March 28, 2024, 02:18:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 500409 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: November 25, 2011, 07:30:54 PM »

They say the video above with the Hummer leaving at 4:40 is a neighbor's, not Michelle's.

LE says they have video of Michelle's Hummer leaving, but are not telling us anything about it. Like what time she left.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: November 25, 2011, 08:00:54 PM »

$50K offered to find missing mom
Michelle Parker has been missing for 8 days

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/-50K-offered-to-find-missing-mom/-/1637132/4822732/-/11yawfi/-/index.html

<snipped>

The existing reward of $13,000 was increased to $50,00 through donations from family and friends, as well as an anonymous donor. The tip line number is 407-687-9740.

Police said this reward is separate from the $5,000 Crimeline reward.

Parker's mother, Yvonne Stewart, announced the donation Friday morning. The reward expires at midnight on Sunday.

<snipped>

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2011, 08:49:59 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLd861PyVPw

The Michelle Parker We Know N Love
dtrmndone 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2011, 09:01:14 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112511-Reward-for-missing-mom-increases-to-63000#ixzz1eltc1KiX

Reward for missing mom increases
Updated: Friday, 25 Nov 2011, 6:26 PM EST
Published : Wednesday, 23 Nov 2011, 8:14 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Volunteers helping in the search for a missing woman hit the Black Friday sales armed with flyers. On them was a picture of Michelle Parker and a number to call in tips.

Parkers younger brother, Dustin Erickson and a crew of volunteers set up outside of Kmart trying to get the flyers into as many hands as possible. Erickson came up with the strategic plan.
 ::snipping2::

To help people remember, a group of anonymous donors helped set up a tip line along with a $50,000 reward. Michelle Stewart, Michelle's mom says there's a twist.

"Any tip that comes in by midnight Sunday night and we find Michelle safe and sound, because of that tip, you get 50 grand, no questions asked."
Why the deadline? "Because I want people to act. They can't just sit on your but. they need to help me. This is crucial. This is somebody's life," said Stewart.

This family is bound and determined to do anything and everything to get Michelle home safe as soon as possible
"Michelle's life is worth a million times more than that to me. You can't replace her. Fifty thousand isn't enough, but maybe its enough for somebody to say, 'You know what. I'll do this for 50 grand.' It's okay. Don't feel bad. Just do it. If that's what it takes to motivate you to help us, it's okay. We're okay of that," said Stewart.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/112511-Reward-for-missing-mom-increases-to-63000#ixzz1elxHTvYG

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »

dtrmndone 

Cute video above of her doing someone's hair at a salon.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2011, 09:35:23 PM »

dtrmndone 

Cute video above of her doing someone's hair at a salon.

Brandi, thank you for posting screen shots from these videos.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2011, 09:39:24 PM »

Brandi, thank you for posting screen shots from these videos.

You are welcome!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: November 26, 2011, 11:33:02 AM »

I got this from the official facebook page. If this true, what is the implication? Please note the bold and blue by me for emphasis...

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson?sk=wall

Snipped:

Michelle Parker Missing Person
There is now a $50,000 REWARD! Someone knows something, PLEASE we're begging you to come forward. Her family and friends miss her and are worried sick. Please, PLEASE if you know anything, come forward!
This is now the flyer we're using! If you're going to print out flyers, PLEASE USE THIS ONE! Thanks everyone for being so supportive!

LikeUnlike ·  · Share · 3 hours ago ·

62 people like this..

122 shares

Kyrila Scully This reward has a time limit on it---so if you know anything, please come forward immediately!3 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  2Loading....

Stacie Sullivan god bless Michelle and family......... keeping prayers going3 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  2Loading....

Travis Taylor Yes keep prayers going that michelle will be back home soon 2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Britt Creel I hope someone will do the RIGHT thing for this families peace of mind. Not just because of money. Prayers and thoughts from upstate NY!2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  4Loading....

Juliana Orrico I would print out but I live in ILLINOIS :(2 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Jamie Yori Wishing Michelle a safe trip home!!!!!! Praying for her and her family!!!!!! 2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Stephanie Snyder-Wiggins You can print and send them....a lot of print shops will donate their time and materials and then you just pay the shipping to get them there. Its like our way of helping from a distance sine we can't be there...2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  4Loading....

Tammy Ralston I live in Geneva and I know Michelle, I say a prayer for her and her family every night, God Be with her and keep her safe!! I'm a mother too and I couldn't even begin to imagine what her family is going through.2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  2Loading....

Cynthia Lynn Omdahl I am sending prayers from Washington state for Michelle and her family. Hurry home Michelle.2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Carolyn Wilbanks-Barnhart Thoughts and prayers. I hope she is found soon. 2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Kimberly Williams Aviles This is so tragic....prayers from Kissimmee2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Mark as SpamReport as Abuse...
Mark as SpamStephanie Marie Valerio Thoughts and prayers from Philly...hope she is found soon!2 hours ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Niki Drane What can we do to help today? Go to Oakridge location?about an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Michelle Parker Missing Person Yep, 333 E. Oak Ridge Road in Orlandoabout an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·  1Loading....

Alexis Rodriguez I have a friend that lived around walden cir and said he always seen that same hummer around there. The news stated she never went to that side of town, only to buy mac make up at mall. Maybe she new someone around that way. Just a FYI 48 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.
Judy Friedman Labadie On my way with new flyers...31 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Tracie Allison Poczik Can someone bring some up to skips in Osteen and I'll send some to our Daytona store also, we have a few flyers up but we want the right one without scribbles :)30 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Jeff Seabrook I'd really like to know why I got thrown off the search team this morning. I gave 7 days of my time to help find her, and I don't know what I did wrong...Nobody will return my call or message either. I still have my car charger in one of the searcher's trucks, the older gentleman with the black cowboy hat in the dark blue ford pickup truck, I need to get my charger back...29 minutes ago · LikeUnlike.

Michelle Petersen I am sure there is more to her life than what meets the eye. She's a bartender but drives around in a hummer? Idk many things don't add up. Praying she is found. I went to jbs last week to get flyers and a shirt. I didn't have the gas to drive out there but did anyway. I surly didn't have an extra 10 for the shirt. But bought it anyway. There are otger mother's like myself struggling to make ends meet but yet I still felt in my heart to be there searching 28 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·  3Jessica Moya, Valerie Pasamanick and Jeff Seabrook like this..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: November 26, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »

Just curious, unless I missed it ... what was the verdict in the People's Court case? Who won ... who lost?

Dale was the plaintiff seeking $5000.00 for the engagement ring that Michelle threw at him and it was lost. The judge ordered her to pay half, $2500.00.

Hi Red & Tupelo! Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was lovely!

Red, I just wanted to note that People's Court isn't real court. It's a sort of arbitration. It's filmed in NY but the commentary by Levin is done in CA. It has funding set up that pay the litigants fine for the most part. Since Her Honor Milian penalized both parties 50%, they were both ordered to pay $2500. That money will come out some kind of funding set up for the show. It gives people the incentive to air their dirty on national tv. Since they were both admonished by the judge for their immature and abusive actions, supposedly they took themselves away from each other noting they're not good together. I'm thinking they realized they are much better parents apart from each other rather than staying together and fighting all the time. I'm really hoping Dale has nothing to do with this, but I can understand if he's a poi. One of the reasons I don't think he's involved is bc le has surveillance of Michelle leaving that they're not releasing yet. If they noticed Dale with her or closely following her, then he'd have been interrogated at the station, not questioned at home...plus he wouldn't have his kids. I think police aren;t releasing the time of that video, as well as the video itself, bc they're hoping to find her alive and feel it may jeopardize her welfare. I also think if they release that video and it shows somebody else, then they wouldn;t be able to trick this person into a confession or back them into a corner when confronted with their testimony that could end up being erroneous. There's a reason they're not releasing that video.

Then again, I feel if OPD released the video of the suspect in Jennifer Kesse's disappearance as soon as they got it, then maybe that person would be fresh in the public's minds. Instead, the OPD waited 1.4 years to release that information.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: November 26, 2011, 01:08:58 PM »

Brandi - stay for a sec. I'm putting something together that you'll appreciate. 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: November 26, 2011, 01:34:40 PM »

omg i forget my photobucket info
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: November 26, 2011, 03:22:38 PM »

This is just a thought I have, that won't go away, but unfortunately I can't find proof, I'm only going from memory.

I lived in Clearwater, Fl for more than 30 years. I was there when the Scientologists came to town in 1975. At first, many of us were puzzled by these large groups of people, wearing various uniforms, who were constantly walking to and from various buildings in the downtown area. They occupied a historic hotel and a couple of other store fronts, but those units were no longer stores, the windows had paper covering them and the doors were locked, although we could see these uniformed people going in and out.  Soon, we found out that these folks were members of the "church".

I don't want to get into the politics of the Church, but it was those uniforms that always drew my attention to them. There were different uniforms worn but the one constant was the shoes most all of them wore. They were black, low cut, what I would call walking shoes. Most of us would wear flip flops, sandles or sneakers, so the shoes always seemed to stand out.

Now for the reason I'm posting this.....Jennifer Kesse's POI video.  The shoes worn by that person, look just like what the Scientologists wore to me. I noticed it when the video was first released.  Many folks have thought that the POI was a painter.  I never thought that, as I know many painters in that area and they ALL wear all white pants and shirts and most wear tan work boots and some wear white sneakers. I've never, ever, seen a painter wear black shoes of any kind. Also, it's very obvious to me that the POI is wearing a white shirt and tan/khaki pants.

This is where I can't prove what I saw, can't find images online anywhere, but I swear some of those folks wore khaki pants and white shirts with those darn black shoes.

Which leads me to Michelle's "supposed" Scientology cross pendant.  That PI, whoever he is, states that a member from the church was the one that pointed that out to him.  There is much debate, (which I refuse to debate, google if you want to know) on the kidnappings and holding members against their will, with this Church. 

I would really like to know if she was a member, or if she was curious about Scientology and looked into it. Scientology claims to be about self improvement, something MP may have felt the need for possibly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, there is also the theory that JK's POI was LE, a security type person, or someone that was faking one or the other.

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033

After learning how certain officers acted, or refused to act and then tried to lie about it, with Kronk's first 3 phone calls in Caylee's case, I have doubts with Orlando's police department, I can't help it. Is this person who abducted JK and possibly MP, LE? Someone in the position to make evidence go away, or lead others away from evidence? Not really search or investigate? I wish I wasn't cynical on this point, but I am. JK and MP's cases are eerily similar.

OR.....did LE learn a huge lesson from Caylee's case and mum is the word from here on out? Thus, the reason for not making public when MP actually left DS's condo. That one issue bothers me a lot. 

Thanks for listening to me, I needed to get this off my chest, these are my thoughts and opinions and I could very well be wrong on some or all of what I just posted.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #392 on: November 26, 2011, 07:15:06 PM »

This is just a thought I have, that won't go away, but unfortunately I can't find proof, I'm only going from memory.

I lived in Clearwater, Fl for more than 30 years. I was there when the Scientologists came to town in 1975. At first, many of us were puzzled by these large groups of people, wearing various uniforms, who were constantly walking to and from various buildings in the downtown area. They occupied a historic hotel and a couple of other store fronts, but those units were no longer stores, the windows had paper covering them and the doors were locked, although we could see these uniformed people going in and out.  Soon, we found out that these folks were members of the "church".

I don't want to get into the politics of the Church, but it was those uniforms that always drew my attention to them. There were different uniforms worn but the one constant was the shoes most all of them wore. They were black, low cut, what I would call walking shoes. Most of us would wear flip flops, sandles or sneakers, so the shoes always seemed to stand out.

Now for the reason I'm posting this.....Jennifer Kesse's POI video.  The shoes worn by that person, look just like what the Scientologists wore to me. I noticed it when the video was first released.  Many folks have thought that the POI was a painter.  I never thought that, as I know many painters in that area and they ALL wear all white pants and shirts and most wear tan work boots and some wear white sneakers. I've never, ever, seen a painter wear black shoes of any kind. Also, it's very obvious to me that the POI is wearing a white shirt and tan/khaki pants.

This is where I can't prove what I saw, can't find images online anywhere, but I swear some of those folks wore khaki pants and white shirts with those darn black shoes.

Which leads me to Michelle's "supposed" Scientology cross pendant.  That PI, whoever he is, states that a member from the church was the one that pointed that out to him.  There is much debate, (which I refuse to debate, google if you want to know) on the kidnappings and holding members against their will, with this Church. 

I would really like to know if she was a member, or if she was curious about Scientology and looked into it. Scientology claims to be about self improvement, something MP may have felt the need for possibly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, there is also the theory that JK's POI was LE, a security type person, or someone that was faking one or the other.

http://www.justiceforchandra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3033

After learning how certain officers acted, or refused to act and then tried to lie about it, with Kronk's first 3 phone calls in Caylee's case, I have doubts with Orlando's police department, I can't help it. Is this person who abducted JK and possibly MP, LE? Someone in the position to make evidence go away, or lead others away from evidence? Not really search or investigate? I wish I wasn't cynical on this point, but I am. JK and MP's cases are eerily similar.

OR.....did LE learn a huge lesson from Caylee's case and mum is the word from here on out? Thus, the reason for not making public when MP actually left DS's condo. That one issue bothers me a lot. 

Thanks for listening to me, I needed to get this off my chest, these are my thoughts and opinions and I could very well be wrong on some or all of what I just posted.

Jennifer Kesse's POI video
Tupelo,when I first saw the man/neighbor who showed/gave the video to police....what was his name...Rodrigues?something....anyway he was on the news talking about the Michelle Parker hummer that his video picked up....when I saw him talking the first thing that popped into my head was how much he looks like the suspect in the Jennifer Kesse video.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: November 26, 2011, 07:16:36 PM »

Police raid house in search for Michelle Parker

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/348947?cmpid=breaking

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: November 26, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »

<snipped>

Police will not say what they are searching for, or whose house it is. They only say they are searching for "a piece of the puzzle" on where they might find the woman. The home is in West Orange County.

<snipped>

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 26, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »

<snipped>

Police will not say what they are searching for, or whose house it is. They only say they are searching for "a piece of the puzzle" on where they might find the woman. The home is in West Orange County.

<snipped>

They raided a home in West Orange County? Ummm, was it a drug house? Or could the inhabitants of this house have pawned Robin's pendant?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: November 26, 2011, 07:44:32 PM »

Klaas, I wanted to say thanks again.

Brandi, I was in the middle of getting stuff together when I locked myself out bc I'm an idiot.

Tupelo, I'm right there with you and we must have been on the same thought process. I liked how that person took all that time to enhance those photos of the suspect spotted parking Jennifer Kesse's car. I think it's extremely possible they were wearing a bicycle helmet & all terrain shoes, maybe dressed as some sort of security or bike cop / meter reader. The only problem I have with them in disguise like a govt employee is that they would have been recognized by somebody encroaching on their route. If they were dressed as any sort of official, I'm thinking it would have to be security, and security uses bikes too when they're shared amongst complexes. Then again, normally a golfcart would be used, just sayin'...

But look what I found ...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 26, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »

Today, 08:40 PM
Sparky 
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

AND WA LA.....Do we have a winner?

The home where father of DS lives on Rose Ave....3 miles from where her Hummer was found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155519&page=16

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 26, 2011, 07:56:46 PM »

Today, 08:40 PM
Sparky 
LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

AND WA LA.....Do we have a winner?

The home where father of DS lives on Rose Ave....3 miles from where her Hummer was found.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155519&page=16

News article said Rose Blvd.  Anyone know DS's fathers name?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: November 26, 2011, 07:59:06 PM »

Jennifer Kesse's POI video
Tupelo,when I first saw the man/neighbor who showed/gave the video to police....what was his name...Rodrigues?something....anyway he was on the news talking about the Michelle Parker hummer that his video picked up....when I saw him talking the first thing that popped into my head was how much he looks like the suspect in the Jennifer Kesse video.
I wondered about him too!  But would he volunteer a video if he was involved?  Most likely not. But crazier things have been done by perps. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.