April 16, 2024, 11:53:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Michelle Loree Parker, Last Seen 11/17/11 #1 11/20/11 - 11/30/11  (Read 502075 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: November 28, 2011, 01:37:40 PM »

monkeys thanks for the info on  starwars,i only seen #1,DSjr statement makes some sense now
and all the military info on DV

i lived in tampa for 9yr and sebring 3yr,there are a lot of tourists and transients, so a lot of
crime goes unsolved,its like the perp hits and then disappears,maybe to another part of the
state or out of state

It makes me sick cw.

I lived in the Metrowest area. It was beautiful and upscale when I lived there. I've heard the entire area is crime infested now. People can't even jog alone without a spray or taser. The year I moved back home to Jersey I had a brand new hot pepper spray. I never had to use it, thank gosh. Also, something BIG that's gone on for years - criminals will hide under somebody's car with a switchblade or straightedge. When the owner of the vehicle goes to reenter their vehicle, the perp under their car will slice their ankles & quick crawl out then steal their car. A chop shop woulda had her Hummer apart in an hour, especially knowing her OnStar wasn't activated. An organized street wise carjacker would know how to go under the hood to disconnect it anyway. If they're driving the Hummer, then they have the keys to dislodge the OnStar. This wasn't a carjacking, no way Jose, not in my eyes. If it was a carjacking, her VIN woulda been scratched out. Somebody did this on purpose, with intent, and knew just where to park the damn suv. I'm so upset that so many crimes like this keep happening. If the perp truly is Dale, and if he had a darn thing to do with Sharon's death also, then the police failed their job plain & simple. I have a hard time believing that.

Not to be picky, but I think you are referring to Shannon Kathleen Collins-Smith. Not "Sharon."

Just don't want people confused.

OMG Brandi you're right! Yes I was referring to Shannon NOT Sharon. I feel so bad. I hate when I do that. Lemme go back to see which posts need to be corrected, maybe I could note each one for a mod. I feel so bad. Thank you.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: November 28, 2011, 01:43:04 PM »

Brandi, again I thank you sweetheart.

Mods, pretty please, I'm sorry but I screwed up. Please correct where I said Sharon where I should have said Shannon. It's in REPLY 676 & here's the link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12388.msg1491820#msg1491820

Going now to fix it for you now, Titch. Just wanted to let any other Mod know I was doing it so we wouldn't have a cluster of us heading that way.   
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:04:34 PM by CBB » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: November 28, 2011, 01:44:41 PM »

Titch:

an angelic monkey

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 28, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »

Omg I typed out the wrong name in the same paragraph THREE times! What the heck was I thinking?
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: November 28, 2011, 01:47:52 PM »

I know it shouldn;t be a priority but I wonder if Michelle's family is keeping a list of all volunteers. Might be nice to make a comparison of volunteers used in Michelle's search vs Jennifer's search. Maybe I'm nuts in thinking it's related. Who knows. I'm gonna start researching neighbors.

Very good idea.  I would be interested in seeing that.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: November 28, 2011, 02:04:58 PM »

I know it shouldn't be a priority but I wonder if Michelle's family is keeping a list of all volunteers. Might be nice to make a comparison of volunteers used in Michelle's search vs Jennifer's search. Maybe I'm nuts in thinking it's related. Who knows. I'm gonna start researching neighbors.

Hi Labubske! I was thinking of you when you said you were gonna volunteer. Hope all went well for you, with the exception of Michelle not being found.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: November 28, 2011, 02:18:52 PM »

I know it shouldn't be a priority but I wonder if Michelle's family is keeping a list of all volunteers. Might be nice to make a comparison of volunteers used in Michelle's search vs Jennifer's search. Maybe I'm nuts in thinking it's related. Who knows. I'm gonna start researching neighbors.

Hi Labubske! I was thinking of you when you said you were gonna volunteer. Hope all went well for you, with the exception of Michelle not being found.

The kiddos didn't end up going to their dads...so, I intended to go up there today after I dropped them off to school but I read on the FB page that there was a lot of disorder this morning.  So, I'm picking my youngest up after school and heading to Orlando to at least grab some flyers and we are going to post them in Lakeland today.  I will ask when I am there what they need for tomorrow morning.  I will post how it goes.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: November 28, 2011, 02:47:02 PM »

The kiddos didn't end up going to their dads...so, I intended to go up there today after I dropped them off to school but I read on the FB page that there was a lot of disorder this morning.  So, I'm picking my youngest up after school and heading to Orlando to at least grab some flyers and we are going to post them in Lakeland today.  I will ask when I am there what they need for tomorrow morning.  I will post how it goes.

Thank you so much! Please be safe. Good luck Labubske!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: November 28, 2011, 03:15:41 PM »

Titch....you mentioned looking into neighbors on Rose Blvd.  I saw a post on WS that stated an Ocasio family lived on that street. It would be interesting to know if that family is related to Tracy, if that is at all possible.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: November 28, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »

Titch....you mentioned looking into neighbors on Rose Blvd.  I saw a post on WS that stated an Ocasio family lived on that street. It would be interesting to know if that family is related to Tracy, if that is at all possible.

Wow. Let me run a neighbor check. I won't post it bc there could be a lot of innocent people there, but anybody can pull up the info. Just go to 411.com and type in the address for Dale's dad on Rose Blvd in the neighbor search option. It will provide info with regards to the closest neighbors first then going outward.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: November 28, 2011, 04:00:43 PM »

Wow. Let me run a neighbor check. I won't post it bc there could be a lot of innocent people there, but anybody can pull up the info. Just go to 411.com and type in the address for Dale's dad on Rose Blvd in the neighbor search option. It will provide info with regards to the closest neighbors first then going outward.
Cool....thanks!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: November 28, 2011, 04:02:23 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

bobkealing bob kealing

I'm wondering if @orlandopolice will use the word "suspect" or "person of interest" today. #Michelleparker search is now in day eleven.
7 hours ago

I'm wondering the same thing.   Where's that search warrant, too??? 

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: November 28, 2011, 04:13:19 PM »

Michelle Parker Missing Person
‎5:30 Chief of Police will be here holding a Press Conference. Not sure why/what its about yet but watch all new's stations..They are ALL here covering!

https://www.facebook.com/michelleparkermissingperson

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: November 28, 2011, 04:19:29 PM »

Michelle Parker search: Police chief to hold news briefing
The mother of 3 vanished Nov. 17. Her Hummer was found a day later.

Orlando police Chief Paul Rooney is scheduled to discuss updates in the Michelle Parker missing-person case this evening.

A 5 p.m. news conference is planned at the family's makeshift command center on Oakridge Road in south Orlando.

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-michelle-parker-search-resumes-20111128,0,6805537.story

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: November 28, 2011, 04:24:53 PM »

Police to hold news conference on missing mom

ORLANDO, Fla. —
A news conference to discuss updates on missing mother of three Michelle Parker will be held at 5:00 p.m. at the command post on Oakridge Road, said the Orlando Police Department on Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/police-hold-news-conference-missing-mom/nFpGs/

The conference will be streamed here:
http://www.wftv.com/s/watchlive/

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: November 28, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —
A news conference to discuss updates on missing mother of three Michelle Parker will be held at 5:00 p.m. at the command post on Oakridge Road, said the Orlando Police Department on Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/police-hold-news-conference-missing-mom/nFpGs/

The conference will also be streamed here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/OPD-to-hold-news-conference-about-missing-mom/-/1637132/4835332/-/oe8cthz/-/index.html

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: November 28, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »

hmmmm.....what will we learn at the news conference?????   I'm thinking it has something to do with the SWAT raid.

Also, no Ocasio on Rose Blvd. that I could find.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: November 28, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

<snipped>

The conference will also be streamed here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/OPD-to-hold-news-conference-about-missing-mom/-/1637132/4835332/-/oe8cthz/-/index.html
Thanks Brandi!  I came back just in time....I'm trying to put the lights on my Christmas tree, but I'm not getting very far.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: November 28, 2011, 04:57:49 PM »

Thank you Brandi, Tupelo and everyone. I had surprise company that just now left. Now I have to cook dinner. Tupe, I didn;t see an Ocasio either? Maybe I didn't look far enough down the street? I have no idea. Maybe the person has a different last name but is still her relative? Who know's. One thing's forcertain, though, and that's that there's several loonies posting all kinds of crap that has been proven wrong. It's almost as if they are total strangers putting bits and pieces together to make it look like something, maybe so they get attention. It's weird.

Brandi, anything on a news station carrying this live on the net? Is there any mention of finding Michelle? On naming Dale a suspect? Lemme just say this, if that guy ends up not being involved, his dirty laundry has been aired all over the US so people will be cautious and hopefully he walks a straight path.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: November 28, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

<snipped>

Thanks Brandi!  I came back just in time....I'm trying to put the lights on my Christmas tree, but I'm not getting very far.

I just saw this link. I wasn;t showing on my screen bc I didn't refresh. Thank you Brandi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.