

I think the reason they are all publicly stating that Dale isn;t a suspect or poi is because the longer police have him believing that then the longer it'll take him to lawyer up...gives them to more freely obtain information. With the release of that video by Pipitone, if it were in fact Michelle's vehicle but the le didn't want that info out there, it could be bc they'd want to use that as evidence in establishing a timeline. Since they're questioning him on a daily basis, in his condo, and since that video was aired, I'm thinking it would be inadmissable in court or else a defense attorney could say it was used as way of entrapment since le would already have has a suspicion of timeline. Since they are questioning Dale daily, and if they truly believe that was Michelle's vehicle leaving without it's sticker, then they already know Dale is a suspect but are questioning him without naming him a suspect. That is entrapment if it's her vehicle. I think Pipitone shouldn;t have released that info...if in fact it really is Michelle's H3. They should have just let it go with finding the H3 outside of the neighborhood.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: November 23, 2011, 03:05:42 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112311-search-for-michelle-parker-continues

Video on the left at the link above.

Rooney says that they cannot talk about the Hummer investigation.

I think there are a lot of things that LE is not saying.

They also said that the H3 is the biggest part of the investigation.

Pipitone, I love ya, but sometimes you need to sit on stuff. It shouldn't have aired.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 23, 2011, 03:07:31 PM »

Brandi, I have to logoff for a few minutes. I need to get stuff done before my husband comes home, like dinner lol! I hope somebody find's his past records. If not, I'll spend tonight looking for them.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 23, 2011, 03:07:52 PM »

I'm reading over at WS....someone actually taped the original video.  It has to be MP's hummer.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155081&page=28

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 23, 2011, 03:09:48 PM »

Brandi, I have to logoff for a few minutes. I need to get stuff done before my husband comes home, like dinner lol! I hope somebody find's his past records. If not, I'll spend tonight looking for them.
I looked into retrieving them, not an easy task, one must fill out forms and if not a relative, must give reason for inquiry, and then of course there is a fee. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: November 23, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/Missing-Orlando-mom-Michelle-Parkers-boyfriend-reveals-her-last-message

More pictures here; also a picture of a ring she was wearing when she disappeared.

And, of course, the ever-present: Police said Smith is not a suspect in the missing mother's disappearance.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 23, 2011, 03:14:32 PM »

I looked into retrieving them, not an easy task, one must fill out forms and if not a relative, must give reason for inquiry, and then of course there is a fee. 
darn it! thank you tupelo!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: November 23, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/Missing-Orlando-mom-Michelle-Parkers-boyfriend-reveals-her-last-message

More pictures here; also a picture of a ring she was wearing when she disappeared.

And, of course, the ever-present: Police said Smith is not a suspect in the missing mother's disappearance.

After all this hoopla about the H3, betcha he has a lawyer within a week.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 23, 2011, 03:17:26 PM »

I'm reading over at WS....someone actually taped the original video.  It has to be MP's hummer.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155081&page=28

I believe it was her Hummer. Pipitone screwed up by airing it. Bet he loses that source now for jumping the gun. Shame bc I like him.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 23, 2011, 03:18:11 PM »

Just thinking out loud here.....child services went to DS's home to possibly interview the children to hopefully find out what went on after they all arrived at his house.  If the video is truly MP's hummer and it shows she was there for quite awhile, it should also show who removed the decal and the spare tire cover, right?  I'm feeling optimistic about this revalation, and hope it leads us to MP.   LE has questioned him everyday, there has to be a reason for that.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 23, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »

Just thinking out loud here.....child services went to DS's home to possibly interview the children to hopefully find out what went on after they all arrived at his house.  If the video is truly MP's hummer and it shows she was there for quite awhile, it should also show who removed the decal and the spare tire cover, right?  I'm feeling optimistic about this revalation, and hope it leads us to MP.   LE has questioned him everyday, there has to be a reason for that.

BBM: the spare tire cover was removed too?

I have not seen that mentioned anywhere. Where did you see that?

I agree, tupelo. LE visiting him every day tells us a lot about who they are investigating.

I just don't think there will be a good outcome at this point.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 23, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »

Still reading over at WS and it's posted that MP's tag was also removed from the hummer, when found.  I didn't know that, anyone seen that in print or video?  TIA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155081&page=29

Today, 11:55 AM

truthsleuth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky 
"If" this is the correct Hummer and it had the decal on the back. It did not have the decal on the back when it is seen on the video leaving.

and

"If" this is the correct Hummer, what happened to the decal?

A former Marine took it off?

As you recall, the Hummer was eventually found without the decal in place--it had been scraped off along with the FL tags to slow down its identification.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 23, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »

BBM: the spare tire cover was removed too?

I have not seen that mentioned anywhere. Where did you see that?

I agree, tupelo. LE visiting him every day tells us a lot about who they are investigating.

I just don't think there will be a good outcome at this point.

Brandi, over at WS is where I'm finding out things I haven't heard.

I agree, I don't think a safe return is looking good.  She just needs to be found.

Also over at WS, TES is searching but LE will not disclose what areas they are in.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 23, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »

Brandi, supposedly the video that was removed from TP showed the missing decal and tire cover.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: November 23, 2011, 03:44:26 PM »

Brandi, supposedly the video that was removed from TP showed the missing decal and tire cover.
A poster on WS DVR'd that missing video....Patti (Misha) has told her how to take it from dvr so she can post it.  Waiting......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.